Nigger,On LeBron James House.

Basket Ball ,LeBron James Says The Word Nigger, -Was,On,The,Gate Of His House. News Says Word Nigger -,Was,,Spray Painted On. The Gate Of LeBron James -House..Lebron James Says This Country Has A Long -Way,To,Go,. Racism. For Black People Is Living Every Day..He -,Talked About Emit Till. Emit  Till Mother Wanted The World -To,See What Racial .Hatred Did To Her Son .Bill Cosby -Trial,Starts This Month. Jury Selected  Cosby Lawyers And -The,Prosecution  Clashed Over Jury. 2 Black And 10 -White,Cosby Says Race A Factor. Almost 60 Women -Accuses,Cosby Of Sexual Assault. They  Expect Trial To Last,2 -Weeks. I Have Said The White Racist Was Start Going After -The,Black Rich  Athletes One Day...

Just goes to show that no matter how much a black person like LeBron James succeeds, they are still "niggers" to a substantial number of whites.  Something loud-mouthed basketball player Charles Barkley needs to realize when he's always taking the side of white policemen and dispensing his conservative Republican drivel.  And it also should be noted that the rich and famous but current has-been, Tiger Woods, who tried to divest himself of race,  was listed as "black" on his rap sheet after being found  passed out in his car from a drug overdose.

Everybody is up in arms about Comedienne Kathy Griffin appearing on social media in a picture of her holding a bloody decapitated head of Donald Trump.  White liberals are horrified by this as if it's any worse than how hate groups pictured Obama and Michelle all over the Internet. Just recently a noose was found hanging in the new African American Museum in Washington.

Donald Trump has made racism acceptable and although he gets criticized for this, he has also solidified his support base with people who want to remind niggers that they are - niggers. 

• Like 2

What happened to his home was terrible and it should be thoroughly investigated.
However I have to take issue with him saying that it's hard being Black in AMERICA.

Black folks need to cool out with all this anti-American talk because this nation is one of the best nations in the world for Black people over-all.
Look at how Black folks are treated in India.
Look how they're treated in China, Mexico, Arab countries where our people are routinely called "slave" and berated.

Lebron has become rich living his dream life and living quite comfortably.....for the most part because he's in AMERICA.

Ofcourse his talents earned him much of his wealth, but he could have been born in Brazil or France or Saudi Arabia with that SAME talent and probably wouldn't be nearly as wealthy and famous as he is today.

America is a great place, it's just the racists IN America  that make it rough for Black folks and THEY are the ones we need to confront.....not bash the entire country.

You look like a fuzzy faced fool sitting up there in a t-shirt with hundreds of millions of dollars in the bank while bashing the very country that MADE you rich in the first place.

@Pioneer1 I'm sure white people of all ilk from poor white trash to upscale Republicans agree with your advice to LeBron who spoke the truth when it comes how hard it is for blacks to be liberated from the word "nigger"  and all of its connotations.  Shame on this black buck for being an uppity nigger who realizes that his dignity is also important.  He should jes keep his big mof shut and be glad he's allowed to stay in this half-assed country, instead of being shipped back to Africa. i've come to the conclusion that you are an Oreo, Pioneer.  

The hypocritical united states of amerika is the best of the worst, but unlike you, i will never be one to sing its praises.  i was born here but i don't have a patriotic bone in my body and Donald Trump is not my president.  

• Like 1

Of course, Lebron should be outraged and he should speak up.  The argument that American is the best place in the world for Black folks to live is nonsensical. Why do we say that at least we are no longer enslaved we should be happy.  Do you understand the point @Pioneer1?

I was not aware of the Kathy Griffith photo and just looked it up. While your feelings on 45 mirror my own; I don;t co-sign this.  If she did this with Obama we would be outraged--and we should be. 45 probably belongs in jail, this is a bit much.  What do ya'll think?

KathyGriffin-trump_head.jpg

Blacks were, indeed, outraged when pictures of Obama being lynched circulated all over social media.  Pictures that push the envelop are meant to offend and provoke.  The photographer who shot this pose of Kathy makes no apologies for this shock art, and apparently  subscribes to the idea in the quote i previously cited about "all art being political".

Kathy Griffin's career is in shambles because of the horrified backlash, She has lost her endorsements, her up coming gig in Las Vegas was cancelled and she was fired by CNN as permanent co-host of their New Years eve telecast.  She has profusely apologized but she has now become persona non grata  in the entertainment world.  C'est la Vie.   

For some reason or another, i found the graphic picture bizarre but - funny. I've become desensitized i guess. I'm more horrified by real life offenses like the 2 men who were recently stabbed to death by a white supremacist when they came to the defense of the Muslim women he was harassing. I could go on and on listing the terrible things that happen daily that are real life events, not posters meant for the consumption of social media. 

Trump has only himself to blame for these types of display because he has lowered the bar when it comes to civility in this country.

• Like 1

Cynique

So a Black man who holds a REASONABLE and BALANCED point of view and sees the good in America instead of all the negative is just an OREO to you?

