Sign in to follow this  
Troy

Lipstick Alley​​​​​​​ One of the Best Black Discussion Forums on the Web!

22 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I feel that some of them feel that 'we have to accept all types of weird 'issues' based on their conditioned belief that White people of the head and they believe that will never change

I'm sorry, but any black person who regularly uses terms like "people of color" and "minorities" are enemies to black people.

LSABanned said from  her experience, these Black women are dark skinned and therefore, and this is significant too, but it will take me some

'thinking' to be able to express my views on this.

Notice how some of the most [in]famous black women married to white men are very dark complexioned? I've never seen it, but from I understand there is a show on TV now about a dark-skinned Nigerian woman married to a white man? White supremacist society is definitely pushing the interracial and homophile agendas with black people to dilute and destroy us further. I've NEVER seen or read about these levels of vitriol coming from black women towards black men at any other time in history.

I must admit that I grew up in one of the whitest states in the Union. So all I dated through my 20s was white chicks because that's all there was available to me. I deliberately sought out the darkest-skinned black women I could find in college. Today I'm afraid to date black women because so many want to raise effeminate, emasculated black boys. It's like a trend, a pop culture style. You have to get lucky to find righteous pro-black women these days, as a vast majority of our sisters echo anything/everything Michelle Obama and Oprah say, which is anti-black man, anti-masculinity and pro-LGBT.

She said to me that back in the slavery days, the slave mothers would take their young daughter up to the slave overseers house and/or 

the slave masters house to become their sex toy.

This is a very painful topic to talk about. It's also why Margaret Garner is one of my greatest heroes. She had escaped slavery in the 1850s. Once the white imperialists caught up to her and were about to take her back into custody, Margaret slashed her young daughter's throat and killed her. She'd rather her daughter die than be subjected to a lifetime of rape and manipulation by feral white males. Many of our ancestors did the same thing on slave ships. They jumped overboard and drowned instead of living a life of torture; or just threw their kids overboard to save them from a life of torture. I have a similar mentality today. I'm well-armed always. I will shoot first and die standing up, not begging white imperialists for freedom and dignity. Our ancestors instilled that in my psyche.

These people put us through unspeakable sexual torture that still scars us to this day. Black men have that buck mentality (sleeping with as many women as possible) because we were trained to do that during slavery to produce more slaves; like dogs reproducing. Bedwenches started willingly sleeping with white imperialists for extra food and privileges, and now do so today for the same privileges. Same with the homophile white imperialists who raped little boys and grown men. Those boys and men were ultimately conditioned into believing that was their natural lifestyle. It continues today.

She seems to fantasize over White men but will mask this, at times, and speak about Black issues and

Black struggles. 

This is the modus operandi of #BlackLivesMatter and #ADOS. Their first loyalty is white liberals. The act they put on to look like they are pro-black is so incredibly transparent and phony that I'm not even sure why they try anymore. But their loyal followers eat it up anyway.

• Like 1

I mentioned Mechee X in another thread, perhaps this discussion would be a great time to drop another one of her videos:

Chev

Colorism. I don't know 'how many times' it has been a light skinned sista or biracial woman who has combated racism and colorism more so than darker skinned women in my experience.

I've seen this from time to time myself. Often times it's the light skinned AfroAmericans who are the quickest to speak up against racism and make their voices heard. I believe it comes from being more confident as individuals.
Many very light or mixed AfroAmericans grew up being seen as attractive and "better than" in the AfroAmerican community which gave them a strong dose of self esteem in general, so ofcourse that high esteem and self worth would carrry over to anything they do in life.

Many dark skined people were called ugly and rejected growing up so they often turn into angry "Clarence Thomas" like figures who hate their own community as they get older.  There's something about the United States that it's very healthy for many dark skinned people.

It's to the point that if I see a very dark skinned person who is in shape, well dressed, well behaved, and smiling I almost automatically assume they are African or from the Carribean because if they were born and raised in the United States they would look sloppy and have an even worse attitude. (because of how society treated them)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

There's something about the United States that it's very healthy for many dark skinned people.

You mean "unhealthy" right?

But that is a very interesting idea and I think you are right.

When I was in grade school they had a special class for the bad kids.  The crazy thing was the the class was full of boys and they were are darked skinned.  It make me think that darked skinned boys were bad -- an easy conclusion for a young boy to draw given the way they were all put in a special class.  Many of the boys were in a gang.  Ebony Magazine wrote an article about their gang back in the mid 70's they came across much more menacing than they were in real life... furthuring engaining the stereotype into the mainstream.

At any rate, they didn't even make film that easily captured dark skinned people in photographs properly -- especially those polaroid cameras. Being darked was never anyone's standard of beauty. Models like Alex wek were the exception not the rule.

• Thanks 1

Guest I was banned from LSA
On 1/14/2020 at 6:50 AM, Chevdove said:

That is okay, I am just glad you are back in the house.

Now, you know you are speaking truth!!!

I think that they are seeing all of the hype that has come with this new age propaganda though.

Obama's era kind of made it seem like we Americans are a melting pot, and then came the Trump era, and these Sistas are not 'woke'.

Really!? WOW! I am deeply shocked.

Well, that is so sad and I am shaking my head in disapproval; they should know better than that,

However, I am so glad that you are addressing this issue. 

Yes these women are still propagating lies that white men love them and black men hate them. They are also saying light skinned women are insanely jealous of dark skinned women. These women need to admit they are jealous of light skinned women's beauty. Most of the dark skinned women on that site hate being dark and have extremely low self esteem.

