Lipstick Alley​​​​​​​ One of the Best Black Discussion Forums on the Web!

I'd be interested in seeing "Lipstick Alley's comments posted on the "me, too", movement.  Black women seem to be less hysterical about this topic perhaps because they're experienced in standing up for themselves.There was a little local demonstration against harassment on TV yesterday here in Chicago, and i didn't see any black faces among the participants. 

i made the comment on a FaceBook thread about this subject, and i was unfriended by the black woman who started it because i posed a tongue-in-cheek, truth-seeking question wondering why since, dating back to the "bra-burning" 1960s, Feminists have been touting women as being equal to and on a par with men, how come this strident message didn't inspire women to prove this when it came to dealing with  sexual predators? Because i didn't want to appear being too sympathetic toward dirty ol men and perverts, i refrained from further observing that some mention should also be made about the rash of female teachers seducing their underage male students.  I guess the idea of women preying on boys for sex is a little hard to fathom. It's also interesting that so many of the men accused of sexual harassment are Jewish. Which kinda reinforces the idea that harassment is really about exerting power, and who has more power, particularly in the entertainment world, than Jews?

• Thanks 2

Cynique, you should already by now you can be honest with most people.  Lipstick Alley (LSA) reminded me of AALBC.com back its hey-day.  The owner of the site is a sister, whose avatar is a photo of Condi Rice.  Everyone on LSA is anonymous, from my limited view so far, even the moderator. I did not hide my identity however, cause I'm too busy making sure people know AALBC.com. 

My first post was met with skepticism, gratitude, flirtation, and even few thumbs down.  That was how i was welcomed and I enjoyed it.  One person welcomed me to:

elmo_in_hell.gif

They are off the chain over that LSA :) 

But our course most people would have taken the negative comments to seriously and left--assuming they would even post at all.

At the end of the the Black owned site has a thriving community which is almost impossible in our Facebook dominated world.

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa, you got banned?!

I can't image what you could have possibly written for that to happen, because they are off the chain over there :)   I'm pretty sure the sister using the Condi Rice avatar is in change.  Try messaging her.  That is about the limit of my knowledge.

• 3 months later...
Guest Former LSAer
On 11/15/2017 at 9:15 AM, Troy said:

Cynique, you should already by now you can be honest with most people.  Lipstick Alley (LSA) reminded me of AALBC.com back its hey-day.  The owner of the site is a sister, whose avatar is a photo of Condi Rice.  Everyone on LSA is anonymous, from my limited view so far, even the moderator. I did not hide my identity however, cause I'm too busy making sure people know AALBC.com. 

My first post was met with skepticism, gratitude, flirtation, and even few thumbs down.  That was how i was welcomed and I enjoyed it.  One person welcomed me to:

elmo_in_hell.gif

They are off the chain over that LSA :) 

But our course most people would have taken the negative comments to seriously and left--assuming they would even post at all.

At the end of the the Black owned site has a thriving community which is almost impossible in our Facebook dominated world.

Hi Troy,

As you can see by the username I chose, I used to post on LSA (an "old head"). I was even a mod at one time. I was doing some research and came across this thread, and I had to stop in to let you know that Lipstick Alley is NOT Black owned and hasn't been for some time. This is the reason why I decided to leave the forum. It's been about 3 or 4 years since I left.

The "new" owner of the site actually owned the site when it was the offshoot of eddiegeorge(dot)com and "Condi" bought the site from him. The site is now back in his (white) hands. There's a MUCH different tone on the board since he bought it back.

LSA is quite the cesspool, now.

Peace

Guest Former LSAer
11 hours ago, Troy said:

Hey Former LSAer.  I can't speak to what the site is like relative to a few years ago.  I only just discovered it last year. 

Eddie George is clearly Black so I'm confused by your statement.

Hey Troy,

Eddie George himself was not the owner or eddiegeorge(dot)com. The owner of eg.com was a white guy, he got tired of the groupies, wives & "baby mamas" who posted on the forum causing trouble and EG didn't want his name associated with the mess, so the owner of eg.com created LSA as a space specifically for the "mess". Eventually eg.com fell off. Around '06-ish "Condi" bought LSA from him and over the years kinda encouraged less of the sports/"mess"-centric (a lot of NBA/NFL players used to post as well) vibe and began adding a lot of subforums...kinda like Reddit. However, the bigger the forum got, the more trolls began to overtake the board. Once "Condi" added the Light skin/Dark skin and Interracial Dating forums things took a turn for the worse and the site has been overrun with white supremacist trolls from St0rmfr0nt and other sites like it. The worst of it beginning around 2013 after Obama's second election win. There were entire threads on those other sites actually planning troll attacks. LSA has the reputation of being easy to troll. I guess around that time is when "Condi" sold the board back to the original owner (the white guy), although there had been speculation of the sale of the board into non-Black hands back in 2010 but that's not true. 

Basically, I was just letting you know that LSA isn't Black-owned anymore. I hope that clears up some things for you.

P.S. I know who the present/original owner is, just covering my butt by not stating his name so as not to give myself away.

I used to post on LSA but I kind of eased off and it's been a while since I've been back there.

Perhaps I'm being a little too judgmental but to me Lipstick Alley was too heavily moderated and a bit "anti-male".

Most of the posters and moderators are female which isn't a problem EXCEPT for my noticing that most females seem to like HEAVILY moderated sites where they can "flag" posts they don't like and call them offensive.

Instead of ignoring a post that they don't like, many will go running to the moderator to "tattle tale" and get it erased.

As far as it being anti-male, I just noticed that giving a man's point of view on certain things was often seen as offensive and you definitately couldn't criticize homosexuality and gay men.

Some of the posters were calling eachother "trolls" and "agents" over the slightest disagreements.

When I look at sites like that.....
It's sad that after all the discrimination and injustice Black people face from so many other groups that too often they'll turn around and be unjust and intolerate of eachother's opinions ot the point that they'll try to get eachother in trouble.

This is deep.  I only really read the book forums.  what struck was how active that one portion of the website was.  As far as I could tell the book forum was just a small part of a massive website, which is why I wrote that it was one of the best Black forums on the web.  

