Book Review

Guest Lorine S. Thomas

Guest Lorine S. Thomas

35126524._SR1200,630_.jpg

Hello,

I am an indie author and am interested in having my book reviewed by your services.  I hope I am putting this in the right place.  Below is the information that was required for submitting.  Hope to hear from someone regarding this soon,  Than you in advance.

Lorine S. Thomas

Author Name:  Lorine S. Thomas

Book Title:  Beauty and Bloodshed

ISBN 13:  978-1546672050

Date of Publication: June 21, 2017

Synopsis: What happens when you mix the city that never sleeps, the world’s oldest profession, and a methodical killer? You have the ingredients for one hell of a roller coaster ride. When Det. Joseph Hall gets called to the scene of a dead prostitute, at first, he works it as a random case. But, when another body turns up, he begins to realize that something more calculated and sinister is at work. Now, Det. Hall must rely on his instincts and ability more than ever to find this ruthless predator. Alongside his new partner, and returning allies, Dr. Reece and ADA Calloway, they begin a citywide manhunt for the killer who is stalking the streets. But as the killer circles closer, nothing prepared them for this kind of psychopathic behavior. Can they stop this madman before he claims his next victim? Will the streets of New York City be safe again?