16 hours ago, Kareem said:

I'm sorry, but any black person who regularly uses terms like "people of color" and "minorities" are enemies to black people.

Notice how some of the most [in]famous black women married to white men are very dark complexioned? I've never seen it, but from I understand there is a show on TV now about a dark-skinned Nigerian woman married to a white man? White supremacist society is definitely pushing the interracial and homophile agendas with black people to dilute and destroy us further. I've NEVER seen or read about these levels of vitriol coming from black women towards black men at any other time in history.

I must admit that I grew up in one of the whitest states in the Union. So all I dated through my 20s was white chicks because that's all there was available to me. I deliberately sought out the darkest-skinned black women I could find in college. Today I'm afraid to date black women because so many want to raise effeminate, emasculated black boys. It's like a trend, a pop culture style. You have to get lucky to find righteous pro-black women these days, as a vast majority of our sisters echo anything/everything Michelle Obama and Oprah say, which is anti-black man, anti-masculinity and pro-LGBT.

This is a very painful topic to talk about. It's also why Margaret Garner is one of my greatest heroes. She had escaped slavery in the 1850s. Once the white imperialists caught up to her and were about to take her back into custody, Margaret slashed her young daughter's throat and killed her. She'd rather her daughter die than be subjected to a lifetime of rape and manipulation by feral white males. Many of our ancestors did the same thing on slave ships. They jumped overboard and drowned instead of living a life of torture; or just threw their kids overboard to save them from a life of torture. I have a similar mentality today. I'm well-armed always. I will shoot first and die standing up, not begging white imperialists for freedom and dignity. Our ancestors instilled that in my psyche.

These people put us through unspeakable sexual torture that still scars us to this day. Black men have that buck mentality (sleeping with as many women as possible) because we were trained to do that during slavery to produce more slaves; like dogs reproducing. Bedwenches started willingly sleeping with white imperialists for extra food and privileges, and now do so today for the same privileges. Same with the homophile white imperialists who raped little boys and grown men. Those boys and men were ultimately conditioned into believing that was their natural lifestyle. It continues today.

This is the modus operandi of #BlackLivesMatter and #ADOS. Their first loyalty is white liberals. The act they put on to look like they are pro-black is so incredibly transparent and phony that I'm not even sure why they try anymore. But their loyal followers eat it up anyway.

I am the user "I was Banned From LSA"

A lot of black women have no interest in raising black children with active fathers in the home  or in their kids lives. A user on Lipstickalley admitted she told her children's father she would kill him. A week later, he was murdered and she was arrested for it. She even posted the article stating she almost went to prison.

Another user is 39, a 3x3, and recently pregnant for an 18 year old who graduated high school last spring. This woman also admitted to being anti black men, says her 15 year old daughter might also be pregnant for a man in his 30s. None of her children's fathers are admittedly active.

If you are a black man and you refuse black female group think, they will team up to ban you. 

They are insanely jealous of non black women, yet they hype up BW and WM. They also get scared and sad when black men date white women. These same women lust over white men. 

Just now, Troy said:

Guest I was banned from LSA, please create an account, so that I can ban you -- just kidding 😉

I did create my account. I had issues logging on but I'm here now. My name is "I love black forums"

• Like 1

The black women on that website called actress Naturi Naughton and her daughter "ugly, burnt dark skinned b-words"

75B8083C-4B98-4D75-88A6-4C16A47AB887.png

BCB103E0-80D3-46B9-9E7A-7FD6A40B88AA.png

4 minutes ago, Troy said:

@I love black forums we posted at the same time.  I deleted my post after reading yours, but not before you replied.  Welcome to the forum. 

What is a "3x3?"

Three children by three different men. I learned what it was on that website as well.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I mentioned Mechee X in another thread, perhaps this discussion would be a great time to drop another one of her videos:

Chev

Colorism. I don't know 'how many times' it has been a light skinned sista or biracial woman who has combated racism and colorism more so than darker skinned women in my experience.

I've seen this from time to time myself. Often times it's the light skinned AfroAmericans who are the quickest to speak up against racism and make their voices heard. I believe it comes from being more confident as individuals.
Many very light or mixed AfroAmericans grew up being seen as attractive and "better than" in the AfroAmerican community which gave them a strong dose of self esteem in general, so ofcourse that high esteem and self worth would carrry over to anything they do in life.

Many dark skined people were called ugly and rejected growing up so they often turn into angry "Clarence Thomas" like figures who hate their own community as they get older.  There's something about the United States that it's very healthy for many dark skinned people.

It's to the point that if I see a very dark skinned person who is in shape, well dressed, well behaved, and smiling I almost automatically assume they are African or from the Carribean because if they were born and raised in the United States they would look sloppy and have an even worse attitude. (because of how society treated them)

Thank you for logging back in again. 

Troy

Yes, I'm sorry.
Actually, I meant to say something is NOT very healthy for many dark skinned people.

When I was in grade school they had a special class for the bad kids. The crazy thing was the the class was full of boys and they were are darked skinned. It make me think that darked skinned boys were bad -- an easy conclusion for a young boy to draw given the way they were all put in a special class. Many of the boys were in a gang. Ebony Magazine wrote an article about their gang back in the mid 70's they came across much more menacing than they were in real life... furthuring engaining the stereotype into the mainstream.

