Guest NereusMcnair

Product Details

Name: Nereus McNair

Author Name (Pseudonym): Nuke Mayne

Title: Bulletproof Faith: My Brother's Keeper

ISBN13: 978-1515081050

Publication Date: May 2017

Synopsis:

Is there really a God? Does everything happen for a reason? Or is it all just chaos? These are the questions on Von's mind as he struggles to find his way in a world where the odds seem to be stacked against him.  After trying to make it on his own, overwhelming adversity causes him to turn back to the Man Above. Then God shows him that He has love for all His children, even those lost in the street life. Bulletproof Faith is the story of one man's spiritual journey, one family's struggle to stay together, and one mother's fight to prevent losing her sons to the evil's of the world. It paints a realistic picture of life in the streets without glorifying it and also without the use of profanity, N-bombs, and sexually suggestive scenes. Will Von ever find his way? Or instead lose himself to the streets and become just another statistic...

To tell you a little bit about myself: I am a young (26) black male who was once head first in the streets. I was so lost at one point that I was comfortable with that fact that I was going to either die in the streets or do life in prison. This story mirrors my own spiritual journey and is actually a quest that many people are on subconsciously. But God did some miraculous things in my life and has since helped me find my way. I, therefore, feel it is my duty to help others find their way one step, one book, one speech, and one encounter at a time.