Poisoning Black People.

Read On  Website That The Led In The Water In Flint,Michigan, Was Done Deliberately. High Up White People Were Trying To Cover It Up.  Heard  On Youtube ,That The Led In The Water Can Bring Mental Retardation To A Child. This Was Aimed At Black  Communities,Especially Black Males. There Was A Doctor Farid Fata Telling Black People In Detroit They Had Cancer,Need Chemotheraphy Treatment. They Did Not Have Any Cancer,But He Was Pumping In Poisonous Chemotheraphy, Making Millions Of Dollars. He Is In Prison. This Was Corrupt Health Money Scheme .  Heard There Was Poisonous Water In Washington D C,Another  Black Community. Person On Youtube,Spoke Of Deliberate Black Genocide  In America. He Is White...Led In The Water,White Police Murdering Unarmed Black Males,High Up White People Involved In This Black Genocide .. Hitler Donald Trump Appointing Racist White People To Political Positions, What Else Will Happen?.

Well I have to admit that I haven't been up on the situtation in Flint as I should be.
Partly because of some public concerns in my own neck of the woods that I and others have been preoccupied with.
But also partly (probably mostly) because of the seeming indifference that a lot of people in Flint THEMSELVES seemed to have about the crisis. We went up there and tried to help people who were busy in the mall shopping for tennis shoes and clothes while so many of the children of the same community had rashes, emotional problems, and other symptoms from the lead contamination.

It's clear as a bell that the poisoning was intentional.
Even if the Republican leaders in the state capital didn't initiate it with the intent to poison the city, the fact that they knew the water was poisoned for months and STILL allowed the people to consume it without so much as a warning is just as damaging.

But I expect that from racist Republicans.
What I DIDN'T expect was the indifferent and apathetic attitude of so many of the residents who took that "So what we 'spoze to do about it?" attitude after their children were poisoned.

It's hard to feel sorry for people who can still party, go shopping, and shoot eachother down in the street....basically business as usual....after their own children were poisoned.

Nationwide.......

Black people have known...or atleast had access to the knowledge...that their communities were being poisioned for decades.
What steps have they taken to rescue themselves from this plot?
How many Black people are studying agriculture and irrigation and medicine so that they can cure themselves and their children and secure a decent living environment for themselves?

It's one thing to be a victim once, or maybe twice....you have a natural right to get mad and blame the assailant.
But if you're repeatedly being victimized over and over again, pretty soon you're going to have to look at yourself and what YOU are doing wrong that you constantly find yourself in this situation.

What else will happen?
Unless Black people change their mentality or God changes it for us.....the same shit will continue to happen over and over again.

• Like 1

Does anybody drink water from the tap nowadays? Black people's answer to poisoned water is to drink bottled water and soft drink beverages, both of which are relatively inexpensive. Just like smoking being hazardous to your health and cigarettes being exorbitantly priced are dealt with by black dudes buying "loosies", something which tends to cut back on their smoking, thereby decreasing the health risks by default.  Down trodden people are tired of hoping things will get better especially if, after demonstrating for change, nothing happens.  Many just give up and and redirect  their focus on ways to make their existences a little more tolerable.  That's the way I feel about the election outcome.  The Republicans will soon be in complete control, so screw it.  I'll just  occupy myself with doing the things I enjoy while tuning out the clamor of change and the din of dissent, a luxury I can afford at my age. I'm pretty much done with a country where the majority vote-getter is the loser, and the winner is a "pussy grabber" surrounded by the assholes he's appointing to his cabinet and staff. Who needs this?  I don't.

• 2 weeks later...

"and the winner is a "pussy grabber" surrounded by the assholes he's appointing to his cabinet and staff"

You know.....
I've looked at this statement over and over again and I KNOW there's a good joke in it just waiting to be put together.....but somehow my creativity just hasn't quite formulated it yet, lol.

On a more serious note, Jill Stein is spearheading a campaign to recount the votes in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania and the Clinton team is finally getting on board.
If fraud and irregularities are found and Clinton actually won those states, she could very well take Trump's spot.
However I suspect if that happens, Trump's supporters would raise all types of hell that would make the anti-Trump protests we've been seeing look like Macy's Parade.

• Like 1

LOL yeah there is a lot to work with...maybe something with "Staff" 

From what I've been hearing in passing.  If does not look like there is enough of a potential change to make a difference the outcome of the election.  But there is something seriously wrong with our system; when more than two million people can vote for a candidate and that candidate can still lose...

• Like 1

On 11/18/2016 at 10:32 AM, harry brown said:

Was Done Deliberately. High Up White People Were Trying To Cover It Up.  Heard  On Youtube ,That The Led In The Water Can Bring Mental Retardation To A Child. This Was Aimed At Black  Communities,Especially Black Males.

OMG!!!! Ha! Ha! Ha! well, all I can say is the mind is a terrible thing to waste.....

• 3 weeks later...

The most effective thing the Democrats can do with their "staff" is go through it with a fine tooth comb and start weeding out those who aren't really sincere in supporting and voting for the progressive issues on the Democrat platform.

One thing about the Republicans, demographically they may be smaller in number than the Democrats but atleast ALL of them are inline with eachother and work as a team to pass legislation and win elections.
They are far more united from the bottom to the top.

Half of of the Democrat party hates and mistrusts the other half.

Half of the party is sincere and wants to fight for the issues............
The other half can evenly be divided into
- those who are Democrats in name only but are actually conservative racists that pal around with their friends in the Republican party
-and those who are sincerely for progressive issues but are too cowardly and weak to stand up and fight for them.

Even with the recent election, there were enough Democrats in each state to demand a recount.
As you pointed out, far more people voted Democrat than Republican.....so the PEOPLE would have supported a recount.
But they didn't get one.
Not because of Jill Stein....but because DEMOCRATS refused to stand up and fight for one.

Not even so much as an argument or a questioning of the results.

Why in the hell were conservative Republicans.....typical establishment figures....talking more about voter fraud and voter suppression than Black and Latino Democrats who've been historical victims of it??????

• Like 1