PRESS RELEASE: FALLING INTO FAITH: THE SOURCE OF MY POWER

Hello, 

I hope all is well! 

Please see the press release for Falling Into Faith: The Source Of My Power, a memoir by DeAngelo Griggs.

Thank you for your time and consideration. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely, 

DeAngelo 

Dorothy Jean Publishing, LLC

dorothyjeanpublish@gmail.com

Subject Line: Journey Of Perseverance                                                                                                                                                            Date: May 24, 2017

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Dorothy Jean Publishing, LLC

Contact: Marketing                                                                                                                                                                                   

P.O. Box 248574

Columbus, OH 43224

Phone: 614-633-5531

Email: dorothyjeanpublishing@gmail.com

Journey Of Perseverance

The Will to Simply Carry On 

Dorothy Jean Publishing, LLC released their first creative non-fiction, Falling Into Faith: The Source Of My Power by writer, DeAngelo Griggs. He shares his journey of perseverance through an unexpected cancer diagnosis while volunteer teaching in the townships of Cape Town, South Africa. In search of a premonition he received prior to the trip, Griggs finds the source of his power among the native people that would save his life. 

“Are my sufferings at the expense for others to learn from? Why was I chosen to be the teacher and not the student?” This thought follows Griggs throughout his journey ultimately leading him into a space of acceptance as he enters a new chapter of his life. As he endures the physical and emotional fight against cancer, Griggs details in Falling Into Faith joyful and disheartening perspectives of a vibrant city, yet one that is still struggling to reconcile in a post-apartheid South Africa. As he grapples with the emotions of witnessing the injustices of the black South African people, he knows it is naïve to pretend as if the parallels of injustices aren’t present in his home back in the United States. 

His journey encourages and enlightens others to look fear straight in the face and dance with it despite being afraid of what the unknown entails because everyone faces doubt, hurt and fear. No one is immune to suffering and the sooner we accept such fact, the better we can find the hope to cope and the courage to persevere through any of life’s battles. 

Dorothy Jean Publishing, LLC is an independent publishing company based in Columbus, OH. Learn more at www.dorothyjeanpublishing.com

DeAngelo Griggs is a writer and folk artist born and raised in Chicago, IL. He lives in Columbus, OH with his wife Toy. 

-ENDS

Contact: Tel: (614) 633-5531 * Email: dorothyjeanpublishing@gmail.com * Columbus, OH