Steve Harvey's comments on Bishop Eddie Long

Sheeze. In posting your silly videos on line, if your hope is to score a million hits and achieve your yearning to enjoy 15 minutes of fame, forget it, carey. You stand a better chance of being sued by Steve Harvey for claiming to be him and exploiting his name. (Of course, maybe achieving notoriety in that way is the goal of an ol con man like you.)

I am not doing you today, Cynique. Maybe you should go lay down and get some rest. Some folks might enjoy a laugh, and in such, take a departure from the ho-hum common opinion of Eddie Long and the black church. NOW, before you leave , don't let this post and the preceding one (nearly 1000 people have view them in the last 2 days) fool you. Many of the house niggas in several blogs that I've read, are being played played played. It's like someone yelled fired, locked the doors, and their dumb asses are trampling all over one another. If they would stop for just a second, they'd realize they're being used like a 5 dollar whore. For every Eddie Long church, there are thousands that have no resemblance to his! Most of the comments are coming from the mouths of pitiful pawns. Just like the fools up in Eddie's church, all of them are mimicking the voice of their master!

Just like the puppet ass house niggas that DO NOT step out in the field, they cluster in the masters kitchen and talk about dem po niggas in the field. From what I've heard and read, most of the thick lipped negros do not even go to church, so why oh why are they vilifying the black church? Is it solely because of the actions of a few pander-ous pimps? Obviously, they are just talking out of their ass.

There whimsical banter and opinions, are just as mis-directed and foolish as those that say all black people are thugs, triffling, on drugs, and have several children... because the media (massa) says so. Then, of course, the good old uncle tom house nigga, consciously or not, jumps up and says "YOU RIGHT BOSS, DEM NIGGAS SHO IS BAD"

Look, Eddie Long and his type of church is not an anomaly, but they, by no means represent the millions of black americans in the USA. But of course, the house nigga, while he's washing Mr Charlies windows, looks out through his blue eyes, and say....

"LOOK MASSA, DEM NIGGAS IS AT IT AGAIN, AM SHO GLAD I'S NOT LIKE DEM. BY THE WAY MASSA.... WHEN YOU GONNA GIVE THIS GOOD NIGGA ONE MO GOOD FUC*IN? I'M JUST ASKIN' CUS I'S WANTS TO TELL THE OTHER DARKIES HOW GOOD IT IS UP IN HERE"

Can't they see they are being pimped and played, just like the members of Eddie Long's church? Why don't they just sing all of Mr Charlie's favorite tunes? Hell, many of them are already sitting out on the lawn playing a banjo. If you listen real good, you'll hear...

GIVE THE DRUMMER SOME: Remove the black church, remove the black man, and remove the NAACP. We don't need any of those organizations that have OUR best interests at heart. And while we are cleaning house, kick that black man out of that white house, they are all the same. Let's do it like massa because he knows what's best for us. Come on all of you field niggas, lets move into MASSA's house. There's no church up in here, only the devil.

Well, carey, since you got on your soap box, spewing your usual drivel, you invite hecklers.

You just can't accept the idea that black folks do not have to be of one opinion. You really believe that everybody who doesn't think like you is supposed to be quiet and go along with your idea of how things are supposed to be, - like you are so full of wisdom that you can dictate what others should do. Being stereotyped isn't really a concern of yours.

And nobody has more of a slave mentality than you. You have a your own out-dated idea of what black decorum should be, thinking black folks should keep mum and silently skulk around, hovering together, heads bowed, whispering among themselves so the great white father won't hear their plans for escape. You ignore how Catholics are divided about the issue of abusive priests, how many Italians didn't appreciate how the "The Sopranos" put them in a bad light, how Tea Party candidates are defeating moderate Republicans - and on and on go the examples of healthy dissent.

And you still can't reconcile your thinking when it comes to the biggest house nigga of all, the one who was elected by the yard and field niggas and who is getting his advice and counsel from representatives of The Massa.

Yet, here you are again, elevating yourself to the position of some all-seeing, all-knowing oracle, a black Moses chosen to show his people the way. Get outta here. You're nothing but a wanna-be who can't think straight enough to find your own way.

I'm all for political humor and satire, and when you master the art of this, I'll nod in agreement. As it is, you are simply doing what you used to do with your round-ups and that is to create a scenario and just select somebody to be a mouth piece for your opinions or insults. In other words you make up lies. You use the name Steve Harvy to attract viewers and then proceed to make him a puppet for your words. Can't you see what a violation this is???????

"LOOK MASSA, DEM NIGGAS IS AT IT AGAIN, AM SHO GLAD I'S NOT LIKE DEM. BY THE WAY MASSA.... WHEN YOU GONNA GIVE THIS GOOD NIGGA ONE MO GOOD FUC*IN? I'M JUST ASKIN' CUS I'S WANTS TO TELL THE OTHER DARKIES HOW GOOD IT IS UP IN HERE"

Carey, I'm curious, just who are these black people (or "house niggas" as you say) that you speak of? What exactly are they doing that makes them so-called "puppet ass house niggas"? If you could provide details, I'd appreciate it.....

Thanks Chris, That just about says it all. They know who they are.

No, it doesn't say anything other than you refuse to answer a question for whatever reason. The questions were very straight forward and you dodged them. I'm somewhat surprised because I know you often times rail about so-called "house niggas", so I was interested in your personal commentary of said individuals. That's all.......