Black Women Can't Find Good a Black Man

On 6/18/2017 at 1:51 PM, Cynique said:

@Pioneer1 Really? An alternative assessment is that single black women looking for a good man are discriminating,  and a great percentage of the black dating pool is made of up of men whose fathers haven't schooled them on what constitutes being a good man because they don't know themselves, and these types are considered "rejects" by black women. So, as usual, sistas can't win for losing. 

@Linda Chavis Hi girlfriend!  How ya doin?  Good to hear from you!

Hi ya !!! Im well. About to go have a procedure on my left eye to keep from going blind on Monday. A bit anxious about it but hey...better than loosing my sight....so they say YIKES.....not feeling a long ass needle going in my eye. Think positive thoughts for me cause Im a big baby LOL 

On 6/18/2017 at 8:31 PM, Pioneer1 said:

So you believe in reincarnation or past lives?

Was any of this revealed to you during your near death experience, or did it come from information given to you by others?

@Pioneer1 I do not necessarily believe in reincarnation or past lives.  As I mentioned. A past life could be nothing more than genetic memory.  

In the simplest explanation I can muster -  DNA is code and within code there's information.   Why couldn't that information give detail of our ancestors events? 

As for what was revealed  when I died or information given to me by others...

I don't operate that way.   I think for myself.  

Much of what I speak of comes from this process call deductive reasoning that leads to synthesis.

I read a lot , experience a lot and  listen to others, usually those who are experienced.  Once I gather information from several sources including first-hand experience, I then formulate a hypothesis.  Next, I look for more evidence to support or dismiss my theory.   

On this particular subject,  I happened to sit next to a neurosurgeon on one of my flights.  I asked him if there was such a thing as genetic memory.  He said he didn't think so but in his studies he did find that a newborn primate didn't fear anything but a hissing sound.  He said  he couldn't explain how a newborn could have an innate fear of something that was actually a threat to its existence.  He concluded it was wired into  his genes.   Because of that information he couldn't rule out genetic memory.   There's a lot of information on the subject but to date there's no verifiable evidence.   

When I first arrived in Rome, Italy - I didn't get lost once. It was if I knew my way around, like I had been there before. It felt extremely familiar.  The weird part is I have a poor sense of direction. 

I didn't feel like I was there in a past life - I felt like my ancestors were there... and I literally followed in their footsteps.  

• Like 2

Mel

You're basically saying the same thing I told Del concerning reincarnation.

I told him:

"Ever thought of the possibility that you were actually recalling the genetic recordings of your ANCESTORS' LIVES that was encoded in their DNA and passed down to yours but when you recall them you mistake them for your own? "

And you're saying the same thing.

Concerning your trip to Italy..........

If you're like most Black Americans I'm sure you have Caucasian ancestry and that genetic memory could have been traced back to the Roman Empire and it would explain your knowledge of Rome.

Your genes traced back through your European ancestry.

BTW....
Did you get hit on by a lot of Italian men?
They love Black women overthere and every Black woman I've met who's been over there tell me how big of a fool they act....lol.

@Mel Hopkins what you said about DNA coding is so interesting!  Instinctive behavior occurs frequently in the animal kingdom.  Like how dogs always go through the motions of tamping down the little area were they are going to take a dump, and then scratch at the ground as if to cover it up, an instinct supposedly left over from the times when they had to conceal their feces so  their enemies couldn't pick up their scent and track them down.  And how bees are born knowing what division of labor they belong to in regard to the queen  and making honey. And how geese have a kind of radar that enables them to fly in flocks, and how other birds know when to migrate  south for the winter.  

I have an interesting experience similar to your Rome one. Mine has to do with the music of Frederick Chopin which I'd never been exposed to before my early teens at which time i heard a selections i learned was written by him and it sounded so familiar that i became enthralled by it. From then on  i could always distinguish his music from other classical masters, because of how familiar it sounded to my ears.  There may be another explanation for this but it's something i've always been curious about.  

