Sexuality

This is one of those mindf-ck questions.  

Physically, I practice heterosexuality.  I'm not sure if it was something I decided or decided for me when I chose to procreate naturally. 

Since one of those biological functions is to reproduce, I probably decided I'd go after boys and it became a habit.  I like my life easy and that's probably on the soul level too so my drive to eliminate obstacles before they manifest is real. 

Spiritually, it doesn't matter because connection and intimacy is different on the spiritual plane.

• Like 2

Some people are not pretending to be of the opposite sex, they genuinely know they are trapped in a body that does not coincide with who they really are. The profession that once diagnosed  this as being a mental illness now says it  is not insanity.  It's a fluke of nature.  And to accept this is to "live and let live". 

• Like 2

On 18/05/2017 at 11:21 AM, Mel Hopkins said:

This is one of those mindf-ck questions.  

Physically, I practice heterosexuality.  I'm not sure if it was something I decided or decided for me when I chose to procreate naturally. 

Since one of those biological functions is to reproduce, I probably decided I'd go after boys and it became a habit.  I like my life easy and that's probably on the soul level too so my drive to eliminate obstacles before they manifest is real. 

Spiritually, it doesn't matter because connection and intimacy is different on the spiritual plane.

That's one of my specialties. Its like i had the following idea. Let's say you went to a masked ball. And you met someone and fell die them. Then when you met you found they weren't the sex that you are attracted to normally. What would you do. Then lets say on your third meeting yiu found out they cross deessed on your second date. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Delano said:

That's one of my specialties. Its like i had the following idea. Let's say you went to a masked ball. And you met someone and fell die them. Then when you met you found they weren't the sex that you are attracted to normally. What would you do. Then lets say on your third meeting yiu found out they cross deessed on your second date. 

@Delano It makes you wonder how sexual attraction manifest.. I've never been sexually attracted to women... but I had a mindf-ck moment when I was once working on a project with a "butch" and found her incredibly "hot"... 

"Knowing" she was physically a women; I had no "desire" to be with her but I became fascinated with the attraction itself.  I found it weird because she presented like a man...and it was that aspect of "her" I found attractive.  I enjoyed the mental exercise because it helped me to realize what type of men I find attractive... "renaissance men"   Although she dressed like a man, talked like a man -she still had a balance about her... that I find incredibly sexy in men.   

Now of course this brings us no closer to how I decided on or it decided me sexually ...It did, however, help me to understand my sexual attraction to men.

• Like 2

An ex asked some her friends about whether they thought I was more masculine or feminine. The masculine polarity people saw me more masculine and the feminine saw me as more feminine. And one person saw me as have a balance of the two.

I don't know. But i had a set of twins comment on my sexual persona. The lesbian though I was gay. And the heterosexual one thought i was straight. Some Gay men think I am gay because I dont judge them or don't overcompensate. I just treat them as people. Lesbians it can either go well badly or strangely. 

• Like 1