For over 80,000 days, there was a white man sitting in the white house.

<A href="http://careycarey-carrymehome.blogspot.com/2010/08/for-over-80000-days-there-was-white.html">FOR OVER 80,000 DAYS, THERE WAS A WHITE GENTLEMEN SITTING IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

New+Image.JPG

President Obama has a huge weight on his shoulders and so did my grandfather. At the beginning of their new voyage, each of them were up against the mighty Goliath. A formidable foe for sure. Sticks and stones could break their bones, but that was the least of their worries.

In 1865, my grandfather (above picture) of six generations past, was released from slavery. Since that time, there has been 28 white gentlemen seated as President of The United States. Over Fifty Three Thousand days ago, since my grandfather was released from slavery, except for approximately 650 days, there has been a white gentlemen sitting in the White House. For approximately EIGHTY THOUSAND DAYS total days, there has been a white gentlemen sitting in the White House.

Lets move ahead a few years.

mom.jpgThat little girl is my mother. Her parents didn't have an easy row to hoe. They had 10 children and were sharecroppers, but that didn't stop them from taking the time to dress my mother in her fine Sunday attire. The landowner wasn't very nice. Some of the other sharecroppers bowed to his wishes and helped him brow beat his tenants. However my grandparents knew they had to keep on, keeping on.

Come on, lets move ahead.

Ball+team.jpg

My mother made it through those days on the farm. That's her in the middle, with the glove on her thigh. Her life has not been a cake walk. Well, aside from being a black woman in America, the next picture will tell a more complete story.

brothers.jpg She had me and my brothers. I am the confused looking guy on the left. Although I didn't have a nice bow tie like my oldest brother or a fancy pair of shoes like my brother in the middle, I am grateful for my mother and my grandparents. My brothers and I fought amongst ourselves but we always fought harder for each other. If someone threw a rock at one of us, we threw 10 back at them. My grandmother is in the next picture.

grandma+%26+church.jpgLook at her, she's so proud. She made it through the hard times, and she's standing in the middle of a few good black men as they break ground for our new church. But the church wasn't about her, she was building something to pass down. She passed away a few years after this picture was taken. But if she had listened to some of the other naysay sell-out sharecroppers, the following event might not have taken place. She and my grandfather stayed strong, stayed together, pooled their resources and got off that man's property.

family+reunion.jpg It's our family reunion! Grandma ironed a few white people's clothes and so did her mother, and so did my mother, but they didn't let that stop them.

My father lost his dad at an early age, but he didn't let that stop him either. In the next picture, see if you know where he's standing?

daddy.jpgThat's my father standing in front of the White House. Since 1789, there had been a white man living in that white house. Our president is now a black man. He's only been living there for a little more than 570 days. Forty three white fellas had called that place home. In their tenure, they managed to keep racism alive, and hope but a distant memory. For 80,000 days and several wars later, they've managed to build a castle in the sky for them and theirs, and yet, a few of my black friends are quick to point fingers at President Obama. They say he's not moving fast enough and he's staying mum on black issues. I wonder if my nay say friends can trace their family history? I also wonder if they've read a few history books? More importantly, I've often wondered what rewards they are receiving from regurgitating negative opinions about our president? Could it be they adore speaking in a quasi intellectual tone, while missing the fact that they are being ineffectual? Frequently, their misguided "constructive criticism" is nothing more than 10 dollar words of bubbling babble that's used to stroke an inflated ego.

My father has gone home. I miss him, but I remember his words of wisdom.

He was my little league coach and I was a pitcher. One day, a player on my team dropped a fly ball which caused me to lose my cool. As he scrambled to retrieve the ball, another player stumbled over him. The opposing team laughed and ridiculed the players to a point they both started crying. I didn't make things any better with my mean look and foolish antics on the mound. Consumed by my emotions, I threw my next pitch with the fury of a Tasmanian Devil. I hit the batter square upside his head. My father called time out and approached the mound. His following words I will never forget... "look boy, don't ever play another man's game and don't be nobodies fool. Their job is to get you mad at your players and have you act a damn fool. Don't let them see you get rattled. Go out and tell Tommy it's alright and we are going to win this game. We don't need enemies on our own team"

President Obama has a huge task in front of him. He's standing on the mound and the ball is in his hand. We don't need enemies on our own team. If someone tries to engage you in negative criticism about President Obama, stop, look and listen, and then ask them where they are going? Don't play another man's game and don't be nobodies fool.