The former LSAer comments about Lipstick alley reminds me of what I saw on world star hiphop which was a bazillion comments from trolls.  

I guess I need to revisit the ownership issue of Lipstick Alley.  Shoot maybe some of those book forum participants would consider posting on a Black owned site...

Interestingly  I was on the site yesterday.  i wanted to share information about the top 10 lists I'm creating.   I then realized I could not start a conversation and could not figure out why so I gave up.

@Pioneer1, are there any other Black owned forums that you visit and like today?

Yes.

I've been to dozens, but I only "frequently" post on maybe 3 or 4.....including yours.

But I can't give you any names because I don't want to risk "cross contamination"......lol.

If I logged on to one of them one day and found CYNIQUE all up on there cheesing and opinionating......there's no telling what I'd do, lol.

To be honest, I'd much rather deal with people in real life than on the internet, especially after knowing them a while. This is one of the reasons I don't care too much for facebook or twitter.
The computer doesn't carry the same type of "spirit" or energy as actually hearing a person's voice or seeing their expression in person.

What man stop playing give me some names of  Black forums: troy@aalbc.com. 

Well the net is the next best thing when, for whatever reason, dealing with folks in the physical world is impossible.  I refuse to do Facebook but forum like this are fine with me.

I pretty much live in the country now.  There is no one in my tribe within 20 miles of me (that I know of).  Tomorrow I'm going to St. Pete for the Launch party two week literary festival they are holding there (about 30 miles from me).  I have very little hope I'll meet someone that I'll vibe with.  But one never knows...

My kids are coming down to visit me this weekend so that will be cool.

• 11 months later...
Guest BeStill

I found lipstick alley to be intolerant of other people’s opinions that didn’t fit into the narrative of what they feel a black person should be like. 

It was an awful experience all round on that website. I’d hate to interact with those people in everyday life as they seem so aggressive, so hostile and very argumentative. The people there at lipstick alley were prepared to get into an argument about any and every thing. 

I left that website and I’m never going back there. I would have to disagree that it is one of the best black discussion forums. 

Hi Guest,

As far as I know Lip Stick Alley is still one of if not THE most frequently visited, Black Owned, discussion forums.  If you know of any good ones please let me know I'd be happy to spread the word about them.

Lip Stick Alley is a massive set of forums and on the book forum (Book Alley), where I participate the most, I have not experienced the things you have described.  However I'm certain, or rather not surprised, that you've experienced argumentative and prejudiced people.  This however is more a function of human nature and certainly not unique to Lip Stick Alley -- or even this site's discussion forums.

LSA is more "cliquish" than anything else.
You basically have to stay in your own neighborhood and post when you know you have enough "back" so help you defend yourself from those who will attack your statements or try to get your posts flagged.

You would think as bad of a reputation "snitching" gets in the Black community today, that would be the last thing people would do on a Black website; but many of the posters on LSA are QUICK to snitch on eachother and get eachother's posts flagged for being offensive.

@Pioneer1 yeah I can see that my first post was "attacked" by a few people.  I thought it was funny. Often when people react in a rude are harsh way it is more about them than you. 

Besides, "sticks and stones..." brother. The perceived hostility is lightweight compared to growing up on the 'hood 🙂

• Like 1

You're right, which is why I don't get frustrated by it.....I look at it as just a psychological and social exercise in how to deal with our people on the cyber level.

However, it makes one wonder how strong AfroAmericans would be if we as a community would use the same tactics on our political and economic adversaries that we use on eachother.

We are function of our environment.  The brainwashing is very hard to over come.  Most of us are unaware of it and too stressed out to deal with it even if we are aware of our brainwashing.  People still defend tobacco companies, Facebook, and 45.  

• 1 month later...

Hi Nva, I like Lipstick Alley but I only use their Book Alley, which actually gets more engagement than the Black Literature forum here, whuch is primarily used by authirs interest in having a book reviewed.

Obviously, I like this forum, "Culture, Race & Economy." 

But this forum, like any other, is only as good as its participants. So Nva find a forum participate in and help make it interesting that is really all that is required.

This is also one of a dozen reasons I no longer in engage on Facebook. They don't need me and I'd rather help my people's platforms grow.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest of a Guest
On 4/4/2018 at 2:52 PM, Guest Former LSAer said:

Hey Troy,

Eddie George himself was not the owner or eddiegeorge(dot)com. The owner of eg.com was a white guy, he got tired of the groupies, wives & "baby mamas" who posted on the forum causing trouble and EG didn't want his name associated with the mess, so the owner of eg.com created LSA as a space specifically for the "mess". Eventually eg.com fell off. Around '06-ish "Condi" bought LSA from him and over the years kinda encouraged less of the sports/"mess"-centric (a lot of NBA/NFL players used to post as well) vibe and began adding a lot of subforums...kinda like Reddit. However, the bigger the forum got, the more trolls began to overtake the board. Once "Condi" added the Light skin/Dark skin and Interracial Dating forums things took a turn for the worse and the site has been overrun with white supremacist trolls from St0rmfr0nt and other sites like it. The worst of it beginning around 2013 after Obama's second election win. There were entire threads on those other sites actually planning troll attacks. LSA has the reputation of being easy to troll. I guess around that time is when "Condi" sold the board back to the original owner (the white guy), although there had been speculation of the sale of the board into non-Black hands back in 2010 but that's not true. 

Basically, I was just letting you know that LSA isn't Black-owned anymore. I hope that clears up some things for you.

P.S. I know who the present/original owner is, just covering my butt by not stating his name so as not to give myself away.

I know your comment is old, but if you see this, if I post my email would you be open to sharing that info with me? Anonymously of course. I greatly appreciate it in advance.

• 6 months later...
Guest I was banned from LSA rece

The website is kind of trash. It's too heavily moderated in my honest opinion. Parity is not given to all users. The moderators have favorites. It's not black owned. It is ownes by Verve hosting INC. The moderators are black women based in Detroit. 

The website has cliques. These women are not anti male. They worship white men. They are anti black men. It's the honest truth. If your opinion is different than the general black female opinion, you will  be called white and possibly a man. They teamed up to ban me from the website. As a black woman on that website, you have to share the same beliefs as the other black women on that website. If you want to remain on that website, you have to agree to opinions and comments other black women share on there.

