Book Review Request - Comes to The Light: Learning About the Entangled Families of Edgefield, South Carolina

Donya

Coming in October - Comes to The Light: Learning About the Entangled Families of Edgefield, South Carolina began as a chapter in a book collaboration and grew into a 62,000 word novel. Historical Non-Fiction and American Social History author Donya Williams shares the background of her immediate family’s history. "It's a history I did not know until I became a genealogist. The more I learned about my family history, the more I realized that the story - and the history that I was uncovering - could relate to many African Americans and their ancestors - particularly the struggles our ancestors faced to enable their descendants to become the people they are today. Excitedly, I discovered one direct ancestor who has the potential to connect millions of Americans from different ethnic groups, faiths, and walks of life."

To learn more about the Author and her most recent project check out the author at https://comestothelightlat.wixsite.com/comestothelight

comes to the light final cover2 300dpi.jpg