Black History Month.

Black History Month,Created For Black People To Observe ,Black People And Events With Black People. Actor Morgan Freeman Says There Should Not Be A Black History Month,But American History. He Says White People Do Not Have White ,History Month. Black People Disrespect Black History Each Day. Do Not Understand How John Lewis Who Walked,Talked,With Dr. King ,Can Be Silent On Corrupt Preachers. Preachers Killing Their  Wives,With Prostitutes,Children With Mistresses,Worshipping Money.. Black Men ,Gangs Slaughtering Black People In Streets,Crack,Houses...Black Unity Seem Impossible. Philadelphia Wins Super Bowl ,Wonder How Many Black ,Football Players Will Crawl To White House. Lunatic Trump,Said Football Players Were Sons Of B-Word. He Was,,Aiming At Black Football Players....Telling Black Children,About Black History Month,Black -History,Conversations,  Not,In Black Homes,Churches ,Community Gatherings,..Black Police Silent On Racist White,Police Murdering Innocent Unarmed  Black Men..

I agree with Morgan Freeman to the extent that there should not be a "need" for Black history month, but the reality is that it is needed. In fact, I think we need to celebrate Black history 24-7-365.  The stuff I was taught in school was propaganda; designed to marginalize people with brown skin.