They are anti non African American black people. There's a plethora of threads on that website that shares a lot of racist sentiments that whites do. The black women will tell non ADOS black people to go back to their "sh**hole country." Its awful to be honest.

I'm a naturally born leader. I can stand on my own. The website doesn't allow free thoughts and speech. If you dare deviate from the crowd, they will plan to attack you and call you names. They also doxx you when they disagree with you. They've done it to numerous fonts. The black women in there like the heavy moderation. Any little thing that hurts their sensitive feelings will have you on time out for two days or six months if they report you. No fairness is given. The website is designed and set up to pacify the insecurities that many black women have about their skin color, looks and features, status in society. So on and so forth.

The website is a joke to me, but to let you know, it's not worth waiting to join. It's too heavily moderated. You can't say the five letter n word (that we black folks say amongst ourselves). The word mayo is banned as well. That should tell you say something. I was on time out for calling people what they were such as stupid, dumb, idiot and b*tch. I was also on timeout for telling other users to shut the f*&k up, eat a d*%k and to kiss my ass. It's one of the most boring forums. The topics are repetitive (black men dating interracially, white men who love black women, black female hate speech and hating light skinned women as well as IG thots).

Take a look for yourself :)

Guest I was banned from LSA
On 4/4/2018 at 9:42 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I used to post on LSA but I kind of eased off and it's been a while since I've been back there.

Perhaps I'm being a little too judgmental but to me Lipstick Alley was too heavily moderated and a bit "anti-male".

Most of the posters and moderators are female which isn't a problem EXCEPT for my noticing that most females seem to like HEAVILY moderated sites where they can "flag" posts they don't like and call them offensive.

Instead of ignoring a post that they don't like, many will go running to the moderator to "tattle tale" and get it erased.

As far as it being anti-male, I just noticed that giving a man's point of view on certain things was often seen as offensive and you definitately couldn't criticize homosexuality and gay men.

Some of the posters were calling eachother "trolls" and "agents" over the slightest disagreements.

When I look at sites like that.....
It's sad that after all the discrimination and injustice Black people face from so many other groups that too often they'll turn around and be unjust and intolerate of eachother's opinions ot the point that they'll try to get eachother in trouble.

Absolutely true. It's too clique-ish. It's too heavily moderated and you have to moderate your speech. For that reason, I won't be going back.

On 3/29/2019 at 1:28 AM, Pioneer1 said:

LSA is more "cliquish" than anything else.
You basically have to stay in your own neighborhood and post when you know you have enough "back" so help you defend yourself from those who will attack your statements or try to get your posts flagged.

You would think as bad of a reputation "snitching" gets in the Black community today, that would be the last thing people would do on a Black website; but many of the posters on LSA are QUICK to snitch on eachother and get eachother's posts flagged for being offensive.

Absolutely true. I don't do cliques in real life but I've been reported for hate speech on that website, unfair moderators who have favorites. It was becoming boring to me.

On 4/3/2018 at 10:45 PM, Guest Former LSAer said:

Hi Troy,

As you can see by the username I chose, I used to post on LSA (an "old head"). I was even a mod at one time. I was doing some research and came across this thread, and I had to stop in to let you know that Lipstick Alley is NOT Black owned and hasn't been for some time. This is the reason why I decided to leave the forum. It's been about 3 or 4 years since I left.

The "new" owner of the site actually owned the site when it was the offshoot of eddiegeorge(dot)com and "Condi" bought the site from him. The site is now back in his (white) hands. There's a MUCH different tone on the board since he bought it back.

LSA is quite the cesspool, now.

Peace

I knew it was white owned. The board is overrun by trolls now. Also as a former mod, you know there were way too many rules.

"Guest I was banned from LSA rece" I exchanged email with Condi two years ago and she says the site is Black owned and I will take her at the word until there is stronger evidence to counter this.  I do see that the trademark of the name "Lipstick Alley" is owned by Verve hosting INC.  This may be a Black owned company.

You may be perfectly correct about the site from your perspective, the celebrity gossip, "IG thots," "black men dating interracially," and the stuff you mentioned don't interest me, so I don't read that stuff on the site.

I participate in Lipstick Alley's Book Alley Forum.  I posted there yesterday about the free eBook give-away for Zora Neale Hurston's Their Eyes Were Watching God.  The post was viewed more times and got more engagement than the exact same post I made here -- They have a powerful discussion forum and I'm not aware of anything else like it on the web.

If there are other Black-owned discussion forums that you are aware of please share them here and I will spread the word. 

Please consider creating an account here so that I don't have to approve your every post.

On 1/7/2020 at 10:45 PM, Guest I was banned from LSA rece said:

The moderators are black women based in Detroit. 

These women are not anti male. They worship white men. They are anti black men. It's the honest truth.

As a black woman on that website, you have to share the same beliefs as the other black women on that website

They are anti non African American black people.

I'm a naturally born leader. I can stand on my own.

Oh yes. You are a minority. But, I can absolutely relate.

These are the Biblical analogy of the Two Storks of Zechariah 5, that are the foundation of the Greco-Roman Empire.

This is the foundation of the Slave yard development in America.

The Black/White woman- Mammy Slave mentality.

Unfortunately, many Black men come from this early conditioning and have been effiminized, so they also 

will not be a sound voice for Black Africa.

These type of Black men are nurtured from this foundation, and because of the deep secret self-hatred that stems from their mothers,

they hurt Black females, but still worship their mothers.

Years ago, I scanned that site, and got the same feeling that you speak of, and so,

I have not been back.

16 hours ago, Troy said:

hey have a powerful discussion forum and I'm not aware of anything else like it on the web.

REally? Well, still, I am so not interested based on what I saw a few years back.

@Chevdove Again, I don't read anything else on Lipstick Alley besides their book forum. So all that you an the guest wrote may be true about the other areas -- I just would not know.

Keep in mind my first post was met by ridicule by some but a as a vetern forum poster I knew not to take it personally. Since then all of my posts have been taken seriously.

But I stand by the statement that it is a powerful platform. Show me another Black-owned (or focused) discussion forum that gets as much engagement. I would love to find others.

