Serena Has Baby Girl.

News Says Tennis Star Serena Williams Gave Birth To A Baby ,Girl....On Sad Angry News ,Pregnant 16 Year Old Black Girl,Was Murdered By A Vile Violent Black Man In South Carolina ..Police,Man Hunt  Was Organized To Find This Violent Vile,Idiot...Black Leaders Talk Black Lives Matters,When Racist,White Police Shoot Black People Or Someone Not Black,Shoots A Black Person. When It Is Black Harming Black,The Corrupt Black Church And Leaders Do Not Care...Will The Next,NAACP  President Be A Black Woman?

I just have to shake my head at this..........

Hooked up with a White man who probably wouldn't even TALK to her if she wasn't world famous multi-millionaire.

And EVEN had the man's baby.

I don't even believe that man loves her.
I believe he's just playing her along to juice her out of as much of her wealth as he can and then eventually leave her..............like Tiger Woods' wife did him.

This is an example of how wealth leaves the Black community.
Wealth Black people are so quick to get emotionally and financially involved with White people instead of with eachother and a few years down the line these White people find an excuse to LEAVE the relationship and take most of the wealth with them.....back to the White community.

Serena's fiance,  Alexis Ohanian, is not exactly a pauper.  She says she hooked up with him because he treated her much better than any of the black men who she dated.

Alexis Ohanian is an Armenian-American internet entrepreneur, activist and investor based in the Brooklyn borough of New York City, best known for co-founding the social news website Reddit, helping launch the travel search website Hipmunk, and starting the social enterprise Breadpig. He is a partner at Y Combinator, and is also the executive chairman of Reddit.  His net worth is estimated to be around  10 million.

• Like 1

Serena's fiance is an Armenian, which means he is an Arab, a member of a  discriminated minority like Serena is.   At least he is bringing something to the table, and i'm sure that should they choose to marry, a pre-nup will be very much in the picture.  As, i said, Serena claimed she was treated very poorly by her black  boyfriends.  It was rumored that Chicago-based rapper, "Common", whom she dated,  jilted her.  

i don't hear you bruhs complaining about all the money being taken out of the black community by the white wives of rich niggas.  Puleeze.  

• Like 1

I was not "complaining" @Cynique, that is how you see it. I'm not interested or need your, or Serna's, justification.  Who she marries is her decision.  

I was just expressing an understanding of Pioneers sentiment, but I thought I was pretty clear, "...people should marry anyone they want..."

Similarly, you won't hear me complain about "...money being taken out of the black community by the white wives of rich niggas..., " because I don't care who people choose to marry.  Besides, what does a Black man marrying a white woman have to do with taking money out of the community?

Well, if you "feel" Pioneer, you're pretty much agreeing with what he said, in spite of your attempt to do damage control.  :P Pioneer talked about a white man marrying a rich black woman, taking all of the wealth out of the black community.

Actually Cynique when I say I "feel him" I mean that I understand his sentiment. That does not mean that I agree with it. As I initially and clearly stated I don't.

I've said a number of times on the fourm that I actually understand Pioneer dispite disagreeing with him or being unable to get him to budge on a position (but it is hard to get anyone to change their mind).

For example, l understand his perspective on race because that is what I used to believe myself.

• Haha 1

Troy

I agree that a person should have the right to marry whoever they want.
But when I look at Serena Williams and how so many Black men objectified her and her body.

I mean....she was a little too muscular for me....but most Black men glorified her big butt and curves and I almost NEVER heard any White man talk about how attractive she was.

Now all of a sudden some White dude we've never heard of comes and gets with her and she get's pregnant by him?

It just raises a lot of questions for me.

You probably already know, White men see marriage as more of a business deal than a loving relationship which allows them to marry and even have children with women they don't even find attactive let alone love.

Cynique

Serena's fiance is an Armenian, which means he is an Arab

?????

Armenians aren't Arabs.
They are closer to Iranians (Persians) than Arabs.

