Cultural Wars and the Black Panther

Also the first propaganda involving African American's. like propaganda in Viet Nam telling Blacks to "go home," that war is not their fight. True but exploitative in nature. Saudi Arabia is full of shrimps taking advantage of an opportunity, taking advantage of Trump with boats and bribes! Please don't fall into the 'other countries believe in our struggels,' pit." They could not care less about Blacks; hell they don't even care about their own people, except those who support the Prince's agenda.

• Like 1

Not even the truth, facts can undo the denial of a true believer. Saudi Arabia, nor the Palestinian people believe or support freedoms African American's fight for; nor look at American Blacks as having achieved anything. That's the truth. They are totalitarian despots who support oppression of their own people. That's a fact.

• Like 1

K2

Also the first propaganda involving African American's. like propaganda in Viet Nam telling Blacks to "go home," that war is not their fight. True but exploitative in nature. Saudi Arabia is full of shrimps taking advantage of an opportunity, taking advantage of Trump with boats and bribes! Please don't fall into the 'other countries believe in our struggels,' pit." They could not care less about Blacks; hell they don't even care about their own people, except those who support the Prince's agenda

Man, you how did you manage to fit 50 entirely different issues into ONE paragraph....lol.

First of all if Black Panther is propaganda.......
Who is it FROM and who is it aimed AT?

Second, how is Black Panther "exploitative"?

Third, did you said that the Saudis were "taking advantage" of Trump??????
I didn't now that was even possible but if so....how so?

All of the money that the Saudis enjoy COME FROM the West.
They don't print money in Saudi Arabia, they get the money as well as the little toys they play around with from America and Europe in exchange for their oil.

@Delano: How pretentious of you, of course you don't believe in facts; fiction, or objectivity is more your thing, than facts?

@Pioneer1: Thanks or clearing that up! In the course of logic and critical thinking one may, or may not consider the context of 'propaganda' in public discourse. Hint #1: Saudi Arabia's use, allowing a movie depicting sensitivities of freedom is a contradiction to its policies and government rule. Hint #2: 'SAUDIS ARE NOT RICH FROM WESTERN COUNTRIES,' they control vast oil deposits from all over the Southeast Asia territories. Not from America, EU, UK, or anywhere else. 

Are you shooting from the hip, or your butt? Perhaps your logic, Pioneer1 is  something that requires a restroom, not a chat room!

Finally, during Trump's visit to the Kingdom they gave him a boat, and some other gratuities I can't remember; they had him analysed and evaluated even before he got off the plane. A sucker for attention! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

K2

Hint #1: Saudi Arabia's use, allowing a movie depicting sensitivities of freedom is a contradiction to its policies and government rule.

I'm not the smartest person in the world so help me out.....

Please explain in detail exactly how the Black Panther is movie about "sensitivities of freedom".

I thought it was a virtually all Black movie about a Black super hero who saved his nation.

Hint #2: 'SAUDIS ARE NOT RICH FROM WESTERN COUNTRIES,' they control vast oil deposits from all over the Southeast Asia territories. Not from America, EU, UK, or anywhere else.

Lol....are you serious?

Man the Saudis have had that oil under them for THOUSANDS of years and many if not most didn't even know about it let alone what to do with it!

The "riches" didn't come until less than 100 years ago when WHITE MEN went over there and GAVE THEM MONEY for their oil.

If White people stopped giving them money for their oil and stopped selling them those toys (cars, planes, plasma televisions, ect....) they're playing with, their "riches" would dry up in ONE generation.

Why?

Because they aren't producing the "riches" they're enjoying; White folks are.

Finally, during Trump's visit to the Kingdom they gave him a boat, and some other gratuities I can't remember; they had him analysed and evaluated even before he got off the plane. A sucker for attention!

As if a billionaire can't afford to buy HIS OWN damn plane....lol.

Let me get this straight............

White folks BUILT the damn planes, but the Saudis are going to "take advantage" of one of them by bribing him and suckering him up with one of the planes that THEY built and probably sold to an Arab for 20 times what it was worth?

It looks like you're enjoying yourself in that avatar, but I think you've been standing in the sun TOO LONG....lol.

Response 1: I rest my case as to social value of the movie. Sensitivities of freedom is what's got Black folk so excited, isn't it?

