If You Seek A Man To Study...............

Stop chasing around these White men making up their own philosophies to FOOL you out of your money and further confuse your mind.

Start studying THIS man:

Mr Neely Fuller Jr.

THIS is the man who mentored and inspired Dr Frances Cress Welsing!

He's nearly 90 years old and STILL teaching hard on White Supremacy and how it dominates the world.

@Pioneer1  the man is 90 years old, so maybe that accounts for you and him thinking that what he says is new. it doesn't enlighten me. Or do i find him him any more knowledgeable or authentic than the spiritual philosophers who resonate with me. So, i for one, don't need your unsolicited advice. Maybe naive young people will be awe-struck by your recommendation.

Cynique

What he's saying doesn't enlighten YOU because.....knowing you...you probably didn't even bother to LISTEN to him.

I should have posted a picture of a middle aged White man with a neatly trimmed grey beard in glasses....perhaps THAT may have gotten your attention....lol.

Do you know who Dr. Frances Cress Welsing is and are you familiar with her work?

Del

Water seeks it's own level.

And mental midgets seek THEIR knowledge from Sesame Street..lol.
Or the Australian equivalent there of....lol.

@Pioneer1Puleeze.   Why would you think that any of this warmed-over hash  would be new and enlightening to an 84 year old woman who loves language and is an observer of society?    Of course Fuller  would blow your mind because his spiel reinforces everything you believe and constantly parrot.  But I've heard it all before, a lot of it at the knee of my father,  and i filter it through my own transcedent philosophy of life and my personal concept of reality. It's not that deep; a lot of this is just common sense black people have been saying about each other since way back in the day.  Moreover, just because something captivates you, doesn't mean that everybody else should be awe struck and inspired to abandon their approach to life. And what i believe is not necessarily in conflcit with what this glib guru says. He speaks in meta-physical terms.  BTW, the reason Fuller has never been able to find his quote about what Mahatma Gandi said is because he didn't say it. There are other reports out there about Gandi  being a racist who put black people down. Google gandi's quotes about black people.

Yes, i know who Frances Cress Welsing is.  i went to U of I with her sister, Lorne.  She's  a physician and author who drifted off into anthropology after embracing Afro-Centrism.  Her theories are just theories. Have you ever read the "Miseducation of the Negro" by Carter Woodson?" His is the original.  Fuller just recycles him and the black is beautiful movement, whether he wants to admit it or not.

My final thought on the subject, is that White Supremacist are supreme at seizing and maintaining power. And that's the bottom line.  

• Thanks 1

Cynique

Yes I've read Miseducation of the Negro.
It was a great book.
It's been many years since I've read it but from what I remember there is little similarity between what Mr Woodson taught and what Mr Fuller is teaching.

Just admit Cynique, you don't like him for the same reasons you don't like Farrakhan.

One of which is the fact that I (Pioneer) like him....lol.

If I like him, THAT RIGHT THERE is enough of a reason for you NOT to like him, with your contrary ass...lol.

Del

Pioneer is that why you keep suggesting that I open a school and teach. Your mind has fun house mirrors.

Whooooah, wait a minute!

I said since you got money to fly over to Switzerland every weekend eating all types of exotic chocolates and shit,  why don't you take some of that money you're wasting to impress White folks and BUILD a school that mentors and teaches Black boys in The BX about wealth and economics.

But I didn't say anything about YOU being the one to teach and mentor them...lol.

Infact, YOU need to stay the hell away from both the school AND the students...lol.

With some of that mess I've read from YOU on here, if YOU were up in the class room teaching them......accounting and stocks would probably just be a SIDE JOB.
You'd make their MAIN focus hustling crystal balls, tarot cards, and palm reading as they rotate street corners and routes in New Jersey.

No sir.

Infact, you can even stay in Australian and just WIRE the money back to the U.S. to have the school built or to fund the program if you want to.....but don't come NEAR the school.

Until....maybe...graduation day when we let you stand on stage and pass out diplomas if you promise not to say anything....lol.

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Just admit Cynique, you don't like him for the same reasons you don't like Farrakhan.

One of which is the fact that I (Pioneer) like him....lol.

If I like him, THAT RIGHT THERE is enough of a reason for you NOT to like him, with your contrary ass...lol.

i didn't say i didn't like the man.  i just wasn't blown away by what he had to say. He was like a slick-tongued minister, moreorless preaching to the choir, - to people like you who eat up that all that pseudo science and black exultation.  i'm past that.  It doesn't expand my mind.  

It is funny how i never agree with you.  But it's not deliberate.  You just say things and makes claims that naturally invoke my skepticism.  Whatever.   

• Like 1

Pioneer you're funny.

And the world you live in is A mazing.

However in your world you are correct. However it sounds just as restrictive as the one you rail against. From my perspective. 

Abstract/Expansive vs Concrete/Dogmatic. 

Anytime there is agreement with Pioneer I am bit uneasy . 

• Like 1

human behavior fascinate me - but I  don't study people unless I have to communicate with them.  

I study concepts, philosophies, ideas etc... I don't follow "people" - so, it's unlikely  anyone can tell me what should be  important to me.   

As for Mr. Fuller, Jr.  it was inspiring to hear, he believes it's important to educate ourselves instead of sleepwalking through life.   But this how I live  so I doubt there's anything I can learn from his theories in that respect.   

I've  visited the National Museum of African American History and Culture, that he mentioned.    It definitely highlights all the areas of modern life  such as politics, education, industry, economics, entertainment et al  he speaks of .  In some cases, it showcases how we  excelled or performed better than expected in areas where the odds were stacked against us.   

There is a room - Mary McLeod Bethune interactive exhibit room where one can leave their ideas on how we can do better - but that's about as close as it comes to  creating and erecting  a prototype of this universal man universal woman he speaks about.  BTW, that was an interesting idea with a specific goal attached.  -To bad the talk show host directed him to talk about white supremacy.  Fuller clearly had his sights set on something far more inspiring, initially.