No, he's not flat broke.
But Serena's got a hell of a lot more money than he does and I believe his sole intention is to GET some of it.

As far as her being screwed over by Black men......this is the first time I'm hearing about it.

Maybe she has been.
Still, my point remains that this White man (Caucasian atleast) most likely DOESN'T love her and is just using her to increase his bank account.

i don't hear you bruhs complaining about all the money being taken out of the black community by the white wives of rich niggas

Didn't I mention that silly ass Tiger Woods?

Michael Jordan is another one.

Rich Black men who've married White women have BEEN making fools out of themselves.
So is it now ok for Black women to try and catch up???

@Pioneer1"Arab" is as a  generic term  in its present use, applied to describe a breed of semites different from Jews, many of whom are Muslims. in any case Armenians are a minority  ethnic group in America. As for Iranians, if one of these swarthy dudes is  aboard a commercial plane,  you can bet many passengers will be nervous about him possibly being a terrorist.  

i totally dismiss the "point" you are trying to make about Serena Williams and her fiancee.  You are, in effect,  saying that this black woman is not lovable or attractive; just rich.  i'll refrain from arguing about the absurdity of this assumption.  SMH.

• Like 1

Cynique

Lol.....
Arab is no more a "generic" term for non-Jewish semites than Japanese is a "generic" term for non-Chinese Asians.

I'm sure there are plenty of Armenians in the Chicago area, go up to on of them and call them an Arab and see what happens....lol

Better yet.....
After they've corrected you about NOT being an Arab, I dare you to give THEM the same explaination as to why they ARE Arabs that you've just given me.....lol.

No....don't do that.
We like having you around here.....lol.

You're trying your BEST to turn this into a "Black man bashing" and "you better not say shit about another Black woman" b-side thread.....lol.....but I'm not taking the bait.

I've said what I've said and I'm standing by what I've said.

If you think Serena should let some White man with an accent take advantage of her and steal all of her money because....well....because Black men with money marry White women too....then you're entitled to your opinion, lol.

@Pioneer1Your assumption that this America-born Armenian has an "accent" is just an example of  your flawed perspective as is the ambiguous false equivalent  example you gave  erroneously comparing  your specific adjective  "Japanese" nationality to my  use of the unspecific noun of "Arab" which has no nationality.  My calling an Armenian an Arab is not the same as calling  a "non Chinese Asian" a Japanese", which is what you claim.   A "Korean'   is a non-Chinese of Asian  descent but calling a Korean a "Japanese"  is not the equivalent of calling an Armenian an Arab because Arab is a generic term and Japanese is a specific nationality.  i can only take your word for how indignant Armenians are about being commonly mistaken for Arabs.   

Your whole premise about Serena and her fiance is based on what all of your premises are based on: "Pioneer's Law of opinion representing fact" . The assumption that an attractive, talented, smart, rich woman will be taken advantage of by an attractive, talented, smart rich man is  baseless . First of all, as I previously mentioned, if these 2 do decide to get married, - and the may not, there's no way there wouldn't be a pre-nup.  But I'm not surprised  that these specifics elude you and that you stand by your belief.  That's the protocol in the private little world you inhabit.

Another  example of your  mind-set is how you always incorrectly spell a common word like "definitely" by spelling it "definately". Just now, you spelled a common word like "explanation", as "explaination".  (These are not typos because you do this all the time.)That the correct spelling of these words which  are regularly encountered in reading matter doesn't register with you, says something about your powers of observation.  Or maybe you figure yours is the black way of spelling them, and blacks should adopt their own spelling and reject standard English.  Whatever. 

• Like 2

I agree Cynique

But Saudi Arabia is a nation. Although not certain if it is the birth place of Arabians. 

Pioneer in addition to writing a protocol on who women should choose as partners.  Yiu should craft a list of acceptable friends and associations. 