This just backs up the "school to prison pipeline" that so many Afrocentric scholars speak of that operates in the United States. The public educational system is designed to break the spirit of AfroAmerican boys (and it would make sense that the darker they are the more they are targeted) so that they will eventually become so dismayed with trying to fit in with "society" that they become anti-social and eventually either form their own societies (gangs) or become ANTI-social all together and become career criminals who see prison as their only home.

Even deeper.......
You don't believe in the chemical/biological warfare conspiracies aimed at AfroAmericans.
However if you did; since darker skinned AfroAmericans generally speaking tend to be "more African" from a genetic point,  it would logically follow that you would see the effects of this targeting more among the darker skinned more "African like" AfroAmericans.

You know......
As I look back on it from a more mature stand-point, I recognizedthat many of the so-called "bad" boys in school were often the smartest, cunning, and wittiest.....their talents just weren't welcomed in that structure. Many of them were dare-devils, risk takers, and social manipulators who's skills been envied by most military intelligence agencies.....lol.

At any rate, they didn't even make film that easily captured dark skinned people in photographs properly -- especially those polaroid cameras.

Damn, lol.
You have a point, not just with the shake-em up polaroids but with DRIVER'S LICENSES.
I've noticed that some of my darker friends and relatives get straight up CLOWNED in their DL photos. Sometimes all you see is a dark smear with a pair of white eyes in the middle or glasses shining as a supposed "identification" photo.

Models like Alex wek were the exception not the rule.

No shade to Alex, but in all honesty it's not her tone that may be an issue but her FEATURES (nose, mouth, facial shape) that may be more of an issue of whether or not she's considered beautiful

Her and Viola Davis (we love to use her as an example on here...lol) are the same complexion but I'm willing to wager most men would clearly see one as more attractive than the other.

Image result for alek wek   Image result for viola davis

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

You don't believe in the chemical/biological warfare conspiracies aimed at AfroAmericans.
However if you did; since darker skinned AfroAmericans generally speaking tend to be "more African" racially/genetically it would logically follow that darker skinned more "African" AfroAmericans would the darker the AfroAmerican the more of a victim of these chemicals.

No, I don't believe in the contrail conspiracies.  But obviously white folks are not above polluting our environment with factory waste, faily to remove lead pipes, paint, asbestos from poor communities and we all know who lives , mostly, in these poor communities.

The notion that a darker skinned person is "more" African is well with all due respect nonsensical. If you really think about it you can easily figure out why.  Now if there is an agent that attacks one based upon their level of melanin then you might be onto something.  But if such a chemical was available we would have seen it in use by now...

If you were Sudanese you might feel differently @Pioneer1.

Besides it was not Black people who were responsible for bringing Alex Wek international fame -- white folks did that.  We simply don't define Black standards of beauty and when are given the opportunity we usually conform to the standards previously defined by our master. As Woodson would say our education makes this so.

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

No shade to Alex, but in all honesty it's not her tone that may be an issue but her FEATURES (nose, mouth, facial shape) that may be more of an issue of whether or not she's considered beautiful

Just now hearing about Alex Wek. She's not attractive at all and it has nothing to do with her skin tone. She's bald. I don't like bald women. Call me shallow.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:12 PM, I love black forums said:

A lot of black women have no interest in raising black children with active fathers in the home  or in their kids lives.

It's just so sad to continually read sentiments like this. It's literally a bylaw for black women in 2020. I'm going to hold out for another five years or so to find my black queen. But if this keeps up, I'm going to have to marry outside the race. I went on my annual "I'm lonely" date over the holidays with a woman I met on a black dating site. She was gorgeous and really smart (attorney). Second date a few days later, we went to her house. I met her "son." I erased her phone number the next day and haven't seen/talked to her since.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:12 PM, I love black forums said:

They also get scared and sad when black men date white women.

Not sure why. I'm not raising homos. But the leaders of black women in 2020 (Oprah and Obamas) encourage that crap. Please someone introduce it to some righteous black women before I resort to swirling again out of necessity!!

Troy

No, I don't believe in the contrail conspiracies. But obviously white folks are not above polluting our environment with factory waste, faily to remove lead pipes, paint, asbestos from poor communities and we all know who lives , mostly, in these poor communities.

To be clear, I didn't say "contrail conspiracies" I said chemical and biological warfare conspiracies. But if what I hear (actually read) is you acknowledging that Caucasians ARE INDEED purposely putting dangerous and downright deadly CHEMICALS into poor communties then you're almost there already.
All I have to do is convince you that the majority of these poor communities are Black and that these Caucasians have conspired together in secret to do this and WAH-LAH....you too will now be on the conspiracy theory team!

Now if there is an agent that attacks one based upon their level of melanin then you might be onto something. But if such a chemical was available we would have seen it in use by now...

We already have one, it's called NICOTINE.......

"Smokers with darker skin may be more affected by nicotine than lighter-skinned ones are, a new study finds.

Researchers said it was possible that the nicotine in tobacco bound to melanin, which gives skin its color. The darker the skin, the greater the amount of melanin — and perhaps the more nicotine is stored.

Those people with the most melanin were found to smoke the most and have the most cotinine in their system, and to have the highest level of dependence on tobacco, the researchers said."

https://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/19/health/research/19patt.html

"African Americans are known to have a more difficult time quitting and suffer from more tobacco-related diseases," said Gary King, a medical sociologist at Pennsylvania State University and lead author of the study, published in Pharmacology, Biochemistry and Behavior. "By addressing the connection between biological aspects of skin color and tobacco use, this has global implications for all groups, especially to populations with high levels of UV radiation."

