Book Review Request: Gettin' Down to the "Real" Nitty-Gritty, Life: American Dream or American Nightmare

Guest Georgia Madison

Guest Georgia Madison

Hello, I would like to submit my self-published book for review consideration.  

51b8hjK-6FL.jpg

Author: Georgia Madison

Title: Gettin' Down to the "Real" Nitty-Gritty, Life: American Dream or American Nightmare

ISBN-13: 978-0983341802

ASIN: B017ON3OWQ

Publication Date: November 6, 2015

Link:http://a.co/hUEqqeA

In this unpredictable life, a lot of times we find we have to "laugh to keep from crying" and it makes us question if: "Life is Beautiful," "Life is a B*tch Then You Die," "Life is Hard But I'm Glad I'm Here." There's a popular saying out these days that says, "Keep it Real." If you want to read a book that really keeps it "real" regarding everyday life, you have to read Gettin' Down to the "Real" Nitty-Gritty by Georgia Madison. This book is not only "real," it's also bold, humorous, down-to-earth and very entertaining and that's for real. Really! Brothas and sistahs, Ms. Madison pulls no punches. Through forty chapters, this enthusiastic author has no qualms with calling it as she sees it-thus, anyone who endorses political correctness should be forewarned! From the words of Ms. Madison, she states "I am not trying to come off as a psychologist or a preacher, I'm just coming to you as a sistah and I'm going to be stepping on a lot of toes, but if what I say doesn't apply to you then don't be offended, if it does, then you need to do something about it. Brothas and sistahs, I have written many chapters that are designed to make you laugh, but I have also written some chapters that are not at all funny and they are straight from the heart so I want y'all to take them serious and stop all of this BS because we have a lot of problems we need to resolve."

• Like 1