Remember, Rome was not built in a day and 43 white fellas have played in the white house for over TWO CENTURIES... 200 years! President Obama has been there less than 17 months. My grandfather didn't go back to slavery. He took the good with the bad, and kept on steppin. Step up... when someone tries to bring Obama down.

Lets build something to pass on!

I don't believe there is a truly "thinking" man or woman who could legitimately claim or believe the request to "watch the motive of others" regarding the public flogging of a President can compare to what some would call "hero worship", and/or compare the request to the blind devotion some folks have demonstrated in regards to Kwame Kilpatrick and Marion Berry.

The same folks who had the audacity to offer that half-ass video of Shirley Sherrod are still out there, on the case, in their war rooms, plotting and strategizing. In fact, they have always been on the case, for their team! It's time for us to think, stay focused and understand what is going on and what the stakes are and always have been.

Choose a team! And remember what our ancestors knew, "It was never just a game!" Just cause some folks say it's only "politics" doesn't mean it is!

Too bad you can't just can't limit your remarks to commentary about the pictures, and your relatives, carey. But, no. You have to take the occasion to impose upon your captive audience by editorializing about those who criticize Obama, - whose family history, incidentally, bears absolutely no resemblance to yours.

Obama is no more critized and villainized and burdened than was Abraham Lincoln - who freed the slaves.

Thanks Tarfairy, I too believe it has to be said. So many of our black family of friends have run for the hills. They've seem to forgotten how long it's taken us to get to this cross-road. I try to tell everyone not to get caught up in negative banter about our first black president, and then get dropped off at the bridge. If they say NAY NAY OBAMA, ask them whose ass are they kissing. In other words, spank that ass like a natural man (or woman). Of course you might not want to spank their ass like I get that ass. I mean, although Prince wrote a song about it, CONTROVERSY is not for everyone. However, bend but don't break. Tell them, come hell or high water, you are on Obama's side. Tell them that you are not trying to be their special kind of fool. Make them show their cards.

The Mantaan men and women have a sweet deal. But if one listens real closely, all they are really serving is a blue pill. And we all know what that's used for. Yep, the long stroke.

I hope you enjoyed my families journey and the pictures. Thanks for reading it. And, Please excuse me, unfortunately I have to reply to the lastest comment. by one of our resident house negros.

Cynique: "Obama is no more critized and villainized and burdened than was Abraham Lincoln - who freed the slaves."

That's simply not true. And, no one except a true cynic would make such a comparison. Look, I am all for contructive feedback, but if the feedback is nothing but gripes and moans, sticks and stones, porous opinions, bitches and big booty lips-ches , I don't view that as constructive feedback. That's more akin to the negro-lites real message of "replace Obama". Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice....

Lets see, where is my dictionary? Here it is... critic: A person who indulges in faultfinding and censure. criticism: the act of analyzing and making judgments 2. a review expressing such analysis and judgement. criticize: to analyze and judge as a critic. Wait a minute, I think some people have confused the word critic with being a fool time cynic. Lets see... cymry... cynewulf... cynic, here it is: A sneering, faultfinding person; especially, one who believes that all men are motivated by selfishness.

Cynical: distrusting or contemptuous of virtue in others; sneering; sarcastic.

Damn! Who wants to be a sneering, sarcastic, distrusting, disgusting, faultfinding, person? That's not the way to constructive criticism. That's CYNICISM! Cynique!

Again, choose a team. They are still out there, on the case, in their war rooms, plotting and strategizing. In fact, they have always been on the case, for their team! It's time for us to think, stay focused and understand what is going on and what the stakes are and always have been.

Choose a team Cynique! And remember what our ancestors knew, "It was never just a game!" Just cause some folks say it's only "politics" doesn't mean it is! Don't be nobodies fool... well, unless you love being the huckleberry.