Instead of pinpointing your frustrations on the guilty party, you'd rather condemn the entire nation?

Talk about throwing the baby out with the bathwater......damn.

Troy

The argument that American is the best place in the world for Black folks to live is nonsensical. Why do we say that at least we are no longer enslaved we should be happy. Do you understand the point @Pioneer1?

I didn't say America is the BEST place in the world for Blacks.
I haven't been all over the world to make that comparison and declaration.

But I've talked to enough people from other countries, those from here who have VISITED other countries, as well as my own research on how many Black folks live in other nations to come to the conclusion that this is certainly ONE of the best places in terms of economic power, freedom to express ourselves, access to education, ect...

Again, not the BEST....but certainly one of them.

My point is we should stop blaming America for being racist when we ARE America collectively and start analyzing the problem for what it is.
The problem isn't America itself, but a handful (or perhaps more) of hard core racists IN America who are causing most of the problems.
And it will take OTHER AMERICANS (us and decent Whites) to put an end to it.

Del

Pioneer how many countries have you lived in other than the USA?

Lol....
Why do you ask?

@Pioneer1Don't twist my words to elevate yourself.  What you said about LeBron James was not "reasonable and balanced", it was slanted and patronizing  because the good that you see in America is aligned with an Oreo mindset wherein black people must be grateful to the country who subjected them to 4 centuries of enslavement from which they have never recovered,  - and  who must imitate white people so they can be accepted by them. That's your prerogative but, as i have said, i have no love for this country and what it really stands for. 

• Like 1

" The argument that American is the best place in the world for Black folks to live is nonsensical. Why do we say that at least we are no longer enslaved we should be happy.  Do you understand the point "

It is nonsensical that the best place for black people is America? Oh really? Ok. Name me two places on planet earth where black people, as a group, have a better standard of living, better income, better educated and have much better opportunities in education, entertainment, sports, politics, social mobility, etc. Please do that, I'll wait.....

How about Canada? 

I could concede that America is the best of the worst.  That doesn't mean i have an obligation to live in a constant and humble state of gratitude and admiration when i see all the bad that neutralizes the "good" in a country which is a sterling example of how fucked-up the world is, a country where an idiot like Donald Trump and his lackeys thrive and his  spineless opposition is rendered almost helpless in their patriotic duty  to respect the office of the president, an office that is being besmirched by an inept, mentally-disturbed egomaniac who has legitimized bigotry and elevated lying to a new level. 

Xeon

It is nonsensical that the best place for black people is America? Oh really? Ok. Name me two places on planet earth where black people, as a group, have a better standard of living, better income, better educated and have much better opportunities in education, entertainment, sports, politics, social mobility, etc. Please do that, I'll wait.....

I couldn't have said it better.

Infact, I KNEW if you were good for one thing....it's patriotism....lol.

Ok...here you go....she's talking all TYPES of shit on this thread:

Why don't you work her over a bit in that one too...lol.

@Pioneer1Nothing either one of you say can convert this American  to your way of thinking about the "land  of broken promises". 
You, in particular apparently can't even offer an alternative argument and take into consideration that you think of America in the intangible abstract and i think of it in the tangible reality.  So your arguments just roll off my back just like mine roll off yours. So be it.

Miss American't

https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/5568-pioneer1/Nothing either one of you say can convert this American to your way of thinking about the "land of broken promises".

Don't be so sure.
Atleast we got you calling yourself an American so you're halfway there already.....lol.

You, in particular apparently can't even offer an alternative argument and take into consideration that you think of America in the intangible abstract and i think of it in the tangible reality. So your arguments just roll off my back just like mine roll off yours. So be it.

I admit, Xeon has a better way with words.

Whatever.....lol.

If someone can come along and articulate my position better than I can, I welcome it with open arms!

I have NEVER not called myself an American. Check all of the threads. You only see what you want to see. And i am rather puzzled as to why my not liking this country is such a big deal with you.  Why do you care?  Why do you need your view about America validated??  You love this place so that should be all that's important to you. 

53 minutes ago, Cynique said:

@Pioneer1Nothing either one of you say can convert this American  to your way of thinking about the "land  of broken promises". 
You, in particular apparently can't even offer an alternative argument and take into consideration that you think of America in the intangible abstract and i think of it in the tangible reality.  So your arguments just roll off my back just like mine roll off yours. So be it.

Well who is "this America" that you're talking about?

Sheeze! Didn't i say that i have never not called myself an American  Does that confuse you??  This American is "me". Read the last paragraph below from the other thread and maybe you will get what i'm saying.

"I know you may get a lump in your throat, and feel an urge to put your hand over your heart when the flag goes by or somebody is singing the national anthem off-key but I, who am an American by virtue of being born in the country of America, do not like the geographical location that has the name America and is the home of a bunch of bigots and bull shit. i like my friends for their personalities, and  their being Americans has nothing to do with it.  "