Book Review Request: I Wish I Could Moonwalk

Guest Sandra Lee

Guest Sandra Lee

Hello,

My name is Sandra Lee, and I recently wrote my first novel titled, "I Wish I Could Moonwalk." 

The ISBN number for the book is : 978-0984088294.  The publication date is 4/28/2016.  Attached is the book cover image and synopsis.

I am really interested in a book review of this novel.

Here's a bried synopsis of my novel:

Book Description:

Michelle Davidson is now a Christian woman, but that wasn't always her testimony.  She's happily married and loves God with all her heart and soul.  She appreciates her happy family and has worked to shape her life into something she can be proud of.  However, in her more youthful years, she and her best friend, Katrina, frequented nightclubs where they often met unscrupulous men, and a chance encounter at an event suddenly brings Michelle's past roaring into her present.  The peace and stability that she worked so hard to obtain is now threatened, and both Michelle and Katrina's lives suddenly begin tumbling into a living, waking nightmare.

Will their faith be able to save them from becoming bitter women?  Michelle's desire is to keep her secret buried, but how long can she succeed in keeping it hidden from her husband, David?  And is it possible that David has a secret of his own?  Is it possible to keep hidden sins from resurfacing sooner or later? Worst yet, could there be more than one enemy coming after Michelle to destroy her life and her marriage?

A "he" enemy and a "she" enemy are both coming after her at the same time.

https://www.amazon.com/I-Wish-Could-Moonwalk/dp/0984088296/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1492448907&sr=1-1&keywords=i+wish+i+could+moonwalk

Thank you,

Sandra Lee

sandyjeanleigh@yahoo.com

• Like 1