STFU, ignoramous. You're pathetic. Abe Lincoln was the object of immense scorn and antagonism during his presidency. He was subjected to great ridicule by newpaper cartoonists who compared him to an ape, and was relentlessly criticized for his conduct of the civil war, not to mention tormented by his bouts of depression that were exacerbated by the rumor mongering about his wife's growing insanity. Good grief. Have you forgotten that the man was assassinated???

Obama ain't Jesus, And he is not a black who is president. He's a president who is bi-racial. His job is to act in the interest of all the citizens of this nation. He is not above criticism. He's surrouded by incompetency and he's in over his head. It is what it is.

And it's not like other presidents haven't been skewered by dissendents. The Chicago Tribune wanted to try FDR for treason claiming he maneuvered America into WWII. They tried to impeach Clinton. They forced Nixon to resign. They booted Jimmy Carter and the first George Bush out of office. Dubya was ridiculed as a buffoon and the constant butt of jokes. It comes with the territory. Quit whining. Yes, the Republicans are out to bring down the Democratic President. The Democrats are running scared. Is this a new scenario???

Here's my definition of a fool: Carey. If any more proof is needed, take a look at his picture. LOL

CYNIQUE, did you say take your picture **FLASH BULBS** They say a fox smells her own hole. You asked for it. BAM! Cynique in living color.

Sambo.jpg

NOW, go play your banjo at another tea party. You'll be well received *** FLASH BULB*** (Cynique (below) without her wig)

blackface.jpg

AND, put down those matches, cuz you're blowing it out your.........chicken-wing.jpgBlowing it out your BooBoo!

The true mark of a defeated man. Unable to intelligently defend his stupid contentions, he clings to his usual security blanket.

Unlike you, carey, I don't have to scan images of other people to make up for an inablility to verbalize. Your actual picture is already available, and your liver-lipped, bubble-eyed mug is all that is needed to illustrate your mental deficiency. Talk about goofy lookin! You're the poster boy for it.

I was reminded that Ol carey took a page out of Kola's book with his gallery of graphic pictures. Ahh, those were the good ol days when me and Kola-nut used to go at it. But let me tell you, as an opponent, ol dumb Carey can't hold a candle to Kola.

"You asked for it Cynique", Carey warns, like he was gonna unload a big one. Wooooo. Boy, was I skeered. Not. Super Bitch cannot be intimidated.

It's interesting that Carey would include the obscene pictures in his family album thread. Since we know they aren't actually me, can we assume that they are poses of his relatives which he just happened to come across while assembling the exhibit he decided to bore us with. (Like who gives a shit about his family tree. If I wanna see monkeys I'll go to the zoo.) LMAO.

For 80,000 days and several wars later, they've managed to build a castle in the sky for them and theirs, and yet, a few of my black friends are quick to point fingers at President Obama. They say he's not moving fast enough and he's staying mum on black issues. I wonder if my nay say friends can trace their family history? I also wonder if they've read a few history books? More importantly, I've often wondered what rewards they are receiving from regurgitating negative opinions about our president? Could it be they adore speaking in a quasi intellectual tone, while missing the fact that they are being ineffectual? Frequently, their misguided "constructive criticism" is nothing more than 10 dollar words of bubbling babble that's used to stroke an inflated ego.

"Here is one reason why I had qualms about a Negro being in the White House. Other Negroes would start to say we shouldn't say anything about him. We were not to criticize him.

To Hell with that. I did not vote for Obama so he could be a King, above reproach. He knew what the job was when he lined up for it, dammit. Nobody put a gun to his head.

He is and will be doing just fine when you are here moaning about how unfair people were to him.

Well, unfair is part of the job. Deal with it.

Because there ain't nothing you can do about it.

What about all the white folks on his case now, eh? I suppose dat's a--ite!

Well Christopher Columbus, again you've arrived late, and then spoke as if you've found something new. Look, I would defer you to Thump, because he has no problem checking that ass when you speak such nonsense. But look, you've consistently wrapped you argument around the word "critizise". Move out of your own way and read the post one-mo-again, and my comment concerning cynicism.