Melanin pigments, which determine skin color, bind tightly to nicotine. As a consequence, nicotine and tobacco's cancer-causing agents tend to linger and accumulate in other melanin-containing tissues like the heart, lungs, liver and brain, potentially putting those organs at increased risk for tobacco-related diseases. This study is the first to explore the relationship between skin melanin levels and smoking behavior, said King."

https://www.wired.com/2009/05/smokingskincolo/

Well, welcome to the CONSPIRACY TEAM comrad!

People have been smoking or chewing tobacco for thousands of years. Are yiu trying to say that tobacco is a tool of white racist to kill Black people? If so, they sure are sacrificing a ton of white people to do it.

On 1/17/2020 at 8:28 PM, Troy said:

People have been smoking or chewing tobacco for thousands of years. Are yiu trying to say that tobacco is a tool of white racist to kill Black people? If so, they sure are sacrificing a ton of white people to do it.

By our official account, 1,515 Americans were killed by cops in 2016 (based on news articles and direct reports from families on Native American land since those deaths by cops are rarely reported in white media). Of those, 588 were white, or about 39% were white (610 or 40% were black, the largest proportion). Cops are the domestic enforcers of white supremacy. They view the white people they kill as collateral damage to continue killing black people with impunity.. The white masses don't care anyway. They get sexual gratification from cops killing people no matter who they are. I would guess the same collateral damage position is used with the nicotine theory by @Pioneer1.

The number of white deaths from nicotine is so high, globally, that your reasoning does not add up @Kareem

This chart from https://tobaccoatlas.org/topic/deaths/ shows in dark red the countries where 1 in 4 deaths are due to smoking. You'll observe the countries were white live are most effected.

Africans simply don't smoke as much as Europeans. They are killing themselves more effectively than they are Black people.

Screenshot_20200120-060044_Chrome.jpg

@Troy I wouldn't call what I said reasoning. I definitely didn't intend to imply that the collateral damage explanation is correct beyond a reasonable doubt. It wouldn't hold up in a criminal trial. But if this were a civil case, I think the explanation is plausible by a preponderance of the evidence. I will say that my father was a lifelong smoker and he died very young (in his 50s). My great  uncle also smoked his whole life and he died in his 50s. Thus from those example, I would argue in a court of law that cigarettes do in fact harm black people more than white people. I'd be curious to see life expectancy rates for lifelong smokers based on race before going to court though.

It doesn't surprise me at all that white people are the vast majority of smokers in the world. No wonder they had us slaving in fields for 15+ hours per day to cultivate their drug of choice. White people are also the vast majority of e-cigarette users; "vaping."

• Thanks 1

Troy

On top of what Kareem said, come on man......
How many times have I told you about the "white actors" who PRETEND to be engaging in certain behaviors or PRETEND to be poor and oppressed just to fool people of color?
Or "white sacrifices"  how they will slaughter many of their own just to get more of our people?

Neely Fuller Jr. has been explaining this for decades:

They'll smoke cigarettes just to get YOU to start, but it doesn't affect them like it does you.
They'll drink hard liquor so YOU will start drinking it, but it doesn't affect them like it did the Native Americans.
They'll use drugs and engage in all types of crazy and dangerous behavior just to trick people of color into doing it.....but it doesn't have the same effect.
They invented "gay marriage" but you don't see homosexuality destroying THEIR communities nor do you see White men being paraded around on award shows in flamboyant dresses, do you?

They are great at ILLUSION and giving the impression that they are just as poor and oppressed and suffering just as much but you really don't know WHAT they are going through.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:58 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Troy

Yes, I'm sorry.
Actually, I meant to say something is NOT very healthy for many dark skinned people.

When I was in grade school they had a special class for the bad kids. The crazy thing was the the class was full of boys and they were are darked skinned. It make me think that darked skinned boys were bad -- an easy conclusion for a young boy to draw given the way they were all put in a special class. Many of the boys were in a gang. Ebony Magazine wrote an article about their gang back in the mid 70's they came across much more menacing than they were in real life... furthuring engaining the stereotype into the mainstream.

This just backs up the "school to prison pipeline" that so many Afrocentric scholars speak of that operates in the United States. The public educational system is designed to break the spirit of AfroAmerican boys (and it would make sense that the darker they are the more they are targeted) so that they will eventually become so dismayed with trying to fit in with "society" that they become anti-social and eventually either form their own societies (gangs) or become ANTI-social all together and become career criminals who see prison as their only home.

Even deeper.......
However if you did; since darker skinned AfroAmericans generally speaking tend to be "more African" from a genetic point,  it would logically follow that you would see the effects of this targeting more among the darker skinned more "African like" AfroAmericans.

You know......
As I look back on it from a more mature stand-point, I recognizedthat many of the so-called "bad" boys in school were often the smartest, cunning, and wittiest.....their talents just weren't welcomed in that structure. Many of them were dare-devils, risk takers, and social manipulators who's skills been envied by most military intelligence agencies.....lol.

At any rate, they didn't even make film that easily captured dark skinned people in photographs properly -- especially those polaroid cameras.

Damn, lol.
You have a point, not just with the shake-em up polaroids but with DRIVER'S LICENSES.
I've noticed that some of my darker friends and relatives get straight up CLOWNED in their DL photos. Sometimes all you see is a dark smear with a pair of white eyes in the middle or glasses shining as a supposed "identification" photo.