And then there is the discomfort i feel around fundamental evangelical Christians.  When they begin to make biblical references especially ones that are judgmental, i have an actual physical reaction wherein in my insides recoil.   I've been exposed to religion all of my life and have never really had any bad experiences connected with it, but the concept of it always produces a negative reaction in me and gives rise to  an urge to debunk and ridicule anyone who is devout. Whenever i see Vice president Pence, a staunch bible-thumper, i just want to bring him down...:angry:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If you're like most Black Americans I'm sure you have Caucasian ancestry and that genetic memory could have been traced back to the Roman Empire and it would explain your knowledge of Rom

@Pioneer1 First , most black Americans are from West Africa.  They are from the Haplogroup L 1 and L  2 , they are the original people.  

I just happened to be from East Africa (Ethiopia) according to my mtDNA .   I come from  L3 haplogroup, a mtDNA mutation from the first and second modern human.  

This means I'm a progeny of most black Americans here, and I'm a progenitor of  Europeans  and Asians.  

Caucasians from the Caucasus region also come  from my L3 haplogroup .  Not the other way around.  I'm their biological mother as my mtDNA is about  80,000 - 104,000 years old and Caucasians arrived here about 11,500 years ago.   Caucasians have AFRICAN (and some Neanderthal) ancestry.

In researching , ancient Rome  I found out there were a lot of Africans there - and a lot of the architecture is influenced by northern Africans - as it is in Peru too.  Oddly, when I was in Peru, a a native woman asked me if so-and-so was my mother - a woman who lived there.  

All this to say, when you leave the united states you will see the world looks a lot more like me, Del, Cynique, Troy  (and maybe you - but I've never seen you )  than most fair-hair folks with the pinkish hue.  

Anyway,  Rome feels like a playground to me, so most likely I (my ancestors) did a lot of trading, living  and playing there.   Brazil felt like heartache,  and I had no love for England and it felt like a place I did a lot of studying.  Peru feels like home, so I (ancestors) probably settled there for a while... In all my travels I haven't visited the motherland yet - but if I do, I know I'll most likely want to stay.  

Also I didn't disagree with you - I said they could be the same thing... 

1 hour ago, Cynique said:

There may be another explanation for this but it's something i've always been curious about.  

@Cynique I'm so thankful  and grateful that we had this opportunity to connect!  Isn't it amazing how we know what we do for no obvious reason!  It's that kind of stuff (for lack of a better word) that makes this life so fascinating and worth living.    

Aside: I just read today there is software that people control using their brainwaves - (thoughts) so I got to thinking about a lot of conversations here  - and realized "Thoughts are Matter" or it wouldn't be able to control software.  Didn't you and  @Troy have this debate before? 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

BTW....
Did you get hit on by a lot of Italian men?
They love Black women overthere and every Black woman I've met who's been over there tell me how big of a fool they act....lol.

@Pioneer1 Also,  I didn't have a problem with the Italian men - they were cool. I was with an asian woman and she didn't get hit on either. They were cordial when I did notice them. 

The place where I had to beat the men off with an effing stick - was Argentina... I don't understand why they are like they are but they are very "handsy" close talkers.  It kind of creeped me out. 

LOL @Cynique your recoiling at Christians like Pence is the work of a demon in you.  Heeel her!

@Mel Hopkins, I don't recall if I had a debate or any one on thoughts being matter.  But for what it is worth if you'd like to fire one up I'm game ;-)

I don't think thoughts are matter being made up of atoms.  But since man simply does not know what the vast majority of the material that makes up the universe is composed of, perhaps we can't know what thoughts are made up of.  

Is there any proof that thoughts can exist beyond our physical being or outside a suitably powerful computer?

• Haha 2

Cynique

Whenever i see Vice president Pence, a staunch bible-thumper, i just want to bring him down

The problem with removing Pence is the same problem with removing Trump.

Republicans have set things up in such a way that if you remove ONE you end up with another MUCH WORSE....lol.

If Trump gets impeached and removed....PENCE takes over.

But if for some reason PENCE get's impeached and removed.....PAUL RYAN takes over!

Mel

A few points...........

-Ofcourse you're right that most AfroAmericans have ancestry from West Africa, but whether one's ancestors are from West, East, or South Africa originally.....the vast majority of us STILL have large amounts of European and Native American ancestry mixed in as well.

Which means that that European ancestry theory of genetic memory is still valid.

-I hear what you're saying about the West Africans being the original or first people.
Perhaps Western science makes this claim and people are going with it, but I don't believe it.