They have fallen a notch in my Black-owned website rankings.

Screenshot_20200109-054854_Chrome.jpg

31 minutes ago, Troy said:

But I stand by the statement that it is a powerful platform. Show me another Black-owned (or focused) discussion forum that gets as much engagement. I would love to find others.

@Troy I absolutely believe you.

Where Black women are in charge in a White Dominated government that is over their heads, you better believe that you won't find any other kind of venture that will be better than that!

However, I am not kind of Black woman that can't stomach so much White Love in a supposedly Black House. I absolutely believe in White Love and diversity, but due to my upbringing and having to hear most of my female relatives obsess over White men and speak this way around their Black and Brown sons, made me sick. They only married Black AFrican men because they could not get a White or fair skinned man. 

stork-baby.jpg

VuiMqoWnAgeWsncNNcKwrF-320-80.jpg

[9] Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women,

and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they

lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven. ZECHARIAH 5:9.

So, the prophet Zechariah wrote about the prophecy of the coming of the Roman Empire of whose foundation was set up based on the Greco-Roman forces that were predominantly Original ‘Black’ Shem and Ham [ie Canaanite-Phoenicians], and the worship of Cybele represented by Black Greco-Canaanite OPPRESSED women. This method of Black subjugation was repeated in the set up of the American Colonies. Black women were enslaved as little girls and conditioned to obsess over their White Slave Masters and Mistresses. They cared for little White children and naturally, they would develop a bond and this kind of natural affection that mostly all women possess was used to subdue Black women, but in this process, they also developed a sense of self-hatred towards their own seed. Black slave women were not allowed to care for and nurture their own Black and Brown offspring as they did towards the White children. This process of conditioning goes way back before Zechariah though, a history that has been repeated and repeated over thousands of years. Therefore, the prophet places the blame on the Matriarchal System that was allowed to set up in Black Africa and for allowing this form of White Supremacy to set up again and again. So, he used THE STORK to prophesy of the set up of the Roman Empire because in the Pentateuch, the stork, symbolized abomination. In other passages, the prophets write that the priesthood should not accept this type of ‘Black/White’ woman into the priesthood that has been conditioned in this way. Zechariah wrote this prophecy hundreds of years before the rise of the Roman Empire, again, because it has been a repeated process and led to the downfall of Nimrod’s Babylon [Greater Babylon] and then etc. So, the coming of the Roman Empire and the future great empire would be termed based on Greater Babylon that initially formed in the land of Shinar [present-day Iraq].

Hattie+MacDaniel+&+Vivien+Leigh+GWTW.jpg

o.jpg

9e4c4ce15afb56681ef8a260739bcf4b.jpg

madonnadeleite-canoto-brasil-1985ost-80x

THE STORKS & the Woman in the Ephah

This is the whole chapter in Zechariah: ZECHARIAH CHAPTER 5:

Zech.5

[1] Then I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a flying roll. [2] And he said unto me, What seest thou? And I answered, I see a flying roll; the length thereof is twenty cubits, and the breadth thereof ten cubits. [3] Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: ...

****MN-- The FLYING ROLL in the shape of a rectangular scroll is

symbolic of the land that the Roman Empire set up as its' HEAD. 

[4] I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

**** MN-- My Note - This is the prophecy of the future War of Armeggadon****

[5] Then the angel that talked with me went forth, and said unto me, Lift up now thine eyes, and see what is this that goeth forth. [6] And I said, What is it? And he said, This is an ephah that goeth forth. He said moreover, This is their resemblance through all the earth.

*****MN-- My Note - This is THE IMAGE OF THE BEAST. The Ephah is a measure of unit.

It is defined as a 3-dimensional object; the shape of a barrel or bathtub.

[7] And, behold, there was lifted up a talent of lead: and this is a woman that sitteth in the midst of the ephah. [8] And he said, This is wickedness. And he cast it into the midst of the ephah; and he cast the weight of lead upon the mouth thereof.

*****MN-- Lead or Pb [ie Plumbum] was the symbol for the Roman Empire. Lead was used to make pipes that went into the bath houses and etc. in Rome. 

the woman, in the ephah represents White Supremacy-- the Roman Empire-- A Matriarchal government.

[9] Then lifted I up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came out two women, and the wind was in their wings; for they had wings like the wings of a stork: and they lifted up the ephah between the earth and the heaven[10] Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? [11] And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base. ZECHARIAH 5

*****MN-- The [1] Greco and [2] Roman Blacks that were exploited to set up the Roman Empire.

Guest LSA banned me
17 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Oh yes. You are a minority. But, I can absolutely relate.

These are the Biblical analogy of the Two Storks of Zechariah 5, that are the foundation of the Greco-Roman Empire.

This is the foundation of the Slave yard development in America.

The Black/White woman- Mammy Slave mentality.

Unfortunately, many Black men come from this early conditioning and have been effiminized, so they also 

will not be a sound voice for Black Africa.

These type of Black men are nurtured from this foundation, and because of the deep secret self-hatred that stems from their mothers,

they hurt Black females, but still worship their mothers.

Years ago, I scanned that site, and got the same feeling that you speak of, and so,

I have not been back.

REally? Well, still, I am so not interested based on what I saw a few years back.

Chevdove, I absolutely agree. They have dedication threads to racist white men. They uphold white men as the pinnacle of success. They are extremely insecure but the hate light skinned and biracial women as well. They also hate black men and will dox you, harassing your wife, children and employer.

On 1/8/2020 at 12:34 PM, Troy said:

"Guest I was banned from LSA rece" I exchanged email with Condi two years ago and she says the site is Black owned and I will take her at the word until there is stronger evidence to counter this.  I do see that the trademark of the name "Lipstick Alley" is owned by Verve hosting INC.  This may be a Black owned company.

You may be perfectly correct about the site from your perspective, the celebrity gossip, "IG thots," "black men dating interracially," and the stuff you mentioned don't interest me, so I don't read that stuff on the site.

I participate in Lipstick Alley's Book Alley Forum.  I posted there yesterday about the free eBook give-away for Zora Neale Hurston's Their Eyes Were Watching God.  The post was viewed more times and got more engagement than the exact same post I made here -- They have a powerful discussion forum and I'm not aware of anything else like it on the web.