Models like Alex wek were the exception not the rule.

Her and Viola Davis (we love to use her as an example on here...lol) are the same complexion but I'm willing to wager most men would clearly see one as more attractive than the other.

Image result for alek wek   Image result for viola davis

Alek Wek is not pretty she's also much darker than Viola in person

@I love black forums, when you make a declarative statement like "Alek Wek is not pretty," It sounds like a universal truth which it clearly is not; it is just your opinion.

Standards for beauty are not universal across cultures or even within a culture across time.

Do you think other people from the Sudan think Alek is not pretty? How do you think her parents or her lovers feel about her attractiveness?

Welcome to the forum!

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 6:40 AM, Kareem said:

Today I'm afraid to date black women because so many want to raise effeminate, emasculated black boys. It's like a trend, a pop culture style.

@Kareem I immediately chuckled when I read your comment here, but then seriously, I understand. 

My question is, when did this trend start and who started it, Black men or Black women? Quickly, I wil

answer my own question because 'it's a loaded question' that I feel has been answered the wrong way for so long.

Or, maybe not. Some Black Americans may not even consider this question, in that is should not even be posed because, it's 

either the Black man's fault or the Black woman's fault. But my answer would be that; [1] this started long ago before Colonization and,

[2] Well, it depends on from what basis; Matriarchal system or Patriarchal? I feel we need to deal with that kind of history otherwise, we will only

repeat history. Finally, I think there should be accountability on both sides.  

These people put us through unspeakable sexual torture that still scars us to this day. Black men have that buck mentality (sleeping with as many women as possible)

Oh yeah! We need to heal. 

Same with the homophile white imperialists who raped little boys and grown men. Those boys and men were ultimately conditioned into believing that was their natural lifestyle. It continues today.

This really hurts, but the issue that bothers me the most is that we need to heal and until we address other issues that actually help us heal, we won't.

WHAT ARE THE 'OTHER' ISSUES? I ask. 

Well, I feel like we want to ignore how Black women were actually victimized too, by Black men long before the Slave Trade too. 

And, we need to address this government on the issue that most of the slaves were CHILDREN! 

And, then too, there is our formal educational system...

On 1/15/2020 at 7:41 PM, Pioneer1 said:

@Pioneer1 Thank you for this statement. I agree.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:12 PM, I love black forums said:

This woman also admitted to being anti black men,

@I love black forums Wow! You said a lot, and it's deep and I can competely understand. The sad issue hear is that, if these type of Black women have sons, well, 

their sons will be BLACK MEN!!! 

No matter if they have sons from Black men or White men, their sons will be Black! NOw, just imagine what kind of conditioning they will have when they hear their

mothers talk negative about Black men! This is the part that is crazy!

On 1/15/2020 at 11:20 PM, I love black forums said:

he black women on that website called actress Naturi Naughton and her daughter "ugly, burnt dark skinned b-words"

LOL! WOW! You gotta be kidding! ... A child!? 

So, here, these women, you say, are Dark skinned, and they are attacking a dark skinned actress and her CHILD! That is crazy! 

On 1/17/2020 at 11:10 AM, Kareem said:

Just now hearing about Alex Wek. She's not attractive at all and it has nothing to do with her skin tone. She's bald. I don't like bald women. Call me shallow.

@Kareem LOL! No, I wouldn't do that. I understand.

But just for the record, that girl is absolutely beautiful!!!

And so is the other one, but @Pioneer1 posted another photo of her in another thread some time back and it was a much better picture imo.

On 1/17/2020 at 11:10 AM, Kareem said:

Please someone introduce it to some righteous black women before I resort to swirling again out of necessity!!

@Kareem I don't know, you might be a little too militant to be Swirling, as-you-put-it now! LOL!

Or, if you feel you must, then hopefully she can hang with the hot topics! 

1 hour ago, Troy said:

when you make a declarative statement like "Alek Wek is not pretty," It sounds like a universal truth which it clearly is not; it is just your opinion.

So true. I can understand how some men don't like women with short hair or no hair, but I just think that girl is stunning.

@I love black forums So glad to read you again!

I love black forums

Alek Wek is not pretty she's also much darker than Viola in person

I don't think she's pretty either, but like Troy said I recognize that this is my OPINION.
But like I said ealier, my lack of attraction to her has nothing to do with her skin color but more to do with her other phenotypical features.

Troy

You're right that standards of beauty aren't universal, however I've noticed that certain standards of ATTRACTION are.

And there is a difference between BEAUTY and ATTRACTION.
I've worked around men of different backgrounds from around the world and over 90% of us still seemed to find the same type of women attractive (meaning we'd like to have sex with them) even down to ranking them in the same order. The only differences were who considered who "pretty" or "cute" and this was more cultural.

For example, all of us agreed that the woman with the plump round butt was more attractive than the one with the small flat one. AfroAmerican, German, Korean, Nigerian, Brazilian, ect...nearly all the men agreed. But when it came to hair, some liked blondes with straight hair and others like that black hair with the wet look....culltural.

Chev

My question is, when did this trend start and who started it, Black men or Black women?

If you asked me my answer would be, it probably started during slavery when AfroAmerican women felt that it would be SAFER to raise effeminate boys and men because they would pose less of a threat to the Caucasian men in control of society and perhaps they would stay alive longer and enjoy more success in life.

No matter if they have sons from Black men or White men, their sons will be Black!

