White Supremacy,Black Church!!

Demon President Donald Trump Has A Muslim Ban,Muslims From Muslim Countries Coming To America,.Muslims Who Have Embraced U.  S. Christian Religion,Are Welcomed To America. First,How Does Trump Know That Middle East Terrorist,Will Not Claim To Be Christian,To Come Into This Country?Why Does  Christian Religion Has To Be God's Only.Religion?Are The Christians Of The World,Idiots To Believe That Christianity Is Believing That God And Christ Is White,Like Black.Christians Do In.This Country?Bible Does Not Say God And  Christ Is White.White Christian Supreamacy Controls Most Black Churches...Black Church Is Slave Cabins,Preachers Are Slave Plantion House Negroes. They Enslave The Souls Of Black People. Protest Against Trump,His First Week.As President. Protest Into His Second Week.As President. On.Plantations,After Nat Turners Rebellion,White Presence Was ,Organized By Slave Owners,White Presence When,The Slaves,Worshipped....White Supreamacy Increased Because Of The Black Church. Not Religious,I Know Bible Does Not Say,God And Christ Is White..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The Bible doesn't say Jesus was White or Black, nor does it really matter that much to me anymore.
Black people have been waiting on Jesus to come back and right their wrongs for them since they were given the religion of Christianity over 500 years ago.

I'm a firm believer in The Creator/Supreme Being.
But as far as religious dogma and all this wishing and waiting, I think much of it was just contrived by the powers that be to control humanity and keep the massive of poor people docile and cooperative so that they could passively be controled and taken advantage of.

In cultures all around the world from the United States, to the Greek and Roman empires, to the ancient Sumerians.....priest and politicians/rulers have worked closely together to keep the masses subjegated.

• Like 1