Jemelle Hill ,Trump Is A Racist.

ESPN Sports Talker Jemelle Hill Said President Trump Is A,Racist. Whitehouse Said She Should Be Fired. Trump Said Obama Was Not Born In This Country,,Trump Supports Neo Nazi,,He Has Done,Enough To Be Impeached,Said President Obama Was Spying On Him. ESPN Accepted Jemelle Hill Apology...Trump Is,Racist ESPN Knows It ,The Whitehouse Knows It. Trump Had,Neo Nazi Friends In The Whitehouse.....

• Thanks 1

Over-the-hill baseball player, and former drug addict Darryl Strawberry has come  to Donald Trump's defense in light of this latest incident.  He calls Trump "a good guy".  Seems like many black sports celebrities and Trump  share a mutual admiration, probably because he was a celebrity whore who sucked up to famous jocks dumb enough to be flattered by this.

• Thanks 1

I recently heard somewhere that Floyd Mayweather said that when Trump talked about grabbing pussy he was talking like a "real man".

I think a lot of Black athletes like ASPECTS of Trump's personality for the same reason a lot of men in general...and especially many White men.....like him.
He seems to be unapologetic in his masculinity.

He talks about pushing himself on women, he goes through a variety of women in marriage, he talks tough and violent, he's rich, he flirts with and talks about women's looks openly.....

These are things that most men in this society WANT to do but are afraid they'll get in trouble if they do so.

This suppressed desire to express their "true" sexuality is a force that Trump and other White conservatives are able to tap into as an energy reserve.

• Thanks 1

Though Mayweather and Strawberry are incredibly talented at their respective sports they are not, nor do they say they are geniuses.  

They do not represent most men.  They are guys, like 45, who have actually had women throwing themselves at them for most of their adult lives.  It is easy to understand why they might have less respect for women, than the average man, and get away with grabbing their pussies.  

@Pioneer1That's violence not sexuality. It's also illegal. What poll did you see, that said  most men want to be sexual predators. 

When I was a teenager it was about be able to talk to girls. Not date rape them. You sound a bit like Bill Cosby. 

So if some guys are grabbing your mother's crotch. Are you congratulating her and the guy. Or does that not apply to women in your circle. 

So if some guy has more money than you can he grab your women's crotch. Since Trump also went after women who had partners. 

Del

That's violence not sexuality. It's also illegal. What poll did you see, that said most men want to be sexual predators.

Well I thought he said they "LET" you grab them, but I don't know enough about Trump's encounters with women to either condemn or defend him so let me say.......

Grabbing women in the vagina (or butt or breasts)  WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION is indeed violence and sexual assault.
But if they find you attractive and GIVE YOU PERMISSION to do it then it my opinion it's not.
Some women like dominant men who are assertive with them and that's just a fact.

When I was a teenager it was about be able to talk to girls. Not date rape them. You sound a bit like Bill Cosby.

They also thought you were gay too.
Perhaps because ALL you did was talk, and wasn't assertive enough to try anything sexual with them.

There's a difference between rape/assault and pushing up on females who already find you attractive to take things to the next level......and most boys learn this.

Most women I know are NOT going to make the first move on a man even if their highly desire him.

So if some guys are grabbing your mother's crotch. Are you congratulating her and the guy. Or does that not apply to women in your circle.

Although most men (especially Black men) don't like talking about their mothers' sexual habits, to keep it real....if SOME MAN (my Father in this case) didn't touch her crotch or push up on her enough to have sex with her.....I wouldn't be here today!

So if some guy has more money than you can he grab your women's crotch. Since Trump also went after women who had partners.

I'm not married to any of the women I'm involved with so I can honestly say that if they allow him to.....yes.

Listen man, I'm well beyond getting into conflicts with other men over women who VOLUNTARILY allow themselves to be sexed up by them....for any reason.
Whether they like him because he has money.
Whether they like him because he looks better.
Whether they like him because he's better in bed.

Whatever the hell the reason is, they made their choice to allow a man to do this to them then it is what it is.

Now would I LIKE it?

No.

But as long as they aren't married to me, I'm of the firm belief that they are not "mine" and it's their choice to do what and who they choose.

I tend to agree that 45 does do what a lot of guys think about doing, but don't because they know they can't get away with it. Trump's not really a suave rich guy with class.  He's a crude, pussy monger with money.  A lot of misogynistic working class Joe Schmoes identify with this macho persona that goes with the territory of rejecting the propriety of political correctness. These types are Trump's people, along with the Evangelicals who brush his boorishness off as "boys-bein-boys" locker room behavior.  But what could you expect from these religious zealots who believe women should subordinate themselves to their mates,  and have even gone so far as to suggest that a woman impregnated by a rapist, must ask his permission for an abortion.  

Conversely, there have  been studies where, when the female participants were guaranteed anonymity,  they admitted to fantasizing about being raped by a handsome stranger.  People indulge in a lot of fantasies, but most have enough self control to not act on them.  That's what being civilized is all about.

I know lately that I've come across as a old, shrewish iconoclast, but when you seek the truth what you encounter is not always palatable and you become disillusioned.  I talk about America like a dog, but I also shake my head in disgust at those plantation blacks who make up the baby mama ghetto culture along with the Uncle Toms supporting Trump. These types, along with white supremacists, are straight out of the slavery playbook, - residue of this unspeakable travesty which used the bible to pacify the poor souls it kept in chains, not to mention the native Americans who had their country stolen from them. This is part of the legacy of that red, white, and blue flag that power hungry old men send young ones  to fight and die for in senseless wars that have never kept the peace because they are about the hegemony of keeping the rich wealthy.

I think I've lived too long.  Hurry up winter and come and go so that I can see summer bring the final season of Game of Thrones.  And then...