Lol....
Now, are you SURE about this, sis?

18 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Lol....
Now, are you SURE about this, sis?

@Pioneer1 Why you laugh, my brother!? LOL.

Okay, it may depend on phenotype and cultural upbringing.

For example, if an African American woman or such like is very fair skinned and sired a son from a White European-typed man,

and also she herself was not raised culturally in a Black culture, then her son could 'PASS' as being White European.

And then too, based on American standards and even law, even if her son was sired by a White man or other, then he would still be

considered 'the race of his mother', but not in the Biblical definition. So, your question has made me rethink what I said on a broader sense.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:41 PM, Pioneer1 said:

entioned Mechee X in another thread, perhaps this discussion would be a great time to drop another one of her videos:

Well, I have not heard of her before this post, however, yes, as you said in another post, she does cuss a lot, but she is --WOW!!

She is on point. She's awesome! Sista broke it down.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:58 PM, Pioneer1 said:

but I'm willing to wager most men would clearly see one as more attractive than the other.

@Pioneer1 For you, it's about Alex Wek's features and for @Kareem it's about her short or not having hair and then too, 

I read your response to @Troy however, I am still thinking about what you all have written. I plan on returning to this topic soon

to add some more of my thoughts.

On 1/29/2020 at 10:39 AM, Chevdove said:

My question is, when did this trend start and who started it, Black men or Black women?

it's either the Black man's fault or the Black woman's fault. But my answer would be that; [1] this started long ago before Colonization and,

[2] Well, it depends on from what basis; Matriarchal system or Patriarchal? I feel we need to deal with that kind of history otherwise, we will only

repeat history. Finally, I think there should be accountability on both sides.

I don't get into the black men vs. black women arguments. I don't care what Oprah, Obamas and other black men-hating people like that try and instill in us. We were all taught to hate ourselves, and love white master for a period of centuries. You can't just shut that off like a light switch. Black men were rewarded by white imperial "masters" for impregnating as many women as possible during slavery. It's sad, but the mentality still exists. That's why niggas be out here with 5-6 kids.

I do blame the black men who do not own up to their responsibilities. It creates animosity between black men and women. It's not hard to prevent pregnancy. I've done it because, at this time, I don't want to bring kids into this world. Now I also blame black women for weaponizing the children to blackmail and manipulate fathers. Like you said, we all need to heal from the pain and torture of slavery and Jim Crow. Unfortunately we haven't even begun that process. In fact I think collectively, we are sicker than we've ever been in the history of this "country," and I think the damage is irreversible at this point thanks to those Obama people.

On 1/29/2020 at 10:57 AM, Chevdove said:

I don't know, you might be a little too militant to be Swirling, as-you-put-it now! LOL!

Me? Militant? 😁 Funny I've been called that my whole life while simultaneously being told I sound like a whiteboy. Oh well. All I know is that I'm the brother all black Americans want on their side when the sh*t goes down.

I was kind of joking with the swirling thing. I admit I used to be attracted to white girls, even the average-looking ones due to conditioning over my entire childhood. But white bitches creep me out these days. Last one I dated in 2010, I broke up with her because she sleeps with dogs in the bed and thought I was the messed-up one for not wanting that stuff. The one before that slept with cats in the bed. I'm also completely unfiltered these days, so I'd probably scare 90% of white chicks within a few minutes of talking anyway.

It's just heartbreaking witnessing the state of black single women. Everyday there is another fine, gorgeous black women on social media bragging about dating whiteboys. Meanwhile she got raped or beaten by said whiteboy and still disses black men, and advocates for swirling. I just don't get it. Seriously, when the hell did all this division happen? How did we get this bad? I didn't know there was a black American vs. black immigrant rivalry until last year. That's heartbreaking too. They've REALLY divided us now.

My last three dates have been disasters. Granted @Troy and @Pioneer1 talked me into writing a romance novel/memoir that I'm about 60 page into. I started out doing it just to chronicle my younger years. But damn, some of the [black] women I've dated in the last two years...WOW. All of them are just weird white liberal-acting chicks. All of them were in Los Angeles, so that may have something to do with it. But damn, all I want is my cutie to cuddle with, protect, laugh with, raise kids with, and provide for. She wouldn't even have to work and frankly I wouldn't want her to work outside our home if we have kids. I just want to be a husband, a father, and a cheesy lover who goes out of his way to make my woman laugh. Apparently that's asking too much these days. I'm only dating black women for at least one more year. After that, guess I have to sell out. I don't like being alone, especially when I consider myself a pretty good catch! LOL!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kareem said:

Unfortunately we haven't even begun that process. In fact I think collectively, we are sicker than we've ever been in the history of this "country," and I think the damage is irreversible at this point thanks to those Obama people.

@Kareem Yes, I believe that we are sicker than ever before! 

she sleeps with dogs in the bed and thought I was the messed-up one for not wanting that stuff. The one before that slept with cats in the bed.

Oh no! This reminds me of a funny film that I loved, Black Knight starring Martin Lawrence. LOL! 

But, yeah! Don't get me started on that topic. I went rounds with my house friends [housemates] on this topic. They must have thought I lost my mind

when they came home from work and saw a paper I posted on the Frig with bullet points on the things that they should not do with their cats!

LOL! You have no idea! 

Meanwhile she got raped or beaten by said whiteboy and still disses black men, and advocates for swirling.

