Retired Postal Worker Sacks the Male

Well, although I take my ginko biloba faithfully, and work crossword puzzles and read books and engage in other activites to stimulate my mind, some things just elude my comprehension. I have a memory like a elephant, with just an occasion senior moment when I can’t immediately call to mind somebody’s name, but when looking for coherence, there are just some things that I can’t wrap my mind around.

I faithfully stuck with Ishmael Reed's marathon commentary posted by Chrishayden and just when I thought I was gleaning the point Reed was trying to make, he would do a flip-flop, contradicting himself before lapsing into irrelevant anecdotes and parenthetical asides giving readers the benefit of his broad knowledge about the care and feeding of famous people. What I finally deduced from the message he was delivering was that black men may do wrong things but it’s not their fault and they should be given credit because sometimes they do the right thing, a plus which ball-busting black women and condescending white liberals prefer to ignore... So what else is new? This is obviously part of the problem instead of the solution. And solutions are what we are seeking here.

Next, ABM checks in, suggesting that black men have to define among themselves what a good father is and then act like one. No shit.

Finally, Carey pops up and begins chasing his tail, yapping about the foibles of horny women before seeking answers to the insipid riddles he poses. And speaking of riddles, what was that Greek drama soliloquy all about? If one hasn’t seen the movie “For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When The Rainbow Isn‘t Enuff“, what’s the basis for making a video trashing it? This film is a fleshed-out version of a play written by Ntozake Shange, and there is a “hidden” meaning in the title. Just why does Tyler Perry have to be dissed for giving black actresses an opportunity to play serious roles??? Huh? Huh?

Up here on my mountain top, contemplating Life's mysteries, I’ve reached the conclusion that the reason the sexes are at odds is because somebody is always trying to get even. The reason communication breaks down is because nobody knows what they are talking about. The reason the family is deteriorating is because kids wanna be parents. And the reason women ridicule men is because they are funny. Ha.Ha.

Up here on my mountain top, contemplating Life's mysteries, I’ve reached the conclusion that the reason the sexes are at odds is because somebody is always trying to get even. The reason communication breaks down is because nobody knows what they are talking about. The reason the family is deteriorating is because kids wanna be parents. And the reason women ridicule men is because they are funny. Ha.Ha.

"I have come to realize the wisdom of Katherine "The Whitest White Woman of her Time" Hepburn--she said that men and women should not cohabit--just visit each other now and then--presumably when they GOT THAT FEELIN'!"

Puleeze. Is that supposed to be a compliment? You are so out of it, Chrishayden. And I don't recall Kola ever being noted for her puns. Her buns, maybe. And her boobs for sure.

Bottom line, being another Kola Boof is not one of my goals in life.