Challenging ChrisHayden's familiar litany

The obvious question to ask you, Chrishayden, is: as a black man, are YOU full of self-loathing? Do YOU look at yourself in the mirror and hate what you see? If you don't, then why do you think others do? If you do, then how can you scold people when you are as guilty as they?

You regularly distance yourself from the crowd, covering yourself in the "onlooker" cloak, as you criticize "Negoes" who offer opinions about the black problem. Yet you, yourself, do what you accuse these "Negroes" of when you attempt to assess Blacks who are not in your proximity, painting all of them with the broad brush of a self-hating slave mentality. But, what makes the scenarios you concoct anymore valid then the scenarios of those with whom you disagree? You delude yourelf into thinking your perspective is infallible and that you are incapable of misinterpretation

The "black problem" cannot be encapsulated in one view! It is full of contradictions. What's true is some cases is false in others, all of which contributess to the familiar claim of Blacks not being monolithic. One size does not fit all,

What's irrefutable is that the younger generation needs to shape up. IMO, they'd do well to get back to basics, to be re-programmed and moderated, their minds weaned from the electronic gadgetry and computerized dependency that is pacifiying and stultifying them. Their shameless pregnancies also need to be put in check. Will this happen? I doubt it. What masquerades as progress is really seduction as the technology whore fucks up initiative and creativity and the mindless need to breed spirals out of control.

OK, Chris, the ball's in your court. Bring it on.

You regularly distance yourself from the crowd, covering yourself in the "onlooker" cloak, as you criticize "Negoes" who offer opinions about the black problem. Yet you, yourself, do what you accuse these "Negroes" of when you attempt to assess Blacks who are not in your proximity, painting all of them with the broad brush of a self-hating slave mentality. But, what makes the scenarios you concoct anymore valid then the scenarios of those with whom you disagree? You delude yourelf into thinking your perspective is infallible and that you are incapable of misinterpretation

Good point. Chris is the in resident self-anointed public defender for intransigent ghetto life with all its self-perpetuating rancid pathologies. He is a passionate critic of anyone who dares to question or speaks negatively of coonery. No, he will not tolerate open dissent or honest questions about the failure of personal responsibility or self-destructive behavior. He is on a grandiose personal crusade to tar and feather any black person with fictitious (and improvable) accusations of self-hate, self-loathing, Uncle Tomism and other race traitor epithets as punishment for questioning his Tar Baby orthodoxy. These are contentious tools he uses since he has no other way to defend the indefensible.

As you correctly suggested -black people are not monolithic mindless drones who dwell within a black Borg. They are diverse within their perspective class, educational, political and economic stratification -just as other groups. But bro Chris is not havin’ any of this! In his twisted black world of Bizzaro, any black person who dares to question his farcical ghetto supremacy and hood ethics, must be punished and openly castigated as a race traitor, self-flagellating Uncle Tom and an flunky agent for the white man. Why? Well, what other salient argument can he possibly submit? It’s not as if he can produce an intelligent, compelling and factual counterpoint. That’s not going to happen. Not hardly. So, as you stated, he has to resort to the theatrical self-hate card. What else can this Negro do since he has no other tools to work with? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

OK, Chris, the ball's in your court. Bring it on.

"Just like your idol George W. Bush said that about the Iraqi insurgency. Lay back. Get you a sody or something on me. I am about to bet all over you like a cheap suit"

The obvious question to ask you, Chrishayden, is: as a black man, are YOU full of self-loathing? Do YOU look at yourself in the mirror and hate what you see?

"At this point in my life, I don't. But you forget, as you do constantly, that I was in the generation of Clarence Thomas, the generation that was being schooled to be a bunch of self loathing Uncle Toms like all previous ones, that got hold of Black is beautiful.

So I must work at it constantly. But I am free of self loathing on the basis of race? Why? Is it because I am hip? Smart? No. I realize that it is a sin against GOD, who made me that way. So I am strengthened in my resolve.

