You, Me, Us, Them - The Swinger Chronicles

ABOUT THE BOOK

Some dream about it. Some indulge. The rest are curious about introducing themselves to the swing culture.

#YouMeUsThem is a thorough examination of the Lifestyle commonly known to swingers as the LS. As couple swapping is generally frowned upon in mainstream society, the story of Niccolo and Katt takes you on a trip through the good, the bad, and the ugly for vets and newbies alike to avoid the pitfalls of the LS while engaging in sexxxplosive fantasies between 60 chapters of no filler.

You'll learn words of the LS such as unicorn, bull, chocolate, and vanilla that don't have anything to do with ice cream and animals.

You, Me, Us, Them serves as a vetting process of a secret society where codes, ethics, and principles are expected to be abided by between couples and singles in a close-knit community that distinguishes itself from people who merely engage in sex parties.

Common SIDE EFFECTS may include horniness, booty calls, random texts, addiction, insomnia, and pillow talking among friends about how damn good the book is after you finish reading.

Feel the blaze, a #NahSun blaze

21231025_1966806606890233_66454855785187

@Troy 

As you might remember, I worked with the founder on the Harlem Book Fair over 10 years ago for one year, then more recently for a single year. I worked in-house with him that decade ago. I am painfully aware of a list of reasons why the event has declined. 

@Troy

Just read your comment on that site. I agree 100%. It is NOT gentrification at all. And certainly not promotion.  

• Thanks 1

@zaji, I know you understand the problem with the fair.  The decline is very unfortunate.  Even the decline of QBR magazine  (another page that has to be upgraded) is a shame.  If you saw the early issues you would be very impressed (maybe even surprised).

People who who only attended the fair for the first time in the last few years have no clue what it was or what it could have been.  

Do ya'll attend any other book fairs?

• Like 1

@Troy

Very unfortunate.

Oh I remember reference QBR Magazine. When I was working with him, I did the layout for a few issues given that I also do graphic design. 

I've been to other book fairs, small and insignificant, so can't even remember the name of them. I also attend fairly regularly the Book Expo. Not much these days.

The closest thing that I saw to the Harlem Book fair was the Liemert Park Village Book Fair, in LA.  Would you believe the first time I went the City of Los Angeles gave me a one of those proclimiation things -- it was really cool.  INow I'll give you one guess who also presented with one?

@zaji (everyone) You should come to our annual Black Pack Party. It is held wherew ever Book Expo is held.  @Cynique attended one in Chicagoland.  The next one with be in NYC on May 30th.