Have Yourself,Merry Christmas,Everyone.

Listening To Four Tops ,Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. Wishing Everyone A  Merry And Safe Christmas. Will Be Eating ,Not Cooking. I Am Sure Cynique ,Troy And Pioneer Are All Good ,Cooks. ..Fortunate To Have Family And Friends. Watching The News,Homeless Shelters Feeding The Homeless And Poor. As,Trump Celebrates His Tax Bill..Wishing For Black Unity And,World Peace As I Listen To Oscar Peterson Christmas Jazz,Music..Oscar Peterson Forgotten Great  Talent.....

• Thanks 1

On 12/23/2017 at 8:27 PM, harry brown said:

Wishing For Black Unity And,World Peace As I Listen To Oscar Peterson Christmas Jazz,Music.Oscar Peterson Forgotten Great  Talent

i haven't forgotten Oscar Peterson, Harry.  He was one of my favorite jazz pianist. And i wish your wish would come true! 

• Thanks 1

HB

I Am Sure Cynique ,Troy And Pioneer Are All Good ,Cooks

If I were you I wouldn't put any money on that my brother....lol.

I can scramble up a few dishes to impress those who are easily impressed, but for the most part I leave the REAL cooking up to the experts.

Troy

That's a fine looking dish.
But it doesn't look like that gumbo I'm used to.

I see what looks to be a little crab meat up in there but.....

Where's the "scrimps"???

Where's the "Ok-ray"?????

If you're folks are from the south and REALLY wanna do it up....they'll be making some "HOPPIN' JOHN" for New Years...lol.

LOL @Pioneer1!  There were plenty of shrimps in the gumbo man! I actually took this shot to text to people back up north.  My people are from the "deep" south brother, trust they get down in the kitchen and I can cook too ;-) in fact before the kids got grown, moved out, and I split with their momma, I did all the cooking.