Nation of Flame

Have we forgotten the fallen?

Many people have asked me since I've been promoting my novel why I wrote the book, and what I hoped to achieve. I realized that we are so awash with these stories in the news of police killing our young men, women, and children for so long that it has become the norm for many. Even when speeches are given or books are written, they only serve to tell us what we already know - the lives of the fallen or details of their killing.  I wanted to examine these tragedies from a different angle. What if they killed someone and their surviving relative was ready to go to war? What if there was an organization who made the police as afraid of it as we are of them? What if they didn't know who it's leader was, (as they always neutralize the leader of any black organization once they find him) and they didn't know how to stop them? What would that look like?

Art has a way of changing the conversation about things we already know are wrong. Please check out my book, Flame of Retribution, released by Nation of Flame Publishing. I hope people will continue to support the book as I continue the series - there is plenty more to come, so stay tuned.

.http://www.class5incorporated.com

FlameofRetribution_smcover.jpg