Max Rodriguez launched Extra Mile Books, an imprint of Akashic Books

CALLING ALL AUTHORS!!!
MANUSCRIPT REVIEW BY MAX RODRIGUEZ

DEADLINES: APRIL 1ST AND MAY 1ST 

max-rodriguez.jpeg

Max Rodriguez, executive director of the Black Book Review and Harlem Book Fair, will be receiving, and reviewing manuscripts from Art Sanctuary members and supporters with ready-to-be-edited work!! 

From Mr. Rodriguez: "The opportunity is to be read by an imprint that is actively looking for publishable work. (I have launched Extra Mile Books as an imprint of Akashic Books). I am willing to let the imprint serve as a vehicle for Philadelphia writers. We will review full manuscripts in advance and set appointments for each; we can also offer 'work-in-progress' coaching reviews for those with incomplete manuscripts."

akashic-books-logo.jpeg

If you are interested in having Mr. Rodriguez review your completed manuscript, please forward to mrod@qbr.com in Word, txt. or .pdf format. Those who desire a 'work-in-progress' review should submit the standard one page summary and 10-page work sample. 

Submission Deadlines:
For Completed Manuscripts: April 1
For Work-in-Progress Coaching Review: May 1

This message courtesy of the ART SANCTUARY

• 5 weeks later...

Since I shared this information, sent to me by the Art Sanctuary, I subsequently learned that Extra Mile Books is NOT an imprint of Akashic Books.  As a result, I can not vouch for the information previously shared above.  Sorry for any confusion.