Sign in to follow this  
Troy

Black Women Can't Find Good a Black Man

Sorry for the delayed response; somehow I missed the notifications. 

@DelYou'll have t break this one down for me.  I don't see the internal rhyme and the math reference is lost on me.  Man I even had I to look up the definition of the word "Koan."  

Mel you don't disagree, but you don't totally agree ?

Ah Troy it's a mathematical/science reference. Start with the pebble and the rest oicjs uo momentum lije a boulder rolling down a hill. I am referencing one if the greatest books of science. 

I am curious since you don't know the answer , do you have a strategy or tactic for figuring it out. 

Thoughts do exist just follow the pebbles.

The apple of one's eye weighs heavily on the sun.

2 riddles or "koans" to be deciphered.......hmmm...................

• Thanks 1

The key words are pebble apple and weight. Cmon Troy it is almost too easy.

@Troy

Here's another clue, this book is listed as one of the most influential science and mathematics book ever written.

That with the other clues should narrow it down

On 8/5/2017 at 1:11 PM, Del said:

Mel you don't disagree, but you don't totally agree ?

@Del   Yes.  Past lives or dna (genetic memory) would have the same result.  

• Like 1

Here's another clue, this book is listed as one of the most influential science and mathematics book ever written.

OK, it's one of the books by Isaac Newton.

When you put the two riddles together it makes it easier.

3 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

OK, it's one of the books by Isaac Newton.

When you put the two riddles together it makes it easier.

Exactly Pioneer. Congratulations. Now what does the peeble mean?

Its ia related to Newtown. And thoughts existing. 

I am very impressed. How did you make the connections? 

@Troy 

Can you see how this Koan relates to thoughts having an existence?

You have more mathematics than anyone else. A search for the most important mathematics and science book would have yielded the answer. Although i would jave thought you would know. Since Isaac Newtown is the biggest mind in Mathematics and Science. 

Pioneer not directly. You can calculate the answer quite easily. No limit indeed.

Del

Apple- brought thoughts of the apple that allegedely fell on Isaac Newton's head.
Weight- brought thoughts of gravity

I knew Newton wrote a few books that most Western Scientists praise and still base most of thier logic off of even till today.

They call it "Newtonian physics"

I'm still not exactly sure what pebbles (or peebles as you keep spelling it....lol) means.

• Thanks 2

Very nice work. You have solved most of the koan my misspelling included. Peebles are used to calculate. 

OK I'm clearly missing something.  Is this the original koan below?

Thoughts do exists just follow the peebles.

I still don't get it.  How do the apples or Principal some in?  Pioneer must be smarter on this form of intelligence.

17 minutes ago, Troy said:

OK I'm clearly missing something.  Is this the original koan below?

Thoughts do exists just follow the peebles.

I still don't get it.  How do the apples or Principal some in?  Pioneer must be smarter on this form of intelligence.

Troy it's not a form of intelligence, it's a mathematical reference . You know that stuff that engineers study. Hee hee hee.  Okay just look up the etymology  of pebble.  Then I will explain the rest.

smarter on this form of intelligence.

Audience:

Notice he didn't just say smarter.
Lest anyone get the wrong impression about Pioneer's overall intelligence....he made it clear by saying smarter only on THIS form of intelligence.....lol.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

smarter on this form of intelligence.

Audience:

Notice he didn't just say smarter.
Lest anyone get the wrong impression about Pioneer's overall intelligence....he made it clear by saying smarter only on THIS form of intelligence.....lol.

Hmm I hadn't noticed that, I had to o back and see that it wasn't me. Well this one is all you. Pioneer either I have overestimated a college degree over being self taught.I am very impressed Pioneer.

Hmmmmm...this thread started out as, "Black Women Can't Find Good a Black Man" and ended up with folks talking about Newton, pebbles, mathematics and racial genetics. How did that happen? Just curious......Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

@Xeon, you can blame Del for the gross diversion.

@Pioneer1, are are different forms of intelligence.  Determining one's "overall intelligence," is often limited to how well people perform on standardized tests, or advance in school which marginalizes people--especially smart Black people--who don't have college degrees.

Often obtaining a college degree is more a function of opportunity, resources, who your parents are, where you live, one's performance on a high stakes test that measures one form of intelligence (test taking).  It is not a function of one's overall intelligence.  But we all know this--otherwise there would be more Black men getting college degrees.

Some people are smart in terms of interpersonal skills,  mathematical skills, language skills, physical skills, and so forth. 

• Like 1

Calculus means a small peeble. Leibniz and Newton independently discovered calculus. So I believe that ideas exist and  present themselves to the appropriate individuals.

Del yes I did give up and said so explicitly.  I never would have figured this out.  

As far as the thought you've expressed, it is an interesting one, but impossible to prove.with today's technology.

If thoughts do exist, I wish more people would pick up and execute some better ones.

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this