If there are other Black-owned discussion forums that you are aware of please share them here and I will spread the word. 

Please consider creating an account here so that I don't have to approve your every post.

As a black man, you are the enemy on that website. They will also dox you and harass your wife, children should you say anything they disagree with.

On 1/8/2020 at 12:34 PM, Troy said:

I am waiting for my account to be approved. I signed up, I apologize. It is not black owned. Condi has lied to you. Verve Hosting Inc is white owned and uses black face to promote themselves as a black owned website. I got in contact with them too. The website is overran with black foreigners from Africa and the Caribbean. That is fine for me, but there are also lots of AA/ADOS users who hate black immigrants and their descendants. This is due to reparations and Yvette Carnell & Tonetalks. There are also a lot of women on that website who pounce on male users and have sex with them as well as beg for money for their bills and children. The women brag about sleeping with entertainers and athletes in the industry. They also promote sugar baby lifestyles and sexing married men for money. A user admitted to robbing her sugar daddy for his Rolex watches, jewelry and cash. They hate black men but want to use them for their money. They don't hesitate to throw black men under the bus for white men.

I have more to add when my account is approved

13 hours ago, Guest LSA banned me said:

They uphold white men as the pinnacle of success.

13 hours ago, Guest LSA banned me said:

They are extremely insecure but the hate light skinned and biracial women as well.

Ha ha! Thank you! Thank you for your honesty. And, the worse approach we can do as ADOS is to give in to that form of 

Colorism. I don't know 'how many times' it has been a light skinned sista or biracial woman who has combated racism and colorism

more so than darker skinned women in my experience. 

And, I honestly believe that many of us don't know how conditioned we are when it comes to viewing White men as being

the pinnacle of success. I came out of that mindset, but yeah, I had to come out of it. 

For the sistas that can seperate Colorism from the issue and embrace White Love, I think that is awesome, but I feel that

if we deny that we have been conditioned by this system, then that is the problem. 

13 hours ago, Guest I was banned from LSA said:

They don't hesitate to throw black men under the bus for white men.

I am not surprised. As I said earlier, I have been flooded with this kind of behavior from the women in my family, so much so, that

I don't even want to be around them. They are so obsessed with White men and fair skinned men, it is crazy. But most of them 

have married or have sons from 'Black' men that are dark skinned and they talk this way around their sons, my relatives.

It's so crazy. And, furthermore, they pretty much dare me to have a different opinion. They don't show this behavior to everyone though.

They are so two-faced.

And, I did look back at some of the topics on Lipstick Alley, and yes, it's just as I have seen before.

I do applaud those Black women for sticking together and having that forum though, but, nevertheless,

as you allude to, they----WE---- are still headed up by a White system, and therefore, in order to have this 

Black site, publicly, we have to agree to a lot of filth and movie star gossip and etc.

So, I was sure that I was going to be seeing topics about Kim Kardashian and Beyonce and Rhianna and etc. ...

I was sure that I was going to see a lot of bold White people make blatant comments in this forum-- I feel that

racist people take advantage of Black females more so than they do Black men. They think they can say whatever

they want around us, and we don't mind, we welcome it!? 

I will not hesitate to back a sista up though, as I do on another forum, and she at times, jumps right in and back me up BIG TIME!

But, again, I feel that I get a lot of racist blatant statements from racist views and 'they' seem to assume that we Black females

will always accept it. It really makes me angry. 

Edited by Chevdove
sentence structure

Guest LSA banned me
On 1/10/2020 at 11:52 AM, Chevdove said:

Ha ha! Thank you! Thank you for your honesty. And, the worse approach we can do as ADOS is to give in to that form of 

Colorism. I don't know 'how many times' it has been a light skinned sista or biracial woman who has combated racism and colorism

more so than darker skinned women in my experience. 

And, I honestly believe that many of us don't know how conditioned we are when it comes to viewing White men as being

the pinnacle of success. I came out of that mindset, but yeah, I had to come out of it. 

For the sistas that can seperate Colorism from the issue and embrace White Love, I think that is awesome, but I feel that

if we deny that we have been conditioned by this system, then that is the problem. 

I am not surprised. As I said earlier, I have been flooded with this kind of behavior from the women in my family, so much so, that

I don't even want to be around them. They are so obsessed with White men and fair skinned men, it is crazy. But most of them 

have married or have sons from 'Black' men that are dark skinned and they talk this way around their sons, my relatives.

It's so crazy. And, furthermore, they pretty much dare me to have a different opinion. They don't show this behavior to everyone though.

They are so two-faced.

And, I did look back at some of the topics on Lipstick Alley, and yes, it's just as I have seen before.

I do applaud those Black women for sticking together and having that forum though, but, nevertheless,

as you allude to, they----WE---- are still headed up by a White system, and therefore, in order to have this 

Black site, publicly, we have to agree to a lot of filth and movie star gossip and etc.

So, I was sure that I was going to be seeing topics about Kim Kardashian and Beyonce and Rhianna and etc. ...

I was sure that I was going to see a lot of bold White people make blatant comments in this forum-- I feel that

racist people take advantage of Black females more so than they do Black men. They think they can say whatever

they want around us, and we don't mind, we welcome it!? 

I will not hesitate to back a sista up though, as I do on another forum, and she at times, jumps right in and back me up BIG TIME!

But, again, I feel that I get a lot of racist blatant statements from racist views and 'they' seem to assume that we Black females

will always accept it. It really makes me angry. 

Sorry for the late reply. The women are self haters and they tear black men down to uplift ugly white men. They are delusional as most white men aren't married to black women. They post that black male babies should be aborted. These women are all dark skinned

I don't know a lot about Lipstick Alley. The name by itself makes me cringe a little bit. That said, the only time I've ever encountered this website is when I'm searching for incidents that happened in the hip hop or black communities in search engines. Their forums always pop up. Must say I've always sensed a very black liberal female/anti-black men vibe there. They essentially echo all sentiments their white liberal female masters (counterparts) convey. Domain age plays an important role in domain authority. That domain has been registered for 20 years. But that site is a weird black liberal LGBT site. It's pretty apparent with their perpetual, shallow vitriol towards black men. They only respect penises and testicles attached to bodies wearing makeup and dresses. They unconditionally respect white penises. They also love black penises attracted to other black penises. That's just the truth.