@Del"Arab" in its current usage seems to be a vague generic term. The definition of an Arab is: "a member of a Semitic people, originally from the Arabian peninsula and neighboring territories, inhabiting much of the Middle East and North Africa." To me, calling people from these countries  an "Arab", is like calling people from African countries, "Black".  These 2 words  are not nationalities.

I do stand corrected about Armenians.  It turns out they are actually considered Caucasian. Kim Kardashian and Cher  are famous Armenian-Americans, incidentally.

And, of course, Korea is not on the Asian continent but its people are descended from the Mongols who were Asians. I understand that Filipinos  call themselves Asians and of course  Japanese and Vietnamese and Thais do, too, because that's what their ancestry blood line is.  (These peoples all look similar with their yellowish complexions and their slanted, double-fold dark eyes and straight black hair.

I'm sure Pioneer will be ready to school me on this subject.  :D

Guest I concur.
On 9/5/2017 at 10:46 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I just have to shake my head at this..........

Hooked up with a White man who probably wouldn't even TALK to her if she wasn't world famous multi-millionaire.

And EVEN had the man's baby.

I don't even believe that man loves her.
I believe he's just playing her along to juice her out of as much of her wealth as he can and then eventually leave her..............like Tiger Woods' wife did him.

This is an example of how wealth leaves the Black community.
Wealth Black people are so quick to get emotionally and financially involved with White people instead of with eachother and a few years down the line these White people find an excuse to LEAVE the relationship and take most of the wealth with them.....back to the White community.

Guest BMichelle

Even as the author of  multicultural children's book titled, Happy! Happy! Happy!,  I believe we, African American's are bending over too far to assimilate. While others take our culture and feed it back to our children. We must teach all children to love themselves. We must teach adults to love themselves then women would not jump at the first man with some money who treats her like she is the most beautiful woman in the world. Own and claim your own beauty and enjoy life on your own terms. "Be Happy!" 

Too bad Serena is regarded as not  desirable enough to simply appeal to a man who appreciates her for herself.  Something  she has said was not the case with the black men she dated. Just maybe the parents of  newborn , Alexis Olympia, really like each other.  :wub:

This same old litany about self love is growing old.  Black people are going to wear their hair however they want and  date whomever they choose, and laying guilt trips on them , parroting the same old patented arguments dating back to the 1960s is apparently not going to change things.  Welcome to 2017, like it or not.  Maybe this is what diversity is all about.  

And it's not as if brothas and sistas have yet to develope  wide-spread, harmonious rapport.  They still voice the same old complaints about each other.  BTW, i wasn't aware that there was a reservoir of wealth in the black community that could be taken out. :o   

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2017 at 12:03 AM, Cynique said:

BTW, i wasn't aware that there was a reservoir of wealth in the black community that could be taken out. :o   

Bravo @Cynique !  But there is some wealth that can be brought into the black community.   When I was married I was a stay-at-home mom until I couldn't take it anymore.  But while I was at home, I managed the money and I spent the money in our community.  At the time, we were living in Bed-Stuy Brooklyn before we moved out of state.  

My daughters are heirs to their "white" fathers estate.  Not only do they benefit from his wealth now; he is preparing them to care for his estate when he dies.   When black women marry white men, the wealth is usually managed by black women ( This is true for all women since women manage the purse in the home) and  we keep the money in our community - at least when we can.  The reverse isn't necessarily true.  

Wait,  I do remember, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie frequented a lot of black establishments, especially hair care spots when they adopted their ethiopian daughter Zahara. But I digress. 

Speaking from experience mixed with the fact that women control 70 - 80 % consumer spending;  when black women  marry white men , the black community benefits from the union.  

Edited by Mel Hopkins
  • Thanks 1

"You probably already know, White men see marriage as more of a business deal than a loving relationship which allows them to marry and even have children with women they don't even find attactive let alone love".

Oh really? And you know this how? You have verifiable documentation and research that supports your statement? If so, I would like to see it because I was not aware the behavior you stated was restricted to and characteristic of only white males. Sounds like a very serious accusation....

• Thanks 2