This is very sad. And, I think this has to do with our beginning here in America. Black women were not threatened if they spoke against Blacks but, they knew that they could not do that when it came to White people. So, many bond with White men and will never say anything if they are harmed because it will never go to court.

when the hell did all this division happen? How did we get this bad?

LIke I responded to @Pioneer1 too, I believe this all happened before colonization. But many think this only began with America.

I didn't know there was a black American vs. black immigrant rivalry until last year. That's heartbreaking too. They've REALLY divided us now.

REally!?  I didn't know this.

Apparently that's asking too much these days. I'm only dating black women for at least one more year.

@Kareem Why put a limit on it?

But yes, it may be asking too much for today, because we are lost, for the most part. 

But why not let it start with you!? Education, and knowledge of self. That is the key. 

After that, guess I have to sell out. I don't like being alone, especially when I consider myself a pretty good catch! LOL!

YOu know, you can stil be alone with a partner, especially if the relationship is not working.

Selling out is relative. Just because a person chooses to date outside of his or her race, does not

necessarily mean that they are selling out.

But, imo, a person should have Knowledge of Self before making these choices. or else they will be sucked into a world that they will become

invisible; and in that it would be kind of like selling out.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Chevdove said:

But, yeah! Don't get me started on that topic. I went rounds with my house friends [housemates] on this topic.

I've never seen that Martin movie you're referring to. But I just don't get white people's obsession with dogs. Dog spelled backward is "god," so perhaps there's some esoteric reasoning there. I literally threw up long ago when I watched this white chick at a little get together allow a dog to lick inside her mouth! But I guess none of this should be surprising. Bestiality is legal in Hungary, Romania, Russia, Finland, Iceland, Serbia and New Zealand. It was legal in Germany until 2016 when the courts stopped it because white Americans were literally doing animal sex tourism - flying over there to f*ck dogs and horses. It was also legal in Denmark until a few years ago. It's also legal in several U.S. states: Wyoming, Vermont, Nevada and New Hampshire off the top of my head.

I believe this all happened before colonization. But many think this only began with America.

I hear you sister. I do. I just cannot speak definitely about this one way or another. I can only speak definitely from a personal perspective. I had numerous black male figure in my life as a child: dad, granddad, uncles, cousins, etc. All of them were married to black women. None of them that I know of ever had any domestic violence issues or anything. I obviously would have noticed it from being in their homes. In fact all the ones that are still alive are still married.

Yes, polygamy is/was common is West Africa for as far back as I know the history. Was it forced or voluntary? I don't know. Perhaps it was done as a matter of survival. I know that women ruled in many parts of Africa prior to colonization (Amina of Zaria in the 15th century, Candace of Ethiopia in 3rd century BCE, Nefertiti of Kemet, etc.) They were truly in charge too, not just figure-heads like white female alleged "rulers" in Europe.

There are far too many evil agendas today to believe much of anything about matriarchy vs. patriarchy societies, or anything about societies in Africa prior to colonization. I would only be willing to read 1) info written by African People 2) prior to the 1980s. Anything after that can easily be part of these feminist/homo agendas to rewrite and revise history. I'd of course be very interested to hear your thoughts and knowledge on this as well.

REally!?  I didn't know this.

I assume it's just kids (people under 25). But black immigrants all fly their flags on social media, make certain to distinguish themselves from us, and just show general vitriol for black Americans. The retaliation is just as bitter, with many black Americans basically viewing black immigrants as illegal aliens, just like white people do Mexicans. They come here with a negative perception of black American culture because of rap and media. It's sad. But is what it is.

20 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Why put a limit on it?

But yes, it may be asking too much for today, because we are lost, for the most part. 

But why not let it start with you!? Education, and knowledge of self. That is the key.

I'm just saying that I really don't want to date outside the race anymore. I've done that enough in life. But it's only going to work like that if everything works out perfectly. We know this ain't a perfect world. I ultimately just want to be a husband, father and provider. Just being a gentleman and a sweetheart isn't good enough though. Let's be real. I had to start acting like a dickhead in college, completely out of character, because that seemed to be what women were attracted to. A lot of women, for whatever reason, don't want to be loved; they want to be embroiled in controversy with their "bad boy" all the time. There's truth to that "nice guys finish last" maxim.

I remember so well one week visiting my friend's junior high in Chicago. It was like an exchange program. It was the first time I was not "special" because I was suddenly surrounded by other black people. Some of the black girls made fun of me a lot. Sound like a whiteboy, skinny jokes, etc. Meanwhile the white and Mexican/Puerto Rican chicks in that diverse Chicago school LOVED me. Even so, I still tried to spit seventh grade game to the black chicks NOT being mean to me. I didn't allow a few rotten apples to spoil the bunch. I saw this growing up in my house too. My dad was the lovey-dovey romantic; my mom was mean to him. Thus for a while there, I thought that's just how black women were. Be nice to them, they'll be mean to you in return.

20 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Selling out is relative. Just because a person chooses to date outside of his or her race, does not

necessarily mean that they are selling out.

But, imo, a person should have Knowledge of Self before making these choices. or else they will be sucked into a world that they will become

invisible; and in that it would be kind of like selling out.

Lisa Simpson once said (paraphrasing), "as knowledge and intelligence rise, happiness and contentment fall." I believe I have great knowledge of myself. My reality is based on life's experiences and external learning. I know what I want in a woman. I know I prefer a black women because it's best for us as a people and I like to believe I do my small part in keeping us progressing forward, even if its at a slog. But I'm ultimately going to do what's best for me. I know everything I want in a woman can be found in any race. I was mostly joking about the selling out thing. If I end up with a non-black woman, it's not because I deliberately sought out non-black women. It's because that's just how it worked out.

