Magical Mirrors Children's Book Fair at Sankofa Books

5a25eaa4ca871_newnewsocialflyer.thumb.png.73ab10a0cab983693821a41f7c33635e.png

Sankofa Video, Books & Cafe is celebrating black literature of all age and grade levels with the 6th annual Magical Mirrors Book Fair! Children and families are welcome to Sankofa from 11 a.m. - 5 p.m., December 9-10, for a weekend of storytelling, crafts, kids yoga, African dance classes and more. Click here for additional information. 

Saturday, Dec. 9
All day - Hot cider, hot chocolate and winter treats with special Magical Mirrors Kid’s Menu
All day - Face painting with artist Malaika Bryant
All day - Arts & crafts 

11 am - Kids yoga presented by Twists and Turns Body Fitness. Free and open to children 12 and under. Yoga mats are provided.
12:30 pm. - Author reading/creative presentation 
1:45 pm - African dance class with Makala Scurlock 
3 pm - Author reading/creative presentation 
4 pm - Author reading/creative presentation

Sunday, Dec. 10 
All day - Hot cider, hot chocolate, winter treats with special Magical Mirrors Kid’s Menu
All day - Face painting with artist Malaika Bryant
All day - Arts & crafts 

11 a.m. - Kids yoga with Twists and Turns Body Fitness. Free and open to children 12 and under. Yoga mats are provided. 
12 p.m. -
Author reading/creative presentation 
1 p.m. - Author reading/creative presentation 
2 p.m. - Kids creative writing workshop 
3:30 p.m. - Author reading/creative presentation

I'm glad you all posted this information here, earlier in the year I removed this event from my events calendar because I did not see anything on your website.

I have just now added the event back onto our calendar: https://aalbc.com/events/index.php?st=District+of+Columbia#Magical+Mirrors+Book+Fair

I also see that you are direct people to Facebook.  I would MUCH rather link potential attendees to your website, as I did for the 2016 children's book fair.