Although I'm not 100% sure of it, the Nation of Islam's theory that Blacks actually originated in ASIA and MIGRATED into Africa seems to make more sense to me personally than all of the so-called "evidence" White scientist produce to say otherwise.

I know as an educated woman you probably think that's silly, but my intution is telling me that this theory of the NOI is probably closer to the truth than what Western archeologists are telling us.

For one, thing when you listen to the stories of African "tribes" (for lack of a better term) that migrated, the vast majority of them claim to have come from the North and East of Africa GOING South and GOING West.

And when you look at East Africans like Somalis and Ethiopians and Nubians they look more like Indians or "Asians" and the further South and West you go in Africa the kinkier the hair gets and the more Congoid the features get.

I say all of that to say that I believe the West Africans CAME FROM the East Africans, rather than the other way around.

- Finally, another theory that comes from the Nation of Islam that I also agree with is that Caucasians came from Black people.
However, they didn't come from AFRICANS.
The Nation of Islam teaches that White people came from Black people of Asia.

Again, though I'm not a scientist and not too educated THIS THEORY still makes more sense to me than what White archeologists and anthropologists claim with the "out of Africa" theory because the difference between Caucasians and Africans are more than just skin color but hair texture and facial features.

But when you look at the Blacks of INDIA...the Dravidians.....they basically look like dark skinned Caucasians.
So much so that they are even CLASSIFIED as Caucasians racially.
But the fact is, I believe....like the Nation of Islam....that it's the other way around.
I believe that White people actually came from THEM.

So in a nutshell.......
I believe that BOTH Black Africans AND White Caucasians are the offspring of Black Asiatic people like the Dravidians of India.
Is this belief backed by Western science?
No.
But I trust my instinct and observations sparked by the teachings of the Nation of Islam more than I trust Western scientists and their constantly changing "facts" on the origins of humanity.

You shouldn't be too suprised at your experience with the woman in Peru.
Like I said before, most of us have Native American ancestry and it often shows in our phenotype as well as genetic memory.

By the way....
I didn't ask you if you had a problem with the men in Italy, I asked did you get hit on by them.
I know you said your Asian friend didn't get hit on EITHER....but still, the question wasn't actually answered.....lol.

You know most of the White Argentinians are actually of Italian descent right?

Italians and Germans were brought into Argentina in mass numbers to "Whiten" the population, lol.

17 hours ago, Troy said:

Is there any proof that thoughts can exist beyond our physical being or outside a suitably powerful computer?

@Troy Yes...and no.   They found the patient  first had to think through the goal of moving the prosthetic arm before it could move.  This made me think a thought has to have matter to have an effect on other matter.  Like electricity has an effect on matter although electricity isn't actually considered "matter" but is a component of matter...

(from the article: "As time went by, Ray learned to modulate the signals from his implant just by thinking. ")

Also,  I do reject the idea that humans don't know all that exist in the universe.  I believe we know all but haven't focused on it to name it in an effort to share it with others (although I don't even believe sharing is necessary either.)   Naming and knowing are two different things.   Humans create, discover then "name" it...  

18 hours ago, Troy said:

I don't recall if I had a debate or any one on thoughts being matter.  But for what it is worth if you'd like to fire one up I'm game ;-)

and why do you want to fight all the time!   LOL!!!

LOL I don't view debating as fighting.

But you raise an interesting point @Mel Hopkins, many people, and I believe the majority of women, fall into the category of viewing debating as fighting.  

I view a fight as an activity with the deliberate intent to cause someone else harm.  I few a debate as an opportunity to become enlightened or to enlighten someone else. Of course debates can devolve into fights, but again that is a debate devolving, not what it is.

I tend to like people I can disagree with and debate without fighting about it.  

If the person you are debating is insecure they tend to take your disagreement as a personal affront.  Similarly, if you don't respect the person you are debating you will view them as dumb and you definitely won't learn anything from them.  Everyone has something to teach us.

It can be tricky to walk the tightrope between debate and fight.  For example, I know I can say something to that is hyperbolic, or make a personal jab, to @Pioneer1 in a debate and it will roll off his back, while someone else will take personally and want to fight about it.

Sometimes who just have to know when to be quiet too.  There is a time and place for every debate.

