Kevin Jackson--Black Tea Party Leader

• 2 weeks later...

Chris and your point is....?

This is all schtick. There is nothing new here. We see it on both sides. At least Kevin freely admits what he is all about. I ain't made at him.

Of course if you look under the covers you see a Black man who epitomizes many of the stereo types he eschews. Fathered four kids (at least) and not married to their mothers. But a Christian nonetheless.

Democrats demonize the Tea Party as white racists, the same tactic used to demonize the Republican party to keep Black people as Democrats. When it comes to politics, 21st century Black Americans are perhaps the most easily manipulated people to walk the earth. Who else would so slavishly support one party, with nothing to show for it and our situation progressively worse getting, year over year, for the last half century!?.

It seems white folks are getting upset too. At least some of them are organizing and trying to do something about it. As opposed to simply dismissing them was racists, maybe there is some for us to learn here -- what do you think?

Black people resign themselves to the Democratic Party, knowing full well that the political system is a 2-headed monster. But in all of our pragmatic weariness, we side with the lesser of 2 evils. Republicans are a refuge for racists. They are the party of right wing extremeists, fanatical Christians, Tea Party vigilantes and Sarah Palin, a shrill-voiced demagog who makes Hillary Clinton look like Goldilocks.

Democrats nominated and elected an African American president. Republican want to bring him to his knees. The philosphy of the Republican party is: this country belongs to us. We stole it from the Indians and we are not about to turn it over to the Mexicans. I've got mine, now you get yours. Don't tax me if I make a lot of money and forget about people not able to afford health care. Democrats have their heart in the right place but their hypocrisy laced with ineptness taints them.

So should Black folks break off from the mainstream and come up with their version of a Tea Party? What would we call it? The After Party? After everybody finishes arguing, let's break out a 5th of Hennessy.

In Chicago we have 3 different black Democrats planning to run for Mayor, guaranteeing a split of the votes. No Blacks have filed for this office on the Republican ticket. They know better. There's no way registered Chicago Republicans would cast their vote for a black mayor.

And so it goes.

• I vote for the After Party! :lol:
  • I thought the "fanatical Christians" were in the deomcratic party ;)
  • Some of the most racist people I've ever met were liberals in the democratic party.
  • "Lesser of two evils" sounds like choosing death by lethal injection over death by decapitation.
  • Is not Chi-town the poster child from political corruption?
  • They say "Black Tea" is good for you... so a Black Tea Party can't be too bad

The philosphy of the Republican party is: this country belongs to us. We stole it from the Indians and we are not about to turn it over to the Mexicans.

White folk did NOT steal from the Indians, they merely claimed what was rightfully theirs; I believe it was called Whitemanifest Destiny. I was only half paying attention in history class.

White folk did NOT steal from the Indians, they merely claimed what was rightfully theirs; I believe it was called Whitemanifest Destiny.

Exactly! That's why they committed mass murder and up rooted entire populations and forced them to walk to designated areas. These people (the Indians/Native Americans) had the nerve and self righteous arrogance to believe the land they and their ancestors lived on (for centuries) was theirs. How ridiculous. The white man had every right to take it from them.......