On 1/12/2020 at 12:07 AM, Guest LSA banned me said:

Sorry for the late reply.

That is okay, I am just glad you are back in the house.

They are delusional as most white men aren't married to black women.

Now, you know you are speaking truth!!!

I think that they are seeing all of the hype that has come with this new age propaganda though.

Obama's era kind of made it seem like we Americans are a melting pot, and then came the Trump era, and these Sistas are not 'woke'.

These women are all dark skinned

Really!? WOW! I am deeply shocked.

Well, that is so sad and I am shaking my head in disapproval; they should know better than that,

However, I am so glad that you are addressing this issue. 

13 hours ago, Kareem said:

Domain age plays an important role in domain authority.

That's an interesting perspective.

13 hours ago, Kareem said:

But that site is a weird black liberal LGBT site. It's pretty apparent with their perpetual, shallow vitriol towards black men. They only respect penises and testicles attached to bodies wearing makeup and dresses

I think, perhaps, that these women may believe that by allowing other types of viewpoints into their Black site may help them to also use this avenue to push other Black issues. I don't believe in this approach, but I do believe that a lot of earlier 'Baby Boomer' Blacks and 'Joneses Blacks' and been conditioned from the Slave yard to adopt this belief and mentality. I feel that some of them feel that 'we have to accept all types of weird 'issues' based on their conditioned belief that White people of the head and they believe that will never change or, they may not want it ever change. They may feel that they will be destroyed if they don't accept White America's White Supremacy, so they set up their communities but allow their fears and beliefs to direct their pathways. 

LSABanned said from  her experience, these Black women are dark skinned and therefore, and this is significant too, but it will take me some

'thinking' to be able to express my views on this. But it kind of goes a long with what I have experience from some of the women in my family.

Some of my relatives are dark and some are light, and so, I see a lot of problems with Colorism and White Supremacy from this bases.

For example, one of my Aunt's who is obsessed with White men told me this one day [she is dark skinned];

She said to me that back in the slavery days, the slave mothers would take their young daughter up to the slave overseers house and/or 

the slave masters house to become their sex toy. And my aunt said that if this did not happen and if those slave mothers did not consent

to this, then we Black people would not be here today, so it had to happen.

Well, my response was abrupt. I responded vehemently. I almost lost my composure. I told my Aunt that I would be completely dead or would die that day, if I were a slave mother, and expected to do something like that. I would never offer up my sweet little girl like that and etc.

Well, my Aunt's response was 'an--I don't care response.' She looked at me as if she didn't even care what I 

said. She seems to fantasize over White men but will mask this, at times, and speak about Black issues and

Black struggles.  

15 minutes ago, Maurice said:

Ive read more than enough for me not to even consider applying to join this site and forum.

Well, @Maurice You should not feel this way. These subjects are tough, but a reality.

This subject that I am responsing too has merit, and I would hope that you can understand and relate.

This very subject was dealt with by White people too, even in the Roots production back when I was a child,

it showed a slave mother walking her daughter up to the overseer. So, if you feel that I don't want you hear, 

you would be really wrong. At any rate, I wish you peace. 

25 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Well, @Maurice You should not feel this way. These subjects are tough, but a reality.

This subject that I am responsing too has merit, and I would hope that you can understand and relate.

This very subject was dealt with by White people too, even in the Roots production back when I was a child,

it showed a slave mother walking her daughter up to the overseer. So, if you feel that I don't want you hear, 

you would be really wrong. At any rate, I wish you peace. 

It's the Lipstick forum in general. I just don't really feel its my bag really though Troy did mention that it has a literature section. My reply wasn't aimed at you personally at all. Honestly.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I feel that some of them feel that 'we have to accept all types of weird 'issues' based on their conditioned belief that White people of the head and they believe that will never change

I'm sorry, but any black person who regularly uses terms like "people of color" and "minorities" are enemies to black people.

LSABanned said from  her experience, these Black women are dark skinned and therefore, and this is significant too, but it will take me some

'thinking' to be able to express my views on this.

Notice how some of the most [in]famous black women married to white men are very dark complexioned? I've never seen it, but from I understand there is a show on TV now about a dark-skinned Nigerian woman married to a white man? White supremacist society is definitely pushing the interracial and homophile agendas with black people to dilute and destroy us further. I've NEVER seen or read about these levels of vitriol coming from black women towards black men at any other time in history.

I must admit that I grew up in one of the whitest states in the Union. So all I dated through my 20s was white chicks because that's all there was available to me. I deliberately sought out the darkest-skinned black women I could find in college. Today I'm afraid to date black women because so many want to raise effeminate, emasculated black boys. It's like a trend, a pop culture style. You have to get lucky to find righteous pro-black women these days, as a vast majority of our sisters echo anything/everything Michelle Obama and Oprah say, which is anti-black man, anti-masculinity and pro-LGBT.

She said to me that back in the slavery days, the slave mothers would take their young daughter up to the slave overseers house and/or 

the slave masters house to become their sex toy.

This is a very painful topic to talk about. It's also why Margaret Garner is one of my greatest heroes. She had escaped slavery in the 1850s. Once the white imperialists caught up to her and were about to take her back into custody, Margaret slashed her young daughter's throat and killed her. She'd rather her daughter die than be subjected to a lifetime of rape and manipulation by feral white males. Many of our ancestors did the same thing on slave ships. They jumped overboard and drowned instead of living a life of torture; or just threw their kids overboard to save them from a life of torture. I have a similar mentality today. I'm well-armed always. I will shoot first and die standing up, not begging white imperialists for freedom and dignity. Our ancestors instilled that in my psyche.

These people put us through unspeakable sexual torture that still scars us to this day. Black men have that buck mentality (sleeping with as many women as possible) because we were trained to do that during slavery to produce more slaves; like dogs reproducing. Bedwenches started willingly sleeping with white imperialists for extra food and privileges, and now do so today for the same privileges. Same with the homophile white imperialists who raped little boys and grown men. Those boys and men were ultimately conditioned into believing that was their natural lifestyle. It continues today.

