Choosing Black.Church Leaders.

This Is A Pointless Topic. For The Black .Sheep,Who --.Follow,Corrupt Preachers,It Says In 1 Timothy 3:3 .In. -Choosing -A Church Leader,He Should Be Gentle,Not Violent -And Sober..Black .Preachers Beat Their Wives,3 Have Killed -Their Wives,They Have Children With Mistresses ,And Are -Motivated By Money..They Are Women Preachers Some Are As --,Corrupt  As The The Men. They Buy Mansions And Cars -Instead Of Uplifting Communities. Black People Are Spiritually -Enslaved .Another Reason Black .Communities Are The Way -They Are..Most Preachers Should Not Speak Dr. Martin. Luther King   Name....I'm. Not Religious ,,Preachers Have Control Of -Their Flock Like  Jim Jones Had Over His Years Ago..Amazing..

Much of what you say is true, Harry, but your hero, MLK was said to also be a womanizer who drank and smoke.  Fortunately,  he was not materialistic and was able to compartmentalize his life and remain true to his calling to uplift his people, always keeping his eye on the prize.  My kinda guy.

Preachers are human beings and they're going to do what other human beings do.

Once I realized that, I stopped expecting perfection or some divine aura from them.

Some are good, others are bad.

MLK was a good one DESPITE his smoking, drinking, and the accusations of him cheating on his wife because his GOOD deeds out weighs his bad deeds.

I don't look for perfection in any human being, I look to see if they were successful at helping more people than they harmed in judging (because unlike some people I actually DO judge)  whether they were "good" or "bad".