I'm old fashioned. I provided the money, the protection, the love, the chivalry, the father, the husband, the humor, the date, etc. She provides the love, affection, mother, homemaking, wifey, girlfriend, and whatever desires she has beyond that to define her as a woman, with my full support. But again, that may be too much to ask, especially of a black woman.

Chev

Not only did you answer your own question but you also gave me food for thought concerning racial classifications in other cultures.
Among some cultures like the Ashkenzai Jews your race is determined through your mother's lineage, while in others like the Arab culture your race is determined by who your father is.
Also, in the Anglo culture....one drop of "non-white" blood makes you of that particular race, where as among the Spanish the opposite is the case and one drop of Spanish blood makes you Spanish.

For you, it's about Alex Wek's features and for @Kareem it's about her short or not having hair and then too,

Kareem's issue of her not having hair is also part of my issue too. Just one part though because some of her other features aren't the most beautiful in my opinion.
I'm not saying she's ugly. She looks healthy and relatively normal, just not the most attractive person as far as I'm concerned.

Kareem

Funny I've been called that my whole life while simultaneously being told I sound like a whiteboy. Oh well.

It's funny YOU said that, because as "pro-Black" as I've been since being about 9 years old....from time to time I've been told by other AfroAmericans that I think like a "White man".

I remember complaining about how White men were snatching up Asian women and were going to push up on AfroAmerican women if we didn't stand up and guard our women carefully and a lot of brothers were saying, "Ahh man....'guard your women???'.....nigga that's how jealous insecure White men think!".

Or how I would rather talk about religion and politics instead of sports and bullshit and a lot of Black males said that's what "them white boys" be talking about....although most of the White boys I knew were talking about sports and bullshit too.

At some jobs I've had....I've had longer and deeper conversations with conservative (probably racist) Caucasians than I've had with so-called "liberal" Caucasians and even most of the AfroAmericans!

On 1/31/2020 at 5:58 PM, Chevdove said:

This is very sad. And, I think this has to do with our beginning here in America. Black women were not threatened if they spoke against Blacks but, they knew that they could not do that when it came to White people. So, many bond with White men and will never say anything if they are harmed because it will never go to court.

Forgot to address this part. Everything you say is valid and likely. But I never remember black women "thirsting" over white dudes while degrading black men at any point in my existence, until like 2017-18. All black dudes I ever knew/know who have sex with white chicks definitely did not brag about it in front of other black people.

Black women hating black men today is purely an Obama/Oprah creation. In my heart, I just don't believe most black men in the late 1800s and early 1900s after slavery were mean, evil dickheads to their wives. Maybe I'm wrong. But my experience in my family with lots of black male figures is that the men are/were the romantics.

That all said, black women are definitely and permanently damaged from slavery. The trauma from rape by white males with absolutely government impunity, probably is/was irreparable. But that's exacerbated by the fact that black men were/are broken beyond repair too. Guess we in 2020 just have to smile, recognize our history, and live standing up in this Biblical Hell called USA.

21 hours ago, Kareem said:

I just don't believe most black men in the late 1800s and early 1900s after slavery were mean, evil dickheads to their wives.

By today's standards, men were indeed "evil dickheads" to their wives. My grandfather was born in 1885. He passed before I was born, but my mother knew her father and she said he treated his wife like she was another one of his children. 

My grandfather was 35 years old before the 19th ammendment, giving women the right to vote, was passed and not everyone agreed that it was a good idea. Women were 2nd class citizens and treated accordingly.

My grandfather was a man of his time. 

On 2/1/2020 at 5:29 PM, Kareem said:

I assume it's just kids (people under 25). But black immigrants all fly their flags on social media, make certain to distinguish themselves from us, and just show general vitriol for black Americans. The retaliation is just as bitter, with many black Americans basically viewing black immigrants as illegal aliens, just like white people do Mexicans. They come here with a negative perception of black American culture because of rap and media. It's sad. But is what it is.

@Kareem Yes, but again, this is sad. Divide and conquer tactics, that is how I view it. And, I agree with you in that the hostility and arrogance goes both ways. 

No, I don't like it when I think foreign people of African descent seem to snub us.

However, I have so many African people and West Indians that are my friens, I hate to even think about the negative aspect. One of my sons is dating a young girl from the West Indies and she is so lovely. 

Just last week another young girl came up to me to share with me information about her church, and I shocked her, when I let her know I knew where she was from. I said to her, "you are from Eritrea, aren't you?" Well, she was so shocked that she ran up to me and grabbed me. She said, "how did you know!?" lol.

Deep down inside, I feel like she was stressed, like she is searching for something, for peace. So, I let her talke to me for a while. My heart goes out to her. 

But then, I dunno, some of the Eritreans can speak English much better than me. They can even cuss you out, in English! LOL.

On 2/1/2020 at 7:23 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I'm not saying she's ugly. She looks healthy and relatively normal, just not the most attractive person as far as I'm concerned.

@Pioneer1 Yes, I understand. I do believe that some women look great with short hair or no hair, but not for me.  

On 2/3/2020 at 11:40 PM, Troy said:

My grandfather was born in 1885. He passed before I was born, but my mother knew her father and she said he treated his wife like she was another one of his children. 

Oh yes.