I like think here on Cyniques Corner it is always time to debate :D

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

-Ofcourse you're right that most AfroAmericans have ancestry from West Africa, but whether one's ancestors are from West, East, or South Africa originally.....the vast majority of us STILL have large amounts of European and Native American ancestry mixed in as well.

Which means that that European ancestry theory of genetic memory is still valid

So much to unpack here -  

This would appear to be redundancy  - sort of like mixing flour and water together and then adding another mixture of flour and water to the original batter.   Although this does happen, for example my ex-hubby is european (French-German mix ) ...Together we have a set of twin girls.   Although they may display his phenotype - they carry the mtDNA of the first woman of our lineage from East Africa 80,000 - 104,000 years ago.     From what I've read, so far using   rCRS and RSRS  (revised Cambridge Reference Sequence & Reconstructed Sapiens Reference Sequence ) to determine ancestry - the difference between someone from East Africa and someone from Europe is where there's a mutation point (s).   

Since women carry the mitochondrial DNA and passes to their offspring (girls and boys)- the mtDNA has proven to be more reliable in determining origin  and movement of a population because the Y-DNA mutates much more quickly than mtDNA because its housed in the testicles.  

Speaking of which , there's no disagreement between the NOI and the western Human Genome project researchers.  Both agree  Y was found in either Asia or Africa but because it Y mutates so quickly pinning down first man was rough but both agree on Asiatic/African description.  Y, however is not as old as the first woman they found - which is really interesting LOL...but not far-fetched because speciation began with X and then Y...  

By the way, I never toss out theories.  I look for evidence... there's evidence of the NOI hypothesis.   I can share some links I've found using "western science".  
That is,  if you want to get totally mindf-cked and go down that rabbit hole.    Needless to say, there's scientific evidence that we were all women before we split into women and men... but that's another story. 

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

By the way....
I didn't ask you if you had a problem with the men in Italy, I asked did you get hit on by them.
I know you said your Asian friend didn't get hit on EITHER....but still, the question wasn't actually answered.....lol.

@Pioneer1   I did answer  but you and I speak a different language ... sort of like what @Troy just referenced when he compared debate vs fight ...  I will be mindful of that.  But my family calls a debate "fighting" and we literally debate everything... even the content of the cereal lol

But I digress. 

"Hitting on" is physical in my dictionary - it assumes that I'm an object to be obtained.  I didn't have that problem and neither did the Asian Flight Attendant I was with, meant Italian men didn't objectify us ... I used her as a measuring stick.  If they didn't "hit" on me ...that didn't necessarily mean they weren't brutish - but when I noticed they didn't "hit" on her either, then I assumed they had respect for women.   Same as how they are here in the states.  Every Italian men I've dealt with or dated was respectful.   Well, that is, except Victor in the 4th grade.  He called me the N-Word.  

• Like 1

Troy

Wouldn't wireless internet and television signals be an example of this?

Ofcourse they are generated by computers (or stations) but from the time they leave the transmitting agent to the time they are picked up on the other end by the receiving agent they would have to "exist" somewhere intact in space.

Mel

This would appear to be redundancy - sort of like mixing flour and water together and then adding another mixture of flour and water to the original batter. Although this does happen, for example my ex-hubby is european (French-German mix ) ...Together we have a set of twin girls. Although they may display his phenotype - they carry the mtDNA of the first woman of our lineage from East Africa 80,000 - 104,000 years ago. From what I've read, so far using rCRS and RSRS (revised Cambridge Reference Sequence & Reconstructed Sapiens Reference Sequence ) to determine ancestry - the difference between someone from East Africa and someone from Europe is where there's a mutation point (s).

Not really........
I'm not educated on genetics enough to follow you with the scientific names and details of specific genes but I can say the "Black" people that Europeans came from were NOT African Blacks...be they South, West, OR East Africans.

I know some archeologists call East Africans like Somalis and Ethiopians "Caucasian" because of the shape of their skulls and some aspects of their genes but this is a fallacy because it's based on the assumption that Europeans came up out of Africa THROUGH the East Africans.

I believe East Africans are closer to Europeans than West Africans for 2 major reasons:

1. There was a much larger and older influx of Caucasian (not necessarily European but Arab, Semitic, Persian) blood in the East African population as various Caucasian tribes invaded or settled into the area as they entered Africa through Egypt.