And WTH does this have to do with white folks. You can be such a foolish fool. I mean, you waited all this time to drop those words of wisdom???!!!

You know what, I have a post especially designed for you. Keep talkin' stupid and I'm going to blast yo naked ass. Yes sir, let me go find your book cover, this is going to be a goodie.

And what does Chrishayden's book have to do with his giving a common sense assessment of Obama that only a blind fool could deny is right? But then we have to consider the source who is none other than Carey, that sorry old incarnation of Uncle Remus shuffling forward to defend his favorite house nigga Obama, shaking his fist at that uppity scamp Chrishayden fer talkin 'bout de HNIC, scared the massa might be listening. Shut yo mouf, boy!

Lips flappin in the breeze, rubbin his scaly skin cuz the truth hurts, mad cuz politics made strange bedfellows out of Cynique and Chris, ol snaggled-toothed uncle carey remus hovers there, face scrunched up, the hairs in his nose bristling as he actually believes that his threats command respect, totally unaware that the only reaction he inspires is laughter and pity. And since he is too stupid to effectively refute what Chris verbalized, the only way uncle carey remus can respond is to call anybody who rebuts him "critical" or "cynical" before going into his "picture gallery mode", ignoring how the actual photo of himself is the personification of a moron who thinks ignoring reality makes him smart. Pathetic. LMAO.

Keep your head lowered, uncle carey Remus. Maybe when President Obama retires from office, he'll hire you to be his yard nigga, so be sure to also keep your lawn mower in working condition. Or- if you really want to embrace the "audacity of hope" pray that he'll adopt you as his pet monkey.

Oooooooh that's so cute, you've come to defend yo man. And I am so pleased that you took the time to write such fancy prose. But you know what, I think you're jealous of Chris. Yep, you read my post on him and the Wizard and you felt left out. Shame on you.

Okay, smile and say pretty please, and I'll write one espeacially for you. I'm never lost for material on Uncle Toms, Lawn Jockeys and Old Maids. Remember, put your teeth in and smile!

And while you're at it, get some new material. You're starting to really bore the crowd. Good lawd, have mercy on our soul.

You spelled "especially" wrong, dumb-dumb, and if you think there is anything new and fresh about all that tired ol tripe you're puttin out, think again. The only think noteworthy about your dull comments is that picture of you exposing your twat, proving what I've always suspected that you are a hermaphrodite who takes it both ways. That's why you can't think straight. How did you last HIV test come out??

After those pictures YOU ran how can YOU have THE NERVE to get indignant. Typical of how self-righteous you are, carey.

This is an open forum. You put your ol boring self-aggrandizing posts out there and then get mad if everybody doesn't praise and agree with you. If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen, you obnoxious ol fart.

Well Christopher Columbus, again you've arrived late, and then spoke as if you've found something new. Look, I would defer you to Thump, because he has no problem checking that ass when you speak such nonsense. But look, you've consistently wrapped you argument around the word "critizise". Move out of your own way and read the post one-mo-again, and my comment concerning cynicism.

And WTH does this have to do with white folks. You can be such a foolish fool. I mean, you waited all this time to drop those words of wisdom???!!!

You know what, I have a post especially designed for you. Keep talkin' stupid and I'm going to blast yo naked ass. Yes sir, let me go find your book cover, this is going to be a goodie.

"Oh oh! Unca Carey's been at the corn jug again! Boil up a big pot of coffee. It's gonna be a loooooong night!

Cynique, you really don't get it... do you. You have a very difficult time giving someone a compliment, and therefore you believe there's some type of ulterior motive when a man gives props to another.

But I understand your dilimma. Cynical: distrusting or contemptuous of virtue in others; sneering; sarcastic.

Who wants to be a sneering, sarcastic, distrusting, disgusting, faultfinding person? That must be a horrible existence.

When will you ever allow a post to sit without tramping through it for your own selfish rewards? When TarFairy gave the post a small compliment, that must have hurt you to your core. You couldn't wait to muddle the floor. Something is just not right?