What I must guard against still is that projection of self loathing against other Negroes. At this point, I must admit it is very strong against Middle Class and Upper Class Negroes, the weakest and most pitiful upper class on the planet, who thinks it is entitled to some respect from some people that they are powerless to help and always seek to agrandize themselves by putting down, ie Bill Cosby Syndrome"

If you don't, then why do you think others do?

"You really can't have been black so long and be serious asking me that question. Take it back, or convince me that you are really that dumb"

If you do, then how can you scold people when you are as guilty as they?

"I don't. So nyeh nyeh nyeh neh neh! By the way. I am not SCOLDING anyone. You feel like it's scolding don't you, the bringing up of these unpleasant truths.

How are the ill to be healed when they will not admit they are sick?"

"I don't understand the above at all. Please elaborate"

The "black problem" cannot be encapsulated in one view! It is full of contradictions. What's true is some cases is false in others, all of which contributess to the familiar claim of Blacks not being monolithic. One size does not fit all,

"Of course it doesn't. But, my ole grandaddy told me, if you throw a rock in a pack of dogs the only one hollers is the one that gets hit. Obviously, somebody is getting hit"

What's irrefutable is that the younger generation needs to shape up.

"You just did what I did. You hold ALL younger generation as failures. You, like Cosby, look at an audience full of college graduates and see welfare mothers and poundcake theives. Why? Hmmm? Is it because they are black?"

IMO, they'd do well to get back to basics, to be re-programmed and moderated, their minds weaned from the electronic gadgetry and computerized dependency that is pacifiying and stultifying them.

"Again, you are tarring them all with the same brush. What happen? Some youngster play his boombox too loud? Somebody walk down the street with his pants hanging down? You know why they do it? Because it gets pettyfogging idiots to screaming that's why."

Their shameless pregnancies also need to be put in check.

"Somebody else is saying they are having too many abortions. What is it?"

Will this happen? I doubt it. What masquerades as progress is really seduction as the technology whore fucks up initiative and creativity and the mindless need to breed spirals out of control.

"A young black woman told me she has aspirations of being President of the United States. I told her that if she does, she should shoot most of the Negroes over the age of 12 and all of the so called middle and upper class Negroes, mostly on GP.

I hope, if she makes it, she remembers my advice"

Good point. Chris is the in resident self-anointed public defender for intransigent ghetto life with all its self-perpetuating rancid pathologies. He is a passionate critic of anyone who dares to question or speaks negatively of coonery. No, he will not tolerate open dissent or honest questions about the failure of personal responsibility or self-destructive behavior. He is on a grandiose personal crusade to tar and feather any black person with fictitious (and improvable) accusations of self-hate, self-loathing, Uncle Tomism and other race traitor epithets as punishment for questioning his Tar Baby orthodoxy. These are contentious tools he uses since he has no other way to defend the indefensible.

"You know my problem? I hate bullies. It's real easy, shooting fish in the barrell, to beat up on somebody who can't fight back, even if they deserve it. I notice your criticisms are always directed against people who will never get a chance to speak for themselves. People who don't even come on here.

It is probably because they are too close to you.

No, I hate bullies. One trick ponies. Toms. House Negroes. If you ain't one of these, my use of the term shouldn't bother you at all.

Plus, I am insulted that you imply that we are these kinds of people. Why don't you go talk to them? Why are you coming to us to get you to cosign your barbarisms, which could have come from the mouth of David Duke?"

As you correctly suggested -black people are not monolithic mindless drones who dwell within a black Borg. They are diverse within their perspective class, educational, political and economic stratification -just as other groups. But bro Chris is not havin’ any of this! In his twisted black world of Bizzaro, any black person who dares to question his farcical ghetto supremacy and hood ethics, must be punished and openly castigated as a race traitor, self-flagellating Uncle Tom and an flunky agent for the white man. Why? Well, what other salient argument can he possibly submit? It’s not as if he can produce an intelligent, compelling and factual counterpoint. That’s not going to happen. Not hardly. So, as you stated, he has to resort to the theatrical self-hate card. What else can this Negro do since he has no other tools to work with? Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

"When I throw a rock in a pack of dogs, the only one hollers is the one who been hit. But this is good. This is THERAPY. We are getting someplace. Get it out! Get them demons out, brother!"

