Jay Z ,Twitter War With Trump.

Entertainer Jay Z Has A Twitter War With Racist Lunatic ,President Trump. Trump Says He Is The Reason There Is Low,Black Unemployment. Jay Z Upset With Trump Saying,Africa,Haiti And Emptiness Salvador Are S-Hole -,Countries.. .Trump Has A Problem With Rich Black People ..He ,Hates People Who Are Not White......Black Republicans On The,News Supporting Trump. Annoying..!!!!

Jay Z shouldn't even waste his time.

As far as the Black unemployment rate goes...........

They don't count all of those who are ACTUALLY unemployed.
They only count people who are unemployed and have been actively looking for work for 6 months or less, and in some cases only those who are collecting unemployment insurance....a very narrow window.

If you had a TRUE unemployment figure for Black America which would exclude only those over 65 or disabled.......the actual unemployment rate would run somewhere between 20% and 30%.

The homeless, those locked up, those living off the radar who never had a job, those living off relatives and friends, people earning a living illegally....most of these people are unemployed but aren't included in the figures and they run into the MILLIONS.

And if you counted those who are UNDER-employed....not making enough to support themselves......the figures would be well over 60%!

• Like 1

@Pioneer1 I really wish they would report the true unemployment numbers.  In places like Harlem, for black men, the number has been reported to be as high as 50%  @Cynique, I also wish they would report more widely how many people are working for "slave wages" or work two slave wage jobs just to survive.

I heard the places like San Francisco, people with jobs are renting out driveways so that they can sleep in their cars! This in an system where someone can "earn" more than $100,000,000,000.  Sad...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Being employed is not synonymous with earning a living wage.  And the drop in black unemployment is simply the culmination of a trend that started during the Obama administration."

This is very true. Like you, I find it insulting and a very devious ploy by Fuhrer Trump to attempt to take credit for something that was already happening. Unemployment was falling in constant numbers before he took office! Of course the Trump zombies will bleat and swallow every word of this deliberately misleading claim (under his stewardship -he personally is responsible for the decrease in unemployment). The GOP and the White House cabal are the ultimate spinmeisters. The world see's it everyday!

• Thanks 1