Hebrews To Negroes

Hebrews To Negroes. Book Talks About Black People , Are God's ,Chosen People. . .Bible Mentions Ethiopia .Says There Is Bible,Scripture Proof. I Am Sick Of Black Preachers Who Love,Trump , After He Supported Neo Nazi In Charlottesville..On The News ,There Was A Black Preacher Supporting Trump..Hebrew To Negroes,Book By Ronald Dalton. Saw On,Book,Website...

• 4 years later...

@harry brown informed us about this book five years ago! I only discovered this post looking for our more recent conversation about Hebrew to Negros. I had completely forgotten about this book and the film.

Kyrie Irving in his tweet (image below) has prompted the media to heap a great deal of attention on the film which is a top streaming film on Amazon and the book. 

Kyrie is blamed and punished for simply tweeting a link to Amazon who is profiting from selling and streaming the film. 

Kyrie is called "antisemitic" for sharing a link, but what about Amazon for making now a lot more money for selling it.

Kyrie is blamed for promoting the film, but the media is really responsible for bringing the book to the attention of the general public -- most of whom are not on twitter.  Seriously who is on Twitter reading Kyrie Irving's every post.   yeah I know he has 4.6M followers, but those numbers don't truly reflect the number of human beings who read the tweet about the film. 

The tweet has been removed, but the media continues to share it which is how I found it. As I said before beating up on Kyrie or any man who share a link to Amazon is unfor and just plain stupid.   

kyries-tweet.jpg

The first book will be an AALBC bestseller when I publish my next list.  Yesterday someone asked about all four volumes.  I did not know there were 4 volumes!  But I have added them to the site.

books-by-rolnald-dalton.jpg

@Chevdove and @Pioneer1 this material seems to be related to the stuff you all talk about.   I had no interest in the film or book, which why I did not react to Harry's post back in 2017.  Clearly, there is interest in the subject matter, but if you think there is something I (we) should know please share. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Troy said:

@Chevdove and @Pioneer1 this material seems to be related to the stuff you all talk about.   I had no interest in the film or book, which why I did not react to Harry's post back in 2017.  Clearly, there is interest in the subject matter, but if you think there is something I (we) should know please share. 

I've never heard of this book! @TroyBut now, I do wonder about its' content. But Minister Farakhan spoke in favor of Kyrie and Ye, however, I think it would important to know what the book highlights. But I do have an opinion due to the response about the title of the book in that it seems to suggest that the book is about how the Original Hebrews have been 'ERASED' from their identity due to White Supremacy. And Whenever Black people speak about this issue, they are completely attacked because this TRUTH goes against the modern reconstruction of racial categories and White Supremacy. 

I also think that many Black Americans who claim that they are the Original Hebrews do so, by also speaking against European Jews [i.e., White Jews] and say that they are not real Jews, and this causes a lot of problems and gives White racist a justification for WRONGFULLY ACCUSE Blacks for being anti-Semitic, when the real problem is that Black Americans have been denied the truth byway of our American government and American educational system, and therefore, their statements against the European Jews is due to being miseducated. To say that the European Jews did not endure the holocaust is unbelievably wrong and should never be said by anybody. 

And, if the book suggest this, that would be wrong but again, I'm not sure what the problem is with the book, I just know that some Black people say things that stem from miseducation. Like any 'KINDS' of people that define themselves as being 'White', 'European', 'Caucasian', 'Egyptian', etc., they ALL  originate from AN ORIGINAL BLACK AFRICAN ORIGIN, therefore, this would be the same when it comes to 'European Jews' as well. Their origins are from Black African Hebrew Israelite origins, and so, if they say they are Jews, there shouldn't be a problem with that in regards to ancestral origins. But a lot of contention about European Jews' identity actually stems from a factual and historical event again, due to the modern reconstruction of racial categories, and European 'White Jews were given specific privileges during an intense movement to genocide the Original 'Black' African Jews and Hebrew Israelites. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/12/2022 at 12:35 PM, Troy said:

It's more propaganda designed to keep Black people buried in the Church and Bible.

Every generation or so they come up with a "new" recipe to keep Black folks tied up and going in circles thinking Jesus is on his way back and if we just "hold on a little bit longer" and wait and recognize our true greatness.....everything is gonna be alright.

Just like that image of the sister in the video with that patient serene smile and glow on her face.

woman screaming, silhouette vector Stock Vector | Adobe Stock

Meanwhile Crack, AIDS, mass incarceration, violence, etc....has been plaguing the community for the past 40 years or so, destroying the lives of MILLIONS who haven't lived to see Jesus come back or Negroes turn "back" into Hebrews.

• Like 2