"You know my problem?

There are too many to list in this forum my friend……

I hate bullies. It's real easy, shooting fish in the barrell, to beat up on somebody who can't fight back, even if they deserve it

I hate bullies too! Wow! I’m somewhat surprised. We do share this particular dislike…..

I notice your criticisms are always directed against people who will never get a chance to speak for themselves. People who don't even come on here.

Oh really? Like who? The people I speak of could care less what you or I say. Coonery is coonery. They are quite happy with their self-destructive behavior and their poor personal decisions. They feel no need to neither explain nor defend their pathology. Why do you?

It is probably because they are too close to you.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! That’s funny but I don’t think so. If you lay with dogs, ya get fleas. What? You didn’t know that?

Plus, I am insulted that you imply that we are these kinds of people.

We??!! Who is we? Are you referring to that hamster in your shirt pocket?

Why don't you go talk to them?

For what? They have chosen a lifestyle and behavior that reduces them to what they are. Not my fault. Everyone has free will Mr. Chris. Life is about the personal decisions and responsibilities we choose to accept or not accept. But to answer your question, yes I have talked to them. Even though that is not my job to reform or convert people who make poor choices. It’s the job of social workers, drug and family counselors, ministers, probation officers, social activists, the police, etc, etc…..Sorry….

Why are you coming to us to get you to cosign your barbarisms, which could have come from the mouth of David Duke?"

What does David Duke have to do with personal responsibility, not allowing yourself to be victim, not putting yourself at risk with inexcusable behavior or a false and misguided mentality of entitlement? Explain yourself.......

Well, ChrisHayden, in responding to my challenge, you failed to prove anything other than that you see things differently from me. And you pretty much neutralized the effectiveness of what you had to say by starting out with a lie. YOU know and I know that George Bush is not "my idol". Or does declaring yourself a God-fearing Christian make your stance sacrosanct. It just proves that you love yourself to a fault, totally convinced that your opinion is above reproach because God is on your side. Puleeze.

You chided me for, among other things, not realizing that you are a product of the Clarence Thomas era, as if this is significant. What’s your point? Clarence Thomas is maligned by all but the most conservative of Blacks. You apparently managed to remain untainted by his example. And so did countless others. I'm sure your favorite target, Troy, holds Thomas in just as much contempt as you do. This is just an example of how your attempts at justifying your position do nothing but veer off the mark, landing in a miasma of irrelevancy, leaving you to grasp at the straws of your ol grandpappy's platitudes.

To me, your whole outlook is based on a "world according to Chris" mind-set and this alienates you from objectivity, making you unable to distinguish between the violent and the vulnerable in the inner cities, - incapable of seeing a connection between the baby mama lifestyle and the gang culture in the ghetto. So you go through life, fancying yourself some kind of a romanticized Champion of the downtrodden. Now, if you could just get the downtrodden to wipe your crocodile tears and justify your excuses by doing something other than sullenly dismissing the progress of the upwardly mobile, then your mission might be worth while. As it is, you remain a blubbering apologist begrudging the success of anybody who has elevated their status in life as you make that terrible ol "bully" Bill Cosby your favorite scapegoat. Wooooooo.

As for the old "self-hating" standby, if this is the principle that causes an ignorant person to reject his incompetence by trying to change himself through education, then let's hear it for the self-hate that motivates someone into realizing that since the world doesn't adjust to us, we have to adjust to the world.

I end by reminding you that before I went into my rant about young people, I prefaced it with an "IMO". I was simply venting. I am well aware that I see things as a old person from another generation as I utter my last hurrah before endeavoring to adjust to change.