Response 2: New on the stage of modernity, Saudis were nomads, lived off the fat of their land, developed and expanded their own value system of wealth. From gold, minerals, doctors, scientists, whatever. Now, their value system is based on what other countries value, paper, and coins. The word wealth has many shades of meaning, but most involve having a lot of something — often money or something else that's valuable. You might have a wealth of experience, or you might have great personal wealth.

They are rich because of their treasures, and expensive belongings, oil, and history.

Response 3: WHAT??? 

Which proves just how stupid Trump is, yes, a sucker! Or are you saying that a person can't be taken for a fool if she/he has more or equal to what's offered??? Just what is your point here?

By the say, that isn't an avatar, it's me, alive and in the flesh. Unlike yourself, trying to hid. Trying because everybody else, except you, see who you are.

• Like 1

K2

I rest my case as to social value of the movie. Sensitivities of freedom is what's got Black folk so excited, isn't it?

A case has to be MADE before it can be rested.
Your case hasn't even been opened yet.....lol.

Again, HOW is the Black Panther a movie about "sensitivies of freedom"????

In what parts or what scenes of the movie were people being denied their freedom?

In what parts or what scenes of the movie were people being held captive or enslaved?

New on the stage of modernity, Saudis were nomads, lived off the fat of their land, developed and expanded their own value system of wealth. From gold, minerals, doctors, scientists, whatever. Now, their value system is based on what other countries value, paper, and coins. The word wealth has many shades of meaning, but most involve having a lot of something often money or something else that's valuable. You might have a wealth of experience, or you might have great personal wealth.

They are rich because of their treasures, and expensive belongings, oil, and history.

First of all, like you have repeatedly suggested....not all of them are rich.
I'm guessing only a tiny minority are rich while the majority live in poverty.

Secondly, I don't know how new and modern the Saudis are, but the Arabs have existed for atleast 3000 years.

Yes various Arab groups have indeed faired well well under different Islamic empires, but can you show me any documented evidence of Saudis having the TYPE of riches (U.S. currency, limosines, fancy cars, jet planes, glass sky scrapers, ect...) and entertainment they're enjoying today.

They didn't seem to get it until the White folks came over and gave it to them in exchange for their oil.

WHAT???

Which proves just how stupid Trump is, yes, a sucker! Or are you saying that a person can't be taken for a fool if she/he has more or equal to what's offered??? Just what is your point here?

My point is that it's very unlikely that the Saudis or any other Arab family are in a position to "fool" or "take advantage of" rich and powerful White people.

If anything, it's most likely the other way around.

Unlike yourself, trying to hid.

Lol.....
Aren't YOU the one who said you fled the country because some sort of authority was looking for you?

You look silly as hell accusing OTHER folks of hiding when YOU'RE running off ducking and dodging yourself, lol.

55 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm not the smartest person in the world so help me out..

That's putting it mildly.  And "helping you out" will be met with resistance because what you can't distort, you ignore.  

• Like 1

Sensitivity of freedom: How Blacks relate to the American environment of racism, etc. The case made several weeks ago. That Black Panther movie fail to inspire, in any meaningful way! And which you and Brother Delano insist to be inspired. But to what end. Still unanswered.

Can you show or evidence Europeans having great wealth one-hundred years ago? NO, you can not, not even 'originally inspired' art, language, or science.

And yet, the Saudis, Russia, China, even NK have taken advantage of the so-called most powerful country in the world, with bribes and out thinking.

No, I'm the one who said, or even inferred I fled the U.S. because I was chased away. Not me, because I'm not a coward. I'm here because I have an interest here, more important than any interest I have there. If I were hiding, I would do as you. But I'm not a coward and afraid of no man. 

Cynique

That's putting it mildly. And "helping you out" will be met with resistance because what you can't distort, you ignore.

No.
It would be putting it "mildly" to say YOU are too distorted to ignore....lol.

K2

Sensitivity of freedom: How Blacks relate to the American environment of racism, etc. The case made several weeks ago. That Black Panther movie fail to inspire, in any meaningful way! And which you and Brother Delano insist to be inspired. But to what end. Still unanswered.

Again, WHAT PART OR SCENE of the Black Panther movie dealt with sensitivies of freedom or the lack there of?

Name a specific scene.

You're saying the movie is propaganda, again, I asked BY WHO and AIMED AT WHO?

