Profile Status' Posting

@Troy Is there a suggestion, Q & A topic for current discussion boards & profile?

I have a question that wants to masquerade as a suggestion.  It seemed as if I could share my profile post on other social networks but now I can't.  I'd like to share my aalbc member profile posts on my other social networking accounts just like I can share my discussion comments.  I know it was available last year.   Is that possible now? Or will it return?

Mel that is actually a feature I've never personally used.  I'll have to check it out and get back to you.  In the last two days I've applied two updates to the forum software.  I'm sure the 2nd was a patch for bugs the first introduced.  Please try it again to make sure the problem persists.  Thanks 

3 hours ago, Troy said:

Please try it again to make sure the problem persists.

It  does.  I can no longer edit more status or share them.  However, when I posted the following (11 year old girl...status)- I could do both (edit and share) With the share ability I can promote my profile status on other social networks - I think I can even embed in my own blog.  Thank you for looking into this.