What I found amusing was that in response to my remark about today's younger generation being captivated by electronic gadgets and computer technology, Chrishayden asked if my complaint was inspired by some kid playing his boom box too loud. Say what? Didn't boom boxes go out back in the 1980's? A good example of how updated Chris' thinking is. Somebody tell him this is the year 2010.

Well, ChrisHayden, in responding to my challenge, you failed to prove anything other than that you see things differently from me. And you pretty much neutralized the effectiveness of what you had to say by starting out with a lie. YOU know and I know that George Bush is not "my idol". Or does declaring yourself a God-fearing Christian make your stance sacrosanct. It just proves that you love yourself to a fault, totally convinced that your opinion is above reproach because God is on your side. Puleeze.

You chided me for, among other things, not realizing that you are a product of the Clarence Thomas era, as if this is significant. What’s your point? Clarence Thomas is maligned by all but the most conservative of Blacks. You apparently managed to remain untainted by his example. And so did countless others. I'm sure your favorite target, Troy, holds Thomas in just as much contempt as you do. This is just an example of how your attempts at justifying your position do nothing but veer off the mark, landing in a miasma of irrelevancy, leaving you to grasp at the straws of your ol grandpappy's platitudes.

To me, your whole outlook is based on a "world according to Chris" mind-set and this alienates you from objectivity, making you unable to distinguish between the violent and the vulnerable in the inner cities, - incapable of seeing a connection between the baby mama lifestyle and the gang culture in the ghetto. So you go through life, fancying yourself some kind of a romanticized Champion of the downtrodden. Now, if you could just get the downtrodden to wipe your crocodile tears and justify your excuses by doing something other than sullenly dismissing the progress of the upwardly mobile, then your mission might be worth while. As it is, you remain a blubbering apologist begrudging the success of anybody who has elevated their status in life as you make that terrible ol "bully" Bill Cosby your favorite scapegoat. Wooooooo.

As for the old "self-hating" standby, if this is the principle that causes an ignorant person to reject his incompetence by trying to change himself through education, then let's hear it for the self-hate that motivates someone into realizing that since the world doesn't adjust to us, we have to adjust to the world.

I end by reminding you that before I went into my rant about young people, I prefaced it with an "IMO". I was simply venting. I am well aware that I see things as a old person from another generation as I utter my last hurrah before endeavoring to adjust to change.

"You LOVE George W. Bush. You still wish he was President."

Oh really? Like who? The people I speak of could care less what you or I say. Coonery is coonery. They are quite happy with their self-destructive behavior and their poor personal decisions. They feel no need to neither explain nor defend their pathology. Why do you?

(How about Tiger Woods? Bill Cosby? Henry Louis Gates? There always seems to be an economic dimension to your analysis. You must come from a poor family"

For what? They have chosen a lifestyle and behavior that reduces them to what they are. Not my fault. Everyone has free will Mr. Chris. Life is about the personal decisions and responsibilities we choose to accept or not accept. But to answer your question, yes I have talked to them. Even though that is not my job to reform or convert people who make poor choices. It’s the job of social workers, drug and family counselors, ministers, probation officers, social activists, the police, etc, etc…..Sorry….

What does David Duke have to do with personal responsibility, not allowing yourself to be victim, not putting yourself at risk with inexcusable behavior or a false and misguided mentality of entitlement? Explain yourself.......

"You are a pathetic person. When you drag yourself into your hovel, to use your one claw probably to masturbate, you should remember that one day, if you are lucky, you will be a helpless invalid who will be waiting on such a person to come wipe your butt"

"You are a pathetic person.

Why? Because I believe people should be held accountable for the poor and inexcusable decisions they make? Sorry, but I will leave the coonery excuse making and defense to you. That's your job.......

When you drag yourself into your hovel, to use your one claw probably to masturbate, you should remember that one day, if you are lucky, you will be a helpless invalid who will be waiting on such a person to come wipe your butt"

Not sure what that means but as usual (and predictable), you'll bleat some unintelligible nonsense that has no roots in reality or anything that makes sense. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!