Can you show or evidence Europeans having great wealth one-hundred years ago? NO, you can not, not even 'originally inspired' art, language, or science.

You shouldn't answer your own question.
You should let those who are more qualified....lol.

The Vatican of Rome which is the seat of the extremely wealthy Catholic Chursh is in Europe (last time I checked) and existed beyond 100 years ago.

European central banks financed slavery and colonialism with millions if not BILLIONS of dollars all over the world far beyond 100 years ago.

By any measure whether we're talking about stock piles of jewelry, a wealth of universities, weaponry, ect....Europe having massive wealth beyond 100 years ago is not even up for debate.

For a person who claims to be so brave and fearless, you sure did FREAK OUT when you realized that that wasn't my actual picture I have up....lol.

"WHAT PART OR SCENE of the Black Panther movie dealt with sensitives of freedom or the lack there of?" None, no part, nor does it deal with equality, nor does it have any social value. Hence, why else would anyone allow it; except to mock the Black spirit? The first western movie allowed in Saudi Arabia, for entertainment!!!

"You shouldn't answer your own question. You should let those who are more qualified....lol." You're moving too fast, take stock of your responses. Yes, I Sister Cynique said "DISTORT OR IGNORE," and she's right on the money!

"WHO and AIMED AT WHO?" By white folks for White folks, entertainment.

Vatican and the Rommen Catholic Church's wealth occurred after the crusades when they stole art, relics, and treasures from Southeast Asia. Not considered wealth, at least not belong to them. Except for the contributions of the Spaniards and any other European who brought into the ideas of those times. 

Go back and recheck your history, It was Jewish wealth, not European banks who funded slavery. Wealth Jews keep out of Banks because usury was considered against scripture. Need a refresher? Watch "Read Merchant of Venice." Or real history of Jewish wealth. Which was not kept in Europe?

No, Mr. Partner of the ignorant. 100 years ago, all Europe had was farmers, military men, and sea vessels. That was not 'GREAT WEALTH." Arguably and debatable. As far as I'm concerned, not even slavery added to their wealth, only made them the poorer of humanity. 

You see, with just a little more effort even you are learning who you really are!

"cipher." You've expanded your limited vocabulary I see. That can not be true though if it were then you're talking to yourself. Or, I'm a mathematical puzzle which means you haven't solved me. Not a good sigh for expanding your own horizons!

Better yet. ignoring you is helping you, actually!

Yes you are very wise.  And you have raised the level of intellectual conversation here. Do you have any suggestions on how I could become a better thinker. K2 is a fitting moniker. 

10 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

Better yet. ignoring you is helping you, actually!

Yes I agree. I have no idea what you mean though. 

5 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

@Delano: How pretentious of you, of course you don't believe in facts; fiction, or objectivity is more your thing, than facts?

I think this is writing  is worthy of a Pulitzer Prize. Please teach I to be professional thinka and righta. Forever a fan and student of super smart poeples. 

Yes I am a he most stupid person. You wastin time talking to your per cre Ives inferior.  You should be sharing your wisdom with your followers. 

Clearly I am neither educated not smart enough to utilise or even follow your superior instruction.  I am diminished. Pray tell oh wise Swarmi how I can try to elevate myself to try and approach your illuminting example.

Sad and ridiculous, Brother Delano. You remind of Black entertainers of the 20's, a joke. An embarrassment to ignorance! But you already know that, only refuse to believe it, your only way of 'coping out.' Believing that a movie is part the answer to the problem. It is Blacks like you, Brother, that's part of the real problem. And thereis no changing that fact. Isn't that a 'fact' you can believe in?

The Palace of Versailles has been listed as a World Heritage Site for 30 years and is one of the greatest achievements in French 17thcentury art. Louis XIII's old hunting pavilion was transformed and extended by his son, Louis XIV, when he installed the Court and government there in 1682. A succession of kings continued to embellish the Palace up until the French Revolution

3 hours ago, Kalexander2 said:

Sad and ridiculous, Brother Delano. You remind of Black entertainers of the 20's, a joke. An embarrassment to ignorance! But you already know that, only refuse to believe it, your only way of 'coping out.' Believing that a movie is part the answer to the problem. It is Blacks like you, Brother, that's part of the real problem. And thereis no changing that fact. Isn't that a 'fact' you can believe in?

