Victoria Christopher Murray Celebrates a Writing Career Spanning 20 Years and 27 Novels!

Troy

LUST: A Seven Deadly Sins Novel“In 1997, I self-published my first novel, Temptation. I sold 9,000 copies in 6 months, was picked up by a major publisher (Time Warner), and received my first NAACP Image Award nomination. Now, 20 years later, I’m still with a major publisher (Simon and Schuster), but I have also self-published a few novels. And now, my 26th book hits the shelves…”
Victoria Christopher Murray

Victoria’s latest book is LUST: A Seven Deadly Sins Novel (Touchstone, February 7, 2017)

“I have read Murray for years and have purchased Joy for at least 10 or more of my friends—birthdays, weddings, Christmas, etc. I love her books and have read about 8 or 10 of them. Now that l’ve retired, I can now catch up on the list of 26[1]! Wonderful writer with the spiritual and real world approach! She, Pearl Cleage and, Walter Mosley are my absolute favorites!”
—Betti Clausell Chaney, AALBC.com eNewsletter Subscriber

1When I sent the mailing I wrote 26, but I pretty sure the total number of book published is 27.