Lead Poisoning in New York City

Reuters reports Lead Poisoning in New York City, at levels worst that Flint Michigan!

In some areas of New York City, children tested high for lead at double the rate in Flint – the latest finding in a Reuters investigation that has identified 3,800 such lead hotspots nationwide. Until now, many have remained hidden.

Maybe @Pioneer1's conspiracy theories have merit.

It's no longer a "conspiracy" once they start doing it OPENLY.

Anyone over 40 can EASILY see how much the Black American community has declined intellectually, morally, and socially, over the past 30 years.
There has to be a cause for this.

We know that lead contamination in children causes intellectual impairment and violent tendencies and we know that lead contamination is mostly concentrated in the inner cities that are mostly Black and Brown.

But that fact that Black people collectively haven't done anything to remedy the situation yet speaks volumes about us as a people.

It shows the entire world how much care about our children and how much we care about our future.

Well that would be true if you buy into the premise that this was a conspiracy in the first place.  I do not believe that white people got together and say hey well can damage some Black people if we introduce led into their environments. I do not believe white conspired to do this.  Now hite folks have conspired to to some really devilish sht against Black folks.  I dn not think this is one of them.

The world already knows the U.S. does not give a crap about the future. 

Troy

Well that would be true if you buy into the premise that this was a conspiracy in the first place.

Well you certainly didn't know about the lead poisonings in Flint and New York until someone EXPOSED the fact that it was happening.
This means it was being kept SECRET.....and the key factor of a conspiracy is SECRECY.

I do not believe that white people got together and say hey well can damage some Black people if we introduce led into their environments

Neither do I believe that ALL White people...or even MOST White people as a group....got together to plan this.

But one thing seems to be clear......
The White people who ARE responsible for doing this seem to be stronger and more determined than the White people who aren't.

You ARE aware of the Tuskeegee Experiment where Black men were secretly given syphilis and monitored, aren't you?

Certainly racist conspiracies against Black Americans aren't unheard of.

The Tuskegee Experience was evil and terrible, but it was never proven that the men were given syphilis, they were simply not treated for it.  To make matters worse, when the men got some other illness, that required antibiotics, medication was withheld as not to screw up the "experiment."  So it was a statewide conspiracy. 

The monster in charge (I forget his name) went to work in (for) NYC... Now we have kids here with not just lead poisoning but all kinds of dysfunction resulting in hyper-incareation, low graduation rate from crappy schools....hmmm @Pioneer1 maybe you are on to something.