You are born to have followers. Maybe if I lived two lifetimes I would understand your logic. But probably not. 

Sarcasm along with pretentiousness is well suited for your character type, brother, which is understandable. What are you 4 ft 5in tall that coupled with your intellectual insecurity it's a wonder you're not suicidal?

Hold it, I take that back. They'll say I've bullied someone to commit suicidal, something you would do as a last straw of reality, that you're worthless.

you try to jest in needing a leader, the problem is no one in their right mind would have you as a follower. I mean, what use are you, except as a 'yes man,' white man's tool and a fool, or a clown. YOU ARE DISMISSED, Brother Delano because there's no use for you and nothing worthwhile you can do.

I should expand my mind and vocabulary. Although I doubt I could gain entry into the institutes that have added to your Polish. You are a fine human bean and we are all wiser and better for having been exposed to your wit and voluminous but fine pronouncements. You should fill the empty moderator position. 

You are you destined to be a beacon to mankind .  I should take your advice and get some education. What do you feel would be my best course of study. 

On 4/8/2018 at 7:52 PM, Delano said:

I don't believe in facts.

@Delano I'm at a complete loss to understand how someone who claims an uderstanding of logic write that or say facts and truth are "subjective?" 

With that belief system what do you need logic for? 

@Troy: that Brother's statement is 'attempt to get attention.' He just doesn't seem to understand the viciousness it is to himself. I also most cried when I read that. Reminded me of a city bus venture about 30 years ago, a Black brother was harassing women and smoking pot on the bus. An elder sister asked the young brother 'what his goals were," he said he didn't have any goals. Those words hurt me to the heart, struck with me forever. It's just a need for attention, nothing more, nothing less.

NO, NO, NO: Logic is a system of thought processes; when one says he/she doesn't believe in truth or facts, well, that's their own thoughts processing information the best way possible. For them. Everything that's intangible, unseen, or undefined is not subjective. It's real, even if it is the limit to one's intellect.

The human will is a strong force of nature, like a child, there's no limit to one's action to get attention. Even if it means breaking toys or walking in traffic.

Cultural Wars and the Black Panther

The most obvious problem with this thinking is a FACT, there's not such as a cultural war. Mexican culture, Asia culture and others have their own cultures, no one is at war with the other. Neither is so-called AFRICAN AMERICAN culture at war with White culture, African American culture is intertwined with White culture. They are not separate and certainly not at war with each other. The idea that Black Panther refers to a culture is (just) ludicrous.

13 minutes ago, Kalexander2 said:

I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING, except those 'sideburns.' Couldn't you at least have chosen a better avatar. Prehaps with a bowtie?

The mutton-chop sideburns makes a man look.....uhhh.....let's say.....more DISTINGUISHED!

It gives you that nice middle aged RESERVED look that commands respect....lol.

By the way, in reality, there IS NO "African American culture".

Having your own CULTURE means having our own foods, moral codes, language, dress codes, marriage and social customs, ect....

Most AfroAmericans don't have their own of any of these.
What AfroAmericans have here is a SUB-CULTURE at best; a modified version of White American culture.

Basically trying to imitate what they see Whites doing.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT? Or is it the way you like your man to look?

There is no Black culture. What you call 'sub-cuture' is the culture of American Blacks. Arguably, culture is the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization; ideas, beliefs, etc. What is American idealims? Money, power, and ethnocentrism. Hence, what's your culture?

K2

Or is it the way you like your man to look?

Maybe like men who look like YOU:
-clean shaven
-long haired
-and rocking a VAGINA instead of a penis

lol.

There is no Black culture.

Wrong, there are HUNDREDS of Black cultures.
But most of them are in Africa and India, not America.

Stay focused.....
We're not talking about BLACK PEOPLE as a whole, but AFRO-AMERICANS in specific.

What you call 'sub-cuture' is the culture of American Blacks. Arguably, culture is the attitudes and behavior that are characteristic of a particular social group or organization; ideas, beliefs, etc.

Thank you for telling me what I ALREADY know.

What is American idealims? Money, power, and ethnocentrism. Hence, what's your culture?

This isn't American culture, this is HUMANITY in general.

The Nazis were power hungry and ethnocentric and so were the Japanese, but neither were  American.