She seems to fantasize over White men but will mask this, at times, and speak about Black issues and

Black struggles. 

This is the modus operandi of #BlackLivesMatter and #ADOS. Their first loyalty is white liberals. The act they put on to look like they are pro-black is so incredibly transparent and phony that I'm not even sure why they try anymore. But their loyal followers eat it up anyway.

• Like 1

I mentioned Mechee X in another thread, perhaps this discussion would be a great time to drop another one of her videos:

Chev

Colorism. I don't know 'how many times' it has been a light skinned sista or biracial woman who has combated racism and colorism more so than darker skinned women in my experience.

I've seen this from time to time myself. Often times it's the light skinned AfroAmericans who are the quickest to speak up against racism and make their voices heard. I believe it comes from being more confident as individuals.
Many very light or mixed AfroAmericans grew up being seen as attractive and "better than" in the AfroAmerican community which gave them a strong dose of self esteem in general, so ofcourse that high esteem and self worth would carrry over to anything they do in life.

Many dark skined people were called ugly and rejected growing up so they often turn into angry "Clarence Thomas" like figures who hate their own community as they get older.  There's something about the United States that it's very healthy for many dark skinned people.

It's to the point that if I see a very dark skinned person who is in shape, well dressed, well behaved, and smiling I almost automatically assume they are African or from the Carribean because if they were born and raised in the United States they would look sloppy and have an even worse attitude. (because of how society treated them)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

There's something about the United States that it's very healthy for many dark skinned people.

You mean "unhealthy" right?

But that is a very interesting idea and I think you are right.

When I was in grade school they had a special class for the bad kids.  The crazy thing was the the class was full of boys and they were are darked skinned.  It make me think that darked skinned boys were bad -- an easy conclusion for a young boy to draw given the way they were all put in a special class.  Many of the boys were in a gang.  Ebony Magazine wrote an article about their gang back in the mid 70's they came across much more menacing than they were in real life... furthuring engaining the stereotype into the mainstream.

At any rate, they didn't even make film that easily captured dark skinned people in photographs properly -- especially those polaroid cameras. Being darked was never anyone's standard of beauty. Models like Alex wek were the exception not the rule.

• Thanks 1

On 1/14/2020 at 6:50 AM, Chevdove said:

That is okay, I am just glad you are back in the house.

Now, you know you are speaking truth!!!

I think that they are seeing all of the hype that has come with this new age propaganda though.

Obama's era kind of made it seem like we Americans are a melting pot, and then came the Trump era, and these Sistas are not 'woke'.

Really!? WOW! I am deeply shocked.

Well, that is so sad and I am shaking my head in disapproval; they should know better than that,

However, I am so glad that you are addressing this issue. 

Yes these women are still propagating lies that white men love them and black men hate them. They are also saying light skinned women are insanely jealous of dark skinned women. These women need to admit they are jealous of light skinned women's beauty. Most of the dark skinned women on that site hate being dark and have extremely low self esteem.

16 hours ago, Kareem said:

I'm sorry, but any black person who regularly uses terms like "people of color" and "minorities" are enemies to black people.

Notice how some of the most [in]famous black women married to white men are very dark complexioned? I've never seen it, but from I understand there is a show on TV now about a dark-skinned Nigerian woman married to a white man? White supremacist society is definitely pushing the interracial and homophile agendas with black people to dilute and destroy us further. I've NEVER seen or read about these levels of vitriol coming from black women towards black men at any other time in history.

I must admit that I grew up in one of the whitest states in the Union. So all I dated through my 20s was white chicks because that's all there was available to me. I deliberately sought out the darkest-skinned black women I could find in college. Today I'm afraid to date black women because so many want to raise effeminate, emasculated black boys. It's like a trend, a pop culture style. You have to get lucky to find righteous pro-black women these days, as a vast majority of our sisters echo anything/everything Michelle Obama and Oprah say, which is anti-black man, anti-masculinity and pro-LGBT.

This is a very painful topic to talk about. It's also why Margaret Garner is one of my greatest heroes. She had escaped slavery in the 1850s. Once the white imperialists caught up to her and were about to take her back into custody, Margaret slashed her young daughter's throat and killed her. She'd rather her daughter die than be subjected to a lifetime of rape and manipulation by feral white males. Many of our ancestors did the same thing on slave ships. They jumped overboard and drowned instead of living a life of torture; or just threw their kids overboard to save them from a life of torture. I have a similar mentality today. I'm well-armed always. I will shoot first and die standing up, not begging white imperialists for freedom and dignity. Our ancestors instilled that in my psyche.

These people put us through unspeakable sexual torture that still scars us to this day. Black men have that buck mentality (sleeping with as many women as possible) because we were trained to do that during slavery to produce more slaves; like dogs reproducing. Bedwenches started willingly sleeping with white imperialists for extra food and privileges, and now do so today for the same privileges. Same with the homophile white imperialists who raped little boys and grown men. Those boys and men were ultimately conditioned into believing that was their natural lifestyle. It continues today.

This is the modus operandi of #BlackLivesMatter and #ADOS. Their first loyalty is white liberals. The act they put on to look like they are pro-black is so incredibly transparent and phony that I'm not even sure why they try anymore. But their loyal followers eat it up anyway.

I am the user "I was Banned From LSA"

A lot of black women have no interest in raising black children with active fathers in the home  or in their kids lives. A user on Lipstickalley admitted she told her children's father she would kill him. A week later, he was murdered and she was arrested for it. She even posted the article stating she almost went to prison.

Another user is 39, a 3x3, and recently pregnant for an 18 year old who graduated high school last spring. This woman also admitted to being anti black men, says her 15 year old daughter might also be pregnant for a man in his 30s. None of her children's fathers are admittedly active.

If you are a black man and you refuse black female group think, they will team up to ban you. 

They are insanely jealous of non black women, yet they hype up BW and WM. They also get scared and sad when black men date white women. These same women lust over white men. 

