Black Preacher Caught With Prostitute.

Black Preacher In Savannah ,Georgia ,Caught In A Prostitution ,Sting. Preacher Enters Room,Not One Minute Before The Preacher Gives The Woman Money,He Says To .The  Woman,I Want To See You Without Your Clothes . She Goes To Another,Room,Police Come In,Preacher Says ,He Was Not,Going,To Do Anything...Then He Weeps. I Don't Want Problems, With My Wife ,I Am A Pastor Of A Church....A Black,Preacher In Florida Was Having Sex With A Married Woman ..Her Husband Came Home ,Saw What Was Going On ,Got One Of His Guns ,Preacher Ran Outside Naked...No Clothes On....Preacher,Caught With Prostitute Is On Video...Why Do ,People Go To Church?  Some Call Churches Night Clubs And Pimp Houses...Preachers Are Predators  Wanting Women And,Money...NAACP,Black Churches ,Black Politicians  All ,Condone Church Corruption.. Long List Of Sex ,Money Lusting,Preachers.....Black Unity  Not Coming Soon..

• Haha 1

I see 2 things in this story that make little sense to me.............

1. You have a man (who calls himself a preacher) who obviously likes many different women, yet CHOOSES to get "married" and pledge himself to only one woman.

2. You not only have laws that prevent women from having sex and charging  men a price for it (prostitution), but have even gone so far as to ENTRAP citizens and set up "stings" to arrest and fine/jail people simply for having sex and getting paid for it.

Natural behaviors that are suppressed or overly regulated tend to become perverted.

Look at priests....
Catholic priest take a totally unnecessary "vow of celibacy" and as a result of suppressing their own sexual desires many of them become perverted pedophiles.

Nature made man and woman to have sex with eachother.

As long as they stick to the script and keep it simple leaving out all the unnecessary laws, rules, and regulations that you find in most religions and so-called societies....there would be few if any problems.

I have no problem with preachers sexual infidelity.What I have a problem with is when they do these things, get up in the pulpit, and preach that" if you are not perfect you will

go to hell or be put out of the church."What right have they got to be putting somebody out of the church when they ain't doing right themselves?

This is one of the reasons I'm not in the church anymore.

I don't care too much for hypocrisy.....especially unnecessary hypocrisy that no one forces on your.

It's one thing to be born into a despotic nation, or even have your nation CHANGE on you from being a free state to a dictatorship.

But when you already live in a relatively liberal and open society and CHOOSE to join an organization or sect and put oppressive and unrealistic rules and restrictions on yourself....I don't understand that.

That is why you are not a member of a church @Pioneer1.  There are many people who need the structure, the community, the hope that church provides.  Others like yourself can find this in other ways.  I grew up in the church, so this is plain to me.  I don't go now, perhaps for many of the same reasons you don't, but understanding why other do should. It is not be that complicated.

I think it is terrible that some evil but charismatic ministers fleece their members of their money or take advantage of them sexually. But many of us forget that ministers are human, like the rest of us and given too much power some will abuse it. 

There are many others, perhaps the majority, who are righteous and working very hard to make there members better people and bring them closer to God.  This is a good thing.

Troy

I don't necessarily condemn religion.
Infact I tell people that if THAT is what you need to keep yourself from jumping off a building or over a bridge....if that's what you need to make it in life.....then by all means GO TO CHURCH.

Some people call it a crutch, but still...I'm not the type to take people's crutches away.
Especially if I personally can't heal their legs and help them.

It's the same with drugs, alcohol, and sex addiction and other forms of stress relief.
I don't think smoking crack or getting drunk every night is the best choice to make in life.....but if someone is getting raped every night or suffering from some terrible painful disease.....maybe that is their only means of "escape" from their misery.

If a person is going through hard experiences in life and the Church, Mosque, Temple, Tent, and the preacher or minister is helping them to get through what they're going through.....they should continue to go.

But for me personally so far, my belief in and prayer to The Supreme Being and facing the problems I've had directly so that I can figure out what caused it and how I can solve it has proven to be far more effective and beneficial to me that just clapping and singing