Black Dad TV in the Huffington Post

Hello, my name is Andrew Skinner Jr. Check out the write up in the Huffington Post about Black Dad TV- a docu-series combating myths/stereotypes about black fatherhood, by featuring black fathers. The dads featured in the series represent and hold titles such as clergy, community leaders, entrepreneurs and politicians. I'm the creator/executive producer of the series. 

The six episode series shares the stories of fathers who have overcome adversity and who have made life-changing decisions in order to be the great fathers they are today. The series also deals with everyday issues that arise in the life of black fathers. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/58d5ca60e4b0f633072b37d6 

We're running everything through our social media links at the moment. A lot easier to connect and interact for us. We decided to stay with this after casting for season one. We also found success doing it this way, the father (Thomas Cohen) that did the Huff Post write up found us on Instagram. We also have a Youtube page http://www.youtube.com/blackdadtv. We'll eventually have our company website up and a Black Dad TV section will be there as one of the programs we produce. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎03‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 7:31 PM, drewskinnerjr said:

Hello, my name is Andrew Skinner Jr. Check out the write up in the Huffington Post about Black Dad TV- a docu-series combating myths/stereotypes about black fatherhood, by featuring black fathers. The dads featured in the series represent and hold titles such as clergy, community leaders, entrepreneurs and politicians. I'm the creator/executive producer of the series. 

The six episode series shares the stories of fathers who have overcome adversity and who have made life-changing decisions in order to be the great fathers they are today. The series also deals with everyday issues that arise in the life of black fathers. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/58d5ca60e4b0f633072b37d6 

Very interested article and docu-series.  Somewhat kismet for me as one of the stories Mercy, Mercy Me in my newly released book Urban Rhapsody deals with a young single father raising a teenage son. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Wili G. said:

Very interested article and docu-series.  Somewhat kismet for me as one of the stories Mercy, Mercy Me in my newly released book Urban Rhapsody deals with a young single father raising a teenage son. 

Thanks for your comments. And congrats on the book, hopefully we'll be casting for season two before the year is out. Let's stay in contact, I'd like to get you on season two to talk about your book. 

• Like 1