Just now, Troy said:

Guest I was banned from LSA, please create an account, so that I can ban you -- just kidding 😉

I did create my account. I had issues logging on but I'm here now. My name is "I love black forums"

• Like 1

The black women on that website called actress Naturi Naughton and her daughter "ugly, burnt dark skinned b-words"

75B8083C-4B98-4D75-88A6-4C16A47AB887.png

BCB103E0-80D3-46B9-9E7A-7FD6A40B88AA.png

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

@I love black forums we posted at the same time.  I deleted my post after reading yours, but not before you replied.  Welcome to the forum. 

What is a "3x3?"

Three children by three different men. I learned what it was on that website as well.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I mentioned Mechee X in another thread, perhaps this discussion would be a great time to drop another one of her videos:

Chev

Colorism. I don't know 'how many times' it has been a light skinned sista or biracial woman who has combated racism and colorism more so than darker skinned women in my experience.

I've seen this from time to time myself. Often times it's the light skinned AfroAmericans who are the quickest to speak up against racism and make their voices heard. I believe it comes from being more confident as individuals.
Many very light or mixed AfroAmericans grew up being seen as attractive and "better than" in the AfroAmerican community which gave them a strong dose of self esteem in general, so ofcourse that high esteem and self worth would carrry over to anything they do in life.

Many dark skined people were called ugly and rejected growing up so they often turn into angry "Clarence Thomas" like figures who hate their own community as they get older.  There's something about the United States that it's very healthy for many dark skinned people.

It's to the point that if I see a very dark skinned person who is in shape, well dressed, well behaved, and smiling I almost automatically assume they are African or from the Carribean because if they were born and raised in the United States they would look sloppy and have an even worse attitude. (because of how society treated them)

Thank you for logging back in again. 

Troy

You mean "unhealthy" right?

Yes, I'm sorry.
Actually, I meant to say something is NOT very healthy for many dark skinned people.

When I was in grade school they had a special class for the bad kids. The crazy thing was the the class was full of boys and they were are darked skinned. It make me think that darked skinned boys were bad -- an easy conclusion for a young boy to draw given the way they were all put in a special class. Many of the boys were in a gang. Ebony Magazine wrote an article about their gang back in the mid 70's they came across much more menacing than they were in real life... furthuring engaining the stereotype into the mainstream.

This just backs up the "school to prison pipeline" that so many Afrocentric scholars speak of that operates in the United States. The public educational system is designed to break the spirit of AfroAmerican boys (and it would make sense that the darker they are the more they are targeted) so that they will eventually become so dismayed with trying to fit in with "society" that they become anti-social and eventually either form their own societies (gangs) or become ANTI-social all together and become career criminals who see prison as their only home.

Even deeper.......
You don't believe in the chemical/biological warfare conspiracies aimed at AfroAmericans.
However if you did; since darker skinned AfroAmericans generally speaking tend to be "more African" from a genetic point,  it would logically follow that you would see the effects of this targeting more among the darker skinned more "African like" AfroAmericans.

You know......
As I look back on it from a more mature stand-point, I recognizedthat many of the so-called "bad" boys in school were often the smartest, cunning, and wittiest.....their talents just weren't welcomed in that structure. Many of them were dare-devils, risk takers, and social manipulators who's skills been envied by most military intelligence agencies.....lol.

At any rate, they didn't even make film that easily captured dark skinned people in photographs properly -- especially those polaroid cameras.

Damn, lol.
You have a point, not just with the shake-em up polaroids but with DRIVER'S LICENSES.
I've noticed that some of my darker friends and relatives get straight up CLOWNED in their DL photos. Sometimes all you see is a dark smear with a pair of white eyes in the middle or glasses shining as a supposed "identification" photo.

Models like Alex wek were the exception not the rule.

No shade to Alex, but in all honesty it's not her tone that may be an issue but her FEATURES (nose, mouth, facial shape) that may be more of an issue of whether or not she's considered beautiful

Her and Viola Davis (we love to use her as an example on here...lol) are the same complexion but I'm willing to wager most men would clearly see one as more attractive than the other.

Image result for alek wek   Image result for viola davis

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

You don't believe in the chemical/biological warfare conspiracies aimed at AfroAmericans.
However if you did; since darker skinned AfroAmericans generally speaking tend to be "more African" racially/genetically it would logically follow that darker skinned more "African" AfroAmericans would the darker the AfroAmerican the more of a victim of these chemicals.

No, I don't believe in the contrail conspiracies.  But obviously white folks are not above polluting our environment with factory waste, faily to remove lead pipes, paint, asbestos from poor communities and we all know who lives , mostly, in these poor communities.

The notion that a darker skinned person is "more" African is well with all due respect nonsensical. If you really think about it you can easily figure out why.  Now if there is an agent that attacks one based upon their level of melanin then you might be onto something.  But if such a chemical was available we would have seen it in use by now...

If you were Sudanese you might feel differently @Pioneer1.

Besides it was not Black people who were responsible for bringing Alex Wek international fame -- white folks did that.  We simply don't define Black standards of beauty and when are given the opportunity we usually conform to the standards previously defined by our master. As Woodson would say our education makes this so.

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

No shade to Alex, but in all honesty it's not her tone that may be an issue but her FEATURES (nose, mouth, facial shape) that may be more of an issue of whether or not she's considered beautiful

Just now hearing about Alex Wek. She's not attractive at all and it has nothing to do with her skin tone. She's bald. I don't like bald women. Call me shallow.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:12 PM, I love black forums said:

A lot of black women have no interest in raising black children with active fathers in the home  or in their kids lives.

It's just so sad to continually read sentiments like this. It's literally a bylaw for black women in 2020. I'm going to hold out for another five years or so to find my black queen. But if this keeps up, I'm going to have to marry outside the race. I went on my annual "I'm lonely" date over the holidays with a woman I met on a black dating site. She was gorgeous and really smart (attorney). Second date a few days later, we went to her house. I met her "son." I erased her phone number the next day and haven't seen/talked to her since.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:12 PM, I love black forums said:

They also get scared and sad when black men date white women.

Not sure why. I'm not raising homos. But the leaders of black women in 2020 (Oprah and Obamas) encourage that crap. Please someone introduce it to some righteous black women before I resort to swirling again out of necessity!!