Can someone post a model for Climate change

@Del, your request is not clear to me.  Tell me what you are looking for specifically; Are you looking for a visual or a mathematical model. Do you want graphs or charts.

I suspect you are just as good as I am at hunting down information on the WWW as I am.  Given the history of you shooting down every other form of supporting information I've provided; I'm not keen for looking for something that you will only dispute with your spreadsheet.

Del what do you want the model to predict; the next superstorm, when NY City will be below sea level, when the planet will rendered incapable of supporting human life?  

What things are you looking to see correlated, rainfall, CO2, temperate (global averages, atmospheric, at sea level water temperature), population, ...?

A model that shows the link between production and increase temperature. I will even accept Production to CO2, then Co2 to temperature. You can choose any measure of production or temperature. Although you will mostly like be constrained to regional averages.

you will only see data modelling from mid 1980 onwards as well.

No model scores high or low in all performance metrics, but some models perform substantially better than others for specific climate variables or phenomena. For a few climate characteristics, the assessment has shown that some classes of models, for example, those with higher horizontal resolution, higher model top or a more complete representation of the carbon cycle, aerosols or chemistry, agree better with observations, although this is not universally true.