NAACP Wants Football .Boycott

The NAACP Is Talking  About Boycotting Pro Football If Quarterback Colin Kaeoernick  Do Not Get Signed To Play..Black People Should Ask The NAACP Why A Black. Woman Is Not ,President Of The NAACP. Jim Brown Says I Would Not Desecrate ,My Flag Or Anthem..There  Is A Right Way To Protest. Former Football Player Shannon Sharpe Says There Is A Right And Wrong Way To  Arrest  Unarmed Black .Men  And Women..Some Successful Black People Think They Are Another Race .If  Black Athletes Were Stopped By White Police ,They Would Say ,They Are,Pro Athletes Keep .From  Getting Shot..NAACP Should Corrupt Preachers,Crack Houses,Street Gangs,Pimp Houses,Black Men. Sex  Trafficking Teenage Girls..

• Like 1

Now I'm all for boycotts, but boycotting the NFL to get one player a job, that does not make sense to me.  If a team wanted to take on the distraction that is Colin Kaepernick they would have done so already.  

Plus I don't think any team should be forced to hire any given player. That is a nonsensical demand. Teams are trying to win. A distraction like Colin is probably perceived as decreasing the odds of winning.  Nowt if he was a great quarterback, teams may be willing to take a chance and make the tradeoff.

I doubt many fans will support it, folks are too tied up in fantasy leagues and gambling to make the sacrifice--even if they believed in the goal.

• Like 1