Raising Black Boys,Absent Fathers.

Black Community, Absent Black Fathers. Read Website. Mental,Stress On Black Boys Without A Caring Father. 72 _Percent Of Black Children Raised In Single Parent Home. Black,Fathers Don't Care About Their Child,Because Their,Fathers Did Not Care About Them.Black Women  Raising,Children Alone. I Think Majority Of Black Boys,Raised,By Their Mothers Do Well In School,Don't Join,Gangs,Become Pimps,Or Set Up  Crack Houses.. Many,Responsible Loving  Black.Fathers Not Shown By,Racist,White Media. The Grio News Website ,Absent Black,Fathers America's Favorite Scape Goat. How Many Black,Preachers Had A Child With A Mistress?Why Do Black,Men Have Many Children With Many Women?.What Is,The Black Leaders Doing? Black Athletes,Several Of Them,Have Many Children With Many Women..Former  Athletes,Some Of Them Their Millions Are Gone..The Black,Leadership Not Involved With Solutions For ,Black,Community Problems..

Guest MrsMommy

In the end, the masses do exactly what they want to do.

Why, I recently saw an article where a black comedy actor was arguing for the word nigger being used in every television show.  His stated reason is that the usuage of the word nigger in dramas and comedy shows is realistic.  I would think that black men--especially---would have more important things to argue over in the white man's world.  But, no.  Nigger is what successful black men want their boys and community to be known as.  We can try to shift the blame to white America, white corporations, etc.  But the buck starts with us.  I'm sure I'm not the only black person who winces in the street, as the word nigger is shouted out of car windows to the rhythm of a rap beat.

I do and always have used the term "nigga" around other blacks. I refuse to empower the word by allowing it to make me not say it.  So, it doesn't particularly bother me when other blacks use it in public. If using it around whites makes them uncomfortable, then that's good.