2. If the NOI theory is correct, East Africans (even those without Caucasian ancestry) are still closer to Europeans for the simple fact that they represent the Blacks who are closest to their Black family in Asia (the Blacks who Europeans actually came from) as they had just arrived in Africa before they went Westward and South.

But again, the Black people that I believe Europeans came out of are ASIAN Blacks like the type we find in India....like the Dravidians.

So a more appropriate analogy would be more like mixing flour and water together and then adding graham crackers (a product of wheat that is related but not exactly the same as the flour) crumbs to the batter.....lol.

Meaning, if you DID have genetic memory of Rome from ancestors who were there....there's not much of a chance of it coming from your East African ancestors because THEY aren't the ones who went to Europe.

It would have to have come from your White American ancestors whose line went back through their respective European countries back to the Roman Empire.

For those who can't follow what I'm saying about Asian and African Blacks I'll illustrate it with these pictures:

Image result for dravidian man

Asian Black man from India.

Image result for ethiopian man

African Black man from Ethiopia 

Image result for ghanaian

African Black man from Ghana

The first man is a DRAVIDIAN man or Asian Black man from India whom the NOI teaches were the first people of this planet.
It is also the people whom they teach White people came from.

The second man is an ETHIOPIAN man representing East Africa.
Again, the area of Africa that I believe Asian Blacks migrated down through before migrating to other parts of Africa.

The third picture is of a GHANAIAN man from West Africa....from whom most AfroAmericans are descended.

You can see that despite similar complexions, there phenotypes are clearly different but you can see a gradual change in our physical features as we traveled out of Asia into Africa from Eastern Africa to Western Africa over time.

I did answer but you and I speak a different language ... sort of like what @Troy just referenced when he compared debate vs fight ... I will be mindful of that. But my family calls a debate "fighting" and we literally debate everything... even the content of the cereal lol

But I digress.

"Hitting on" is physical in my dictionary - it assumes that I'm an object to be obtained. I didn't have that problem and neither did the Asian Flight Attendant I was with, meant Italian men didn't objectify us ... I used her as a measuring stick. If they didn't "hit" on me ...that didn't necessarily mean they weren't brutish - but when I noticed they didn't "hit" on her either, then I assumed they had respect for women. Same as how they are here in the states. Every Italian men I've dealt with or dated was respectful. Well, that is, except Victor in the 4th grade. He called me the N-Word.

I guess I have to get into Lawyer Mode, lol.
Since we may differ on our understanding of what "being hit on" means, let me re-phrase the question.

When you were in Italy.......
Do you remember how many times Italian men GAVE YOU SIGNALS (whether in words, behavior, even gestures, ect.....) that they were interested in you sexually?

Lol.

Because almost every Black woman whose been overthere has told me that the men are aggressive in their approach toward Black women.

Pioneer what you've described, perhaps in an attempt to be cute, are means of transmission and storage.  

Of course I know thoughts can be saved in a book or transmitted over fiber, but they are not sources of new thoughts nor the origination of thoughts of any human.

The origin and migration patterns of humans that you are attributing to the NOI run counter to the to the commonly accepted understanding that humanity (including Black people) originated in and migrated from Africa.  

I know scientifically derived evidence and the resulting knowledgedge usually means very little to you, but you should probably be aware it nonetheless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Troy

The origin and migration patterns of humans that you are attributing to the NOI run counter to the to the commonly accepted understanding that humanity (including Black people) originated in and migrated from Africa

But the commonly ACCEPTED understanding of the origins of humanity run counter to COMMON SENSE, lol.

1. The theory that Europeans came out of the Asian/Indian Blacks makes more sense when you look at the ENTIRE phenotype of Europeans including there hair structure and facial structure.
There are far too many physical diffrences between most UNMIXED African Blacks and most UNMIXED White Europeans to believe that Whites came from them.

2. Africa is less densely populated than either Europe or Asia.
Does it makes sense that the continent with the oldest human civilizations to be less dense?

Africa should be saturated with old cities, settlements, and ruins from coast to coast.

Pioneer first you simply can't look at people and derive where they came from--just get that notion out of your head.

The most genetic diversity is in Africa all the people in Asia, Europe, the Americas, and throughout Africa originated in Africa.  There are plenty of sources on the web, many I've previously shared here when we were debating the existence of just one race.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

When you were in Italy.......
Do you remember how many times Italian men GAVE YOU SIGNALS (whether in words, behavior, even gestures, ect.....) that they were interested in you sexually?