You're the one who doesn't get it, carey. You have an inordinate amount of GALL. You have absolutely no self-awareness. You really think you are a hero and I am a villlainess. You talked about Chrishayden like a dog, then you did an about-face, groveling over his ho-hum response, hoping you'd come across as somebody who, unlike me, is mild-mannered and agreeable. You print obscene pictures and then get sanctimonious when I stoop to your level. Then you get mad when somebody sees through your attempts at sanitizing your dirty work.

And actually, I was waiting for the very tacit TarFairy to tip back in and disagree with my response to your insistence that all black folks give Obama their unconditional support. It appears the only people who agree with you are afraid to come to your defense. Wonder why? LMAO. And contrary to your misconceptions, I don't crave praise like you do. It should be obvious that gaining the approval of others is not a priority of mine.

Poor ol carey. What would you do if you didn't have the 2 words "cynical" and "sarcastic" to fall back on when attempting to excuse why I don't love the smell of your shit. Puleeze. Get real, and grow up, you big whining baby.

large_Wicked%2520Witch.jpgCynique: Carey, you're nothing but a dumb blue black monkey. Look at your lips, they're perfect for kissing Obama's A**.

Carey: I may be a monkey, but there's nothing we can do to turn you into this white woman. And why you gotta talk so nasty?

Cynique: Cuz I'm a nasty MFer. Look, why can't we be friends? In spite of what I've been saying about you, I love you.

Carey: Okay, do you still have those red slippers. If so, click them bad boys and lets do the nasty. I mean, since you're the self proclaimed Nasty MFer, lets get it on.

Cynique: Ooooouuuuu, I love it when you talk nasty to me. But please, call me Miss Jackson if you're nasty too.

Carey: Damn, do I have to? I mean, I was just joking. Could we flip a coin? Besides, you're green and your breath stinks, and I'm a baffoon. Do you really want to do this?

Cynique: Negro, haven't you heard about a scorned woman? Come on, lets click dem hills and get busy.

Carey: Wait Wait Wait, if we are going to do this, could you change into slim dark and lovely? I mean, for a wicked witch, you're cool and everything but I'd like a little adventure. Besides, since I'm an old fart, and I've run out of viagra, and I want to rock you all night long, lets do the thang right.

Cynique: You do have a point. It has been a while since my toes have curled, so yeah, lets do the damn thang. Please be gentle.

Carey: *eyebrow raised*

Cynique: Here we go! *** Click ClicK, Rubba Dub Dub***

BLACKLOVERS.jpgCynique: Ouuuu Carey, why didn't you tell me. Forget Chris Hayden and Xeon, I am all yours.

Carey: **** thinking to himself*** "oh lord, what have I done? Well, I'd better make the best of this" . Come on Miss Jackson, you asked for it!!

Cynique: ***Screaming and crying**** WHAT'S MY NAME? WHAT'S MY NAME?! WHAT'S MY NAME YOU OLD........ OOOOOOUUUUWEEEEeeeee!

******Fade to black**** The rest is X-rated

Oooooooooh puleeeeze. Still stumped as to why I don‘t dig him, unable to accept the idea that I find him stupid and obnoxious, our boy carey is apparently fantasizing that the reason I take him to task so much is because I secretly fantasize about being with him and his old erectile-dysfunctional self. Ugh. Excuse me while I barf.

I’m sure carey also fantasizes that I feel slighted because I want him to devote a thread to me. This is how his ego-strapped mind works, and I knew I should’ve stopped while I was ahead. I guess all the time I wasted arguing with him is equivalent to my patting him on the head, and now like a beaten-down ol hound dog, this repulsive dufus is licking me in the face. EU. Pitiful.

They say a woman’s sex organ is her brain, and my intellect feels raped by cary’s latest juvenile testament to his arrested development. This silly ol pervert needs to grow up. If he appeared in my dreams, they would turn into nightmares! And if I were so inclined to harbor any romantic aspirations, believe me they would cast me as a cougar with a 30-year-old stud, not some Viagra-laced goon whose pillow talk would make me want to suffocate him. Yawnnnn.