Reading the future and rewriting it

I am working with a palmist and we are creating a divination/actualisation system. That uses Palmistry Astrology Numerology and Tarot. To divine the future. We will be using Mudras (hand positions) Chants Visualisations and Crystals. To help the querent create that future. 

The hand shows abilities and challenges. The technique will create  change in the querent and will rewrite the lines of the hand.

We are going to write a book on and in the process. 

It's a three to six month project. 

Will post the results.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

@Mel Hopkins There are two sides. The delineation looks at your situation from the following perspectives : your current situation ,  in terms of the relevant mental emotional, physical or financial states, what your previous approach was in relation to the question; the people, places and events that will be relevant; finally I  create  a visualisation that either will effect an internal or external change so the project moves forward.

All of this comes from your unconscious. I also time past events to make certain the chart is live.

In addition I have found that the current issue is related to the natal chart. So the delineation gives perpective and objective views of internal states and processes. 

Past querents have found the visualisation has the following properties : it describes literally or symbolically what is occurring or has been a reoccurring event; the technique they use to invoke their muse, what they are trying to bring to light. 

Let me know if any or all of this explanation is unclear. 

In addition the visualisation or meditation on two tarot csrds is done at a specific time. For one - two minutes. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

@Delano I think you would do better and get more significant results if you would refrain from explaining what your goal is in conducting these tests.  When you go into all of the convoluted details and why you are doing what you're doing,  this can influence the reactions of the volunteers and inhibit their spontaneous response because there's always the possibility that the testees will tell you what they think you want to hear, or misunderstand your complicated motives and not have the right mind-set. Just give concise, arbitrary instructions and then analyze the results after the tests are completed and discuss them with the participants.  You put things on my mind when  stating your premise, and this filled me with pre-conceived notions.  Of course if this experiment only involves physical responses and reflexes, then the dynamic might be different.

• Like 2

@Cynique i hadn't thought of that. The instructions come from the Unconscious so i am not certain whether my describing it influences the unconscious. But i have to think about this issue.

@Troy inbox me a photo of your hands and a number between 1 - 108. I  already have your birthday.  Post your feedback here.

Thanks. 

Del

The reading and the visualisation i will inbox you. 

19 hours ago, Delano said:

what your previous approach was in relation to the question;

@DelanoI was going to ask what "question" but then I listened to the video.  I don't currently have any questions plaguing me at this time.  Thank you for the invite.

Oh by the way,  I'm squeamish and tend to be protective of sharing my body parts for record.

I had my mtDNA tested once.  Thank goodness that facility isn't holding it hostage like its their property such as reported about ancestry and 23 and me.