Are Black Women 'Always' so Angry? Hmmmm

Guest Dee Miller

Guest Dee Miller

OK, I find myself having to educate some folk about the alleged 'Angry' Black Women, so decided to write about it. 

Book title: Are Black Women Always so Angry? Hmmm (Truth, Excuse or Something else)

One evening, while I was channel flipping in hopes of finding a comedy, a documentary, a lecture about something positive – anything on the upswing, I heard those words, 'Black women are Always so angry' and that did it for me!  

The purpose of this book of narrative, non-fictional articles promise to bitch slap you into owning your truth, then apologizing, forgiving, and hugging it out.  It will enlighten, educate, answer that burning question that keeps so many up at night (smirk), and  will help you help me help others who need help understanding the Truth, Excuse and the Something else as to why ‘Black Women are always so angry’. Hmmmm

Articles include: 

Me and my Angry Black Mother which talks about my mother’s struggle to beat the odds while living in the projects, on welfare, eligible for surplus cheese,  married to a hustler, and how she single handedly confronted gang members on the weekend and worked in the Catholic School book store during the week.   And mom has many secrets.

The Geo-Corporate  Angry Black Woman with an Attitude - As Diversity Champion of a major corporate company, I hosted many events to support inclusion, but one exercise about Stereotypes is still being talked about 15 years later.   

Why I love you so much.  I love you so much because I can see it in your beautiful eyes – Your determination, your fight, your struggle, your perseverance.  That spirit that measures your man-hood, that defies defeat -  that spirit in which your mother’s breasts nourished you for what’s to come. How can I be an Angry Black Woman when I love you so much?

Other Articles:

It Takes a Pimp to know one

Black Love and the Family Dynamic

Beauty and the Twenty Dollar Bill

White paper, Black Ink, Color pencils

Black Night, Black Sky, Black Room and the Angry Black Woman

Almost There

Six degrees from knowing who I am

With Love, from an Angry Black Woman

Cencus and the Angry Black Woman

This Book can be purchased on Amazon.com

Hi Dee, you forgot to post a link where people may learn more about your book. People will assume the book is available on Amazon, save folks a step and simply post a direct link.

Actually, after searching for you on the site , I see that you have previously posted (please create an account so I don't have to manually approve what your posts) and see that you don't have a website.  Why don't you let AALBC.com host your web presence: https://aalbc.com/authors/mydomain.html 

Let me know what you think.

Peace,
Troy

Guest Dee Miller

My apologies, and as always thank you for your feedback. Here is a direct link to my book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Black-Women-Always-angry-Hmmm-ebook/dp/B06XVP912F/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493004753&sr=8-1&keywords=Are+black+women+always+so+angry.   Unfortunately, I don't have a website; however, I was reading a section of this sight where a brotha is attempting to increase traffic via  AALBC. I will take a closer look to see how I may join.  In the meantime, I will create an account right away.  Thanks again and take care