Question for Troy

Guest Cynique

Guest Cynique

@Troy  this is Cynique.  Apparently my new posts are being monitored for content and i am being blocked from stating a new topic for security measures.  What's up wid dat???  Are you trying to tell me something?  :o

LOL!  

No but I did make a lot of changes today.  One was upgrading the software of this discussion forum.  I make incremental updates all the time, but the one I did very early this morning was major.  

There always was a problem with your particular account that I never sorted out you inability to post picture I never could figure out.  Perhas this new issue is related.  I'll look at your account now.

I'm also trying to figure out why my account is seeing the orange background.  I'm trying to use the white back ground but I can;t figure out how to fix it.  I'm not sure if it is just may account or if all users see what I see.  @Mel Hopkins, @Pioneer1 do you all see the discussion forum with a white background or the orange background?

I also upgraded the version of php ued on the server from 5.x to 7.1 and I've been spending the last few hours going through various portion of site and correcting code that does not work on earlier versions.

Yeah the screen is supposed to look like this:

1_001.jpg

Not like this

2_001.jpg

but I've been working pretty much for the last 12 hours straight.  I worked out side most of the day and that actually takes more out of you that working in an office.  I'll probably go to the casio tomorrow B)

Cynique I think I see why you can upload photos the system says you've exceeded your attachment quota (they new system has a new admin interface), but I don;t know how to enlarge it yet.  

The orange back group is a custom template I created I;m think if I delete it it will use the new one I created which is the default... hopefully I don't break everything

I see the correct background now too.  It looks like deleting the old template works.  The portion of the website linking to other blogs still down due to the .php upgrade (the code came from the old Huria Search website and has been more challenging to upgrade--right now it has all my attention.

Though I need to get @Cynique's access sorted. 

Troy

Know what?

Perhaps you should have kept Cynique on as a GUEST poster.....lol....that way you can first carefully examine and then DECIDE whether or not some of that silliness she writes should be viewed by the public.

Remember, George W. Bush said: I'm the "decider"...lol.

@Pioneer1 I have never once needed to touch a single thing Cynique has ever posted.  She brings a great deal of value to the site, and in turn our lives, with her contributions here.  You really should be on you hands and knees thanking whoever you worship that you occupy the same space-time continuum as Cynique.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Troy said:

@Pioneer1 I have never once needed to touch a single thing Cynique has ever posted.  She brings a great deal of value to the site, and in turn our lives, with her contributions here.  You really should be on you hands and knee thanking whoever you worship that you occupy the same space-time continuum as Cynique.

Naw the P is on some next level type shit. He is in a class by himself.

• Haha 1