Sign in to follow this  
Troy

Oh My, Nicki Minaj

@Pioneer1I'm curious. How did i try to deceive you?  i think "deceptive sneaky" is akin to an oxymoron. If a woman is deceptive, then how do you know she is sneaky? 

Pioneer the problem with your vocabulary "our: vocabulary is that is slopy.  When you write something like;

12 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Black and Latino and Asian people have been scientifically proven to have more "super tasters"

I can't begin to comprehend this. "Black" deals with phenotype, "Latino" deals ethnicity, and "Asian" deals with geography.  So called Black people can fit into all of these categories and white people can easily fit into the Hispanic and Asian categories.  In other words it is impossible to make sense of your statement.  Maybe if you cited the scientific proof that will make more sense to me.

Again when your equate "race with "genetics" I have to every conclusion that you drawn from that assumption.Because for the umpteenth time there is only one race.  That has been scientifically proven. 

Cynique

I'm curious. How did i try to deceive you?

Like you're doing now.....
Playing innocent and acting like you don't know what I'm talking about when you know full well.

If a woman is deceptive, then how do you know she is sneaky?

Because I'm able to see through the deception and CATCH her as she's TRYING to be sneaky.....lol.

Troy

I can't begin to comprehend this. "Black" deals with phenotype, "Latino" deals ethnicity, and "Asian" deals with geography. So called Black people can fit into all of these categories and white people can easily fit into the Hispanic and Asian categories. In other words it is impossible to make sense of your statement. Maybe if you cited the scientific proof that will make more sense to me.

I'm sorry I posted in a bit of a rush last night because I was in a hurry so let me try to clarify.....

Allow me to replace "Black, Latino, and Asian" with "African, Native American, and East Asian" peoples.
People of color generally have more taste buds and can taste a wider variety of flavors than White people.
This affects our cultures and the type of foods we eat which makes our cultures different than theirs.

As for scientific proof, check out this scientific magazine article that backs up the fact that many people have known for decades if not centuries:

"Studies have shown that around 25% of people are said to be non-tasters, 25% supertasters and 50% medium tasters. These numbers can vary depending on sex and ethnicity. Women are more likely to be supertasters and so are people from Asia, Africa and South America."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/body/articles/senses/supertaster.shtml

As the article pointed out, people of color just have more taste buds than White people, and this affects the differences in our cultures.

White scientists have KNOWN this about themselves, but most Black people have no idea that their tongues and taste buds are different.
This is an example of important knowledge that has been kept from them that I mentioned months ago and how we need our own scientists instead of relying on White scientists to tell us the truth about ourselves.

Alcohol consumption is a GREAT example of the taste buds genetics between the races...............

Most people who have experienced a varity of cultures have recognized the alcohol consumption is a LARGE staple of European culture.
White people both here in America as well as Europe LOVE drinking and getting drunk.

One of the reasons for this is explained by the fact that most of them...especially White men....don't have the bitter taste receptors to to detect the bitter taste of alcohol like most other races.

i assure you, Pioneer, i wouldn't waste my time trying to deceive you.  I am, who i am. i think you are suffering from delusions. :blink:

• Haha 1

If she is deceptive then you won't catch her being sneaky. 

On 07/09/2017 at 12:47 PM, Cynique said:

. i think you are suffering from delusions. :blink:

You are being too generous.

• Haha 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this