James Means ,Dead At 15!

James Means Was Shot And Killed By A Racist White Man,In West Virginia. This Racist Murderer Said James Means Was Trash On The Street. These Racist Human Trash Are Trying To Start A Race War,. Neo Nazi Are In The U. S. Military Training Themselves For The Race War. They Think The Elected Fuhr,Donald Trump Will.Lead Them. White Police Have Been Fired For Being Klan Members The Past 3 Years. Black People Need To Wake Up..

I saw this story the other day.
It is indeed sad.

Apparently there was some sort of verbal exchange between them going into an establishment and coming out.

I don't want to sound like I'm taking the side of the White suspect who killed the young man however as I get older I often look at myself and wonder how able will I be able to stand up to some of these young thugs and 'hoods if God blesses me to make it to 60, 70s, or even 90.

Again...not blaming the young man or his killer....I wasn't there so I don't know WHAT really went down.

But I do know that young people don't respect older people like they used to.

Older people are routinely disrespected and cussed out by young people of all races.
It's not something you see everyday....but you DO see it more today than say a couple decades ago.

There was a time young men didn't step to older men even if they knew they could easily take them. They just didn't do it.
Older men could cuss and yell all they wanted and the young cats would just smile and take it out of respect.....but today.
Today a 15 year old may just knock a 60 year old man out because he can, and take it as a joke.

If I were 60 or 70 and had some heat on me, there is no way I'd let a teenage young man step to me whether he was armed or not.

But what I find really disturbing was reports that the man shot that boy and then went to have dinner at a friends house like nothing happened.

How can you eat after directly after taking another human being's life?

The same think happened with the shooter down in Florida who killed the young man for playing his music too loud....he kills him and then goes with his girlfriend to have dinner.

Then you go Dylan Roof who goes to Burger King for a meal after killing 8 or 9 people.

What's up with these demons?

• Like 1