I've heard if a man ask an unknown woman  a question he's  interested in having sex . Yes, I'm sure Italian men spoke to me, but not it was not in a sexually suggestive way.   Then again, it's rare that men would ever speak to me in a suggestive way.   This is why I  mentioned those Argentinian men who caught me off guard.  

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The first man is a DRAVIDIAN man or Asian Black man from India whom the NOI teaches were the first people of this planet.
It is also the people whom they teach White people came from.

So far there's no evidence of this... what evidence does the NOI have? - Have you seen a drawing of this man or reconstruction?   Are there remains? How old are the remains? What is the genetic make-up.      The facial construction of early modern humans  look nothing like anyone living today .   Further people adapt to the climate they live in - we take on the phenotype of our environment.  It's the environment that cause genetic mutation - this is why Y-DNA isn't reliable for tracing genealogy... It''s subjected to the the environment.  That alone makes the NOI theory a bit suspect without evidence, that is.  

Again I'm not sold on there being in europeans or 'caucasians'  in my family tree before I extended a branch to one.  Any genetic memory of  the place we call Rome would come from my maternal lineage -whose origins was about 80, 000 -104,000 years ago.  As I mentioned they're not the oldest modern humans,  according to genetic research they come from the oldest as they set up shop in East Africa.  Your environment mutates your genetic code - so it could have been cooler in this area -due to the white Nile in Egypt that flows into the blue Nile in Ethiopia,   

Further,  just because they set up communities in East Africa doesn't mean they didn't travel the world.  

• Like 1

Troy and Mel

Honestly, I have very little evidence to support this belief (or their belief) other than visual inspection and knowledge of geography.

I'm not familiar with the scientific details of genetics and to be honest, White people made much of these terms up and they are the ones who REALLY understand it.
Many of us are just parrotting what White geneticists are saying or what we read of what they found, and it's the same with archeology.

How much research have BLACK SCIENTIST actually done to confirm these genetic and anthropological findings that White science puts out?

I personally go with what makes sense me, and claiming White people came from African Black people just doesn't make sense from my limited perspective.
But what the NOI teaches DOES.

And Mel, I'm not sure if you mentioned it before but did you say you DIDN'T have any White ancestry by way of slavery?

I know you said your lineage was East African, but still most Black Americans who are descended from slaves still have some White and Native American ancestry.

Are you saying you don't?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

And Mel, I'm not sure if you mentioned it before but did you say you DIDN'T have any White ancestry by way of slavery?

There are no enslaved people on my maternal side.  Not my mom,'s mom or my mom's father.   We've gone back a bit in my father's side  but I've only gone  4 generations  to a sharecropper but not sure of his status prior to sharecropping,  But still there'are no white folks in my family tree...

Malcolm X was very fond of saying that black people can birth albinoes but white people cannot produce a black offspring.  Black anthropologist Frances Cress Welsing talked about white mutants being driven out of their black tribes and banding together and migrating north to cold climates.  She also claimed, rather facetiously, that white mutants never recovered from being  shunned and exiled and it's in their DNA to resent black people.   :angry:

I have a fair-skinned blue eyed slave descendant on my mother's side and a coal-black slave descendant on my father's side.  My mother's father was born a slave but was freed as a child.  My father's grandmother was born in slavery but was freed as a middle-aged woman.My father's mother was half Native American.  Having a DNA test is on my bucket list and i better hurry up and have it done.  :o  

• Like 1

@Mel Hopkins if its a memory from an ancestor then perhaps  it is a past life. Since DNA it genetically coded information. 

On 31/07/2017 at 8:08 AM, Del said:

Thoughts do exists just follow the peebles. @Troy

@Troy this is a mathematical Koan. I wrote it for you. But anyone is free to decipher it. It's a Rap. Puns within puns 

There are a few methods to deduce the meaning of my koan. The you have to use an inference. I believe Troy Mel Pioneer and Cynique can determine the answer. 

1 minute ago, Del said:

There are a few methods to deduce the meaning of my koan. The you have to use an inference. I believe Troy Mel Pioneer and Cynique can determine the answer. 

