My Ummmm “Not So Perfect” AALBC Introduction

I bet there were a few of you yesterday, not all but a few, thinking: who the heck is this new dope begging for a free book review, posting mushy quotes with bad grammar, and talking about the importance of black women. Answer? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Noooo? Ugh… fine, I’ll answer the freakin question myself, thank you very much. My name is Domovoi Elias Eliot. I’m a writer. Not inspiring. Just a writer (an author if you’re nasty). Truth is I’m no different than Tayari Jones, or Toni Morrison, or Ta-Nehisi Coates except they know Oprah and they are New York Times Bestsellers and I’m quite sure they’re better writers than I am but besides that there is truly no difference between us. I’m what you would call The Ready Unknown as in I’m ready and very good enough to someday be on everyone’s bookshelf or in their Kindle library but when will this miraculous moment happen is truly unknown. It may never happen. I might not ever meet Oprah. But I will never stop trying to seize opportunities to impress willing readers with stories that may twist the mind and quotes that may sooth the soul. If I’m lucky… I’ll do both.  

Write On!!!
https://www.amazon.com/Ruined-D-Eliot-ebook/dp/B077STV527/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1