Prediction for Hurricane Irma.

I was concerned about my property in FL. It escaped relatively unscathed, whew!  This is based upon a neighbor's report.  I just now listen to reports.  It seems Tampa dodged a bullet.

I also heard that a tropical storm warning was issued for ATL--the first one ever!

Any prediction for the next storm Jose?

I was at the shop and had a really strong feeling. That I should make a prediction about the storm. There's an astrologer on Facebook whi us very opinionated and says it can't be done.

So i thought let me try. And predict both the direction and wind speed. Since both are hard to forecast. 

My sister is in Tampa. What county are you residing?

Do you have a comment about the prediction. 

Well I'm in Tampa which is in Hillsborough county so I'm in Hillsborough.   Tell your sister iI'm in an area called "New Tampa" which is north west of downtown near the wiregrass mall.  She'll know where that is.

No I did not have any comment 'cause I did not know enough about the track of the storm to know if you were right.  Where you?

It does not sound like you used astrology to make the prediction did you?

Ok, let me get this straight.............

On early Sunday MORNING hurricane Irma made landfall and started going straight up the middle of Florida.

But late Sunday NIGHTt....YOU....decide to make an obviously WRONG "prediction" about the path it WILL take despite the fact that it has ALREADY taken a path and is even beginning to weaken and whither away.
:huh:

Wanna know MY prediction?

I predict that if you don't seek professional help quick.....your imagination is going to carry you to a place you probably won't want to go, lol.

• Haha 1

Wind is what makes weather so unpredictable. And while tradewinds tend ti flow from Africa to the carribean. Wind  is effected by the hurricane as well.

Also note that when Irma was at y e same lattitude as Mobile. The wind speed did drop to within 15k. Not to worry.  You're not a paying querent.

I have a rule if the first 10 minutes are wrong I don't charge. 

However i need to stop wasting energy trying to prove myself.  

I was trying a new technique. Interestingly a very stubborn Astrologer who says weather prediction isn't possible liked the post. Since he realises the difficulty in predicting direction and wind speed.

Like most of our conversation I don't expect you to see more than what is currently in your world.

• 2 weeks later...

Del

However i need to stop wasting energy trying to prove myself.

I was trying a new technique. Interestingly a very stubborn Astrologer who says weather prediction isn't possible liked the post. Since he realises the difficulty in predicting direction and wind speed.

Like most of our conversation I don't expect you to see more than what is currently in your world.

Lol......

Trust me, you've "proven" who and what you are a LONG time ago with the other predictions you've attempted.

Save your energy....lol.