Looking for a review for my debut novel!

Greetings! My debut novel, Trust Issues, will be released on April 30th. I am hoping to have it reviewed by AALBC!

Name/Author's Name: Berchet

Book Title: Trust Issues

ISBN-13: 978-0-692-86212-4

Publication date: April 30, 2017

Forced to be a single mother by the selfish and deceitful acts of her ex-boyfriend, Aiyanna Hayden is finally ready to move on. During the last six years, she has built a good life for herself and her daughter. With a thriving career, supportive friends and family, and a quasi-relationship, she should be satisfied. But she is plagued by her fear of loneliness and never finding her one true love. She doesn’t want to be single, but she refuses to settle. While enjoying an overdue vacation with her closest friends, she meets the perfect man, all-star NBA player, Channing Alexander. Within weeks, a relationship most women could only dream of becomes her reality. However, Aiyanna soon realizes that her celebrity romance is cursed by a barrage of internal and external complications. Can Aiyanna look past the women, the haters, and her own insecurities in order to find happiness with Channing? She may not find the answer until it’s too late.

Happiness, love, friendship, and forgiveness: Aiyanna wants it all, but is it even possible? Could the old adage be true; must all good things come to an end?

Please check out my website, www.iamberchet.com

Follow me on Instagram, @iamberchet

Like me on Facebook, Berchet

Thank you!

Berchet

3DBookTrustIssues.jpg