@Troy

@Mel Hopkins

@Pioneer1

@Cynique

The apple of one's eye weighs heavily on the Sun.

5 hours ago, Del said:

@Mel Hopkins if its a memory from an ancestor then perhaps  it is a past life. Since DNA it genetically coded information. 

On 7/30/2017 at 6:08 PM, Del said:

@Del I don't disagree.  It's one of those either, or, and, type of conundrum. 

5 hours ago, Del said:

The apple of one's eye weighs heavily on the Sun.

@Del
Fair weather friend

by Johnny Gill ? 

:"You need a love that will not change
You want a lover to remain
Forever yours
Oh, but you don't have to worry
You never have to fear
Through thick and thin I'll always be here"

Sorry for the delayed response; somehow I missed the notifications. 

@DelYou'll have t break this one down for me.  I don't see the internal rhyme and the math reference is lost on me.  Man I even had I to look up the definition of the word "Koan."  

Mel you don't disagree, but you don't totally agree ?

Ah Troy it's a mathematical/science reference. Start with the pebble and the rest oicjs uo momentum lije a boulder rolling down a hill. I am referencing one if the greatest books of science. 

I am curious since you don't know the answer , do you have a strategy or tactic for figuring it out. 

The key words are pebble apple and weight. Cmon Troy it is almost too easy.

Here's another clue, this book is listed as one of the most influential science and mathematics book ever written.

That with the other clues should narrow it down

OK, it's one of the books by Isaac Newton.

When you put the two riddles together it makes it easier.

3 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The key words are pebble apple and weight. Cmon Troy it is almost too easy.

Here's another clue, this book is listed as one of the most influential science and mathematics book ever written.

That with the other clues should narrow it down

OK, it's one of the books by Isaac Newton.

When you put the two riddles together it makes it easier.

Exactly Pioneer. Congratulations. Now what does the peeble mean?

Its ia related to Newtown. And thoughts existing. 

I am very impressed. How did you make the connections? 

@Troy 

Can you see how this Koan relates to thoughts having an existence?

You have more mathematics than anyone else. A search for the most important mathematics and science book would have yielded the answer. Although i would jave thought you would know. Since Isaac Newtown is the biggest mind in Mathematics and Science. 

Pioneer not directly. You can calculate the answer quite easily. No limit indeed.

Del

Apple- brought thoughts of the apple that allegedely fell on Isaac Newton's head.
Weight- brought thoughts of gravity

I knew Newton wrote a few books that most Western Scientists praise and still base most of thier logic off of even till today.

They call it "Newtonian physics"

I'm still not exactly sure what pebbles (or peebles as you keep spelling it....lol) means.

• Thanks 2

OK I'm clearly missing something.  Is this the original koan below?

Thoughts do exists just follow the peebles.

I still don't get it.  How do the apples or Principal some in?  Pioneer must be smarter on this form of intelligence.

17 minutes ago, Troy said:

OK I'm clearly missing something.  Is this the original koan below?

Thoughts do exists just follow the peebles.

I still don't get it.  How do the apples or Principal some in?  Pioneer must be smarter on this form of intelligence.

Troy it's not a form of intelligence, it's a mathematical reference . You know that stuff that engineers study. Hee hee hee.  Okay just look up the etymology  of pebble.  Then I will explain the rest.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

smarter on this form of intelligence.

Audience:

Notice he didn't just say smarter.
Lest anyone get the wrong impression about Pioneer's overall intelligence....he made it clear by saying smarter only on THIS form of intelligence.....lol.

Hmm I hadn't noticed that, I had to o back and see that it wasn't me. Well this one is all you. Pioneer either I have overestimated a college degree over being self taught.I am very impressed Pioneer.

@Xeon, you can blame Del for the gross diversion.

@Pioneer1, are are different forms of intelligence.  Determining one's "overall intelligence," is often limited to how well people perform on standardized tests, or advance in school which marginalizes people--especially smart Black people--who don't have college degrees.

Often obtaining a college degree is more a function of opportunity, resources, who your parents are, where you live, one's performance on a high stakes test that measures one form of intelligence (test taking).  It is not a function of one's overall intelligence.  But we all know this--otherwise there would be more Black men getting college degrees.

Some people are smart in terms of interpersonal skills,  mathematical skills, language skills, physical skills, and so forth. 

• Like 1