Tears of a White Person?

Please help me with a research question, anyone (everyone) about watching a White person (weep) cry. Notwithstanding the reason, or thinking about personalizing the image; just a White face shedding tears.

What emotion(s) do you experience, thoughts come to your mind, empathy, indifference, fear, hate, what?

If you have no emotional experience, or prefer not to say, please explain why?  Please provide as much details as you'er comfortable with.

Interesting order of your response, ridiculous then sympathy. Thank you

I myself, first employ a method whenever I go to funnerals; I ask someone to let me hold the baby, helps me make distance between me and the corpse. The more I'm forced to focus on the body the more he/she obviously meant to me. Stupid I know, but for me it works. When I see a white person weepping I picture an infant. Therein lay my experience.

I agree with Troy, it depends on the situation.

Unless I see some sort of trauma attached to the emotion, my first reaction would be curiousity.

I'm not sure about White men, but I've learned over the years that White WOMEN can actually MAKE themselves cry real tears when it suit their purposes.
Not saying they all do this, but I know some of them do.

I first witnessed this when I was a kid in school and a White girl accused me of something and she seemed perfectly composed until we went into the office and cried like a baby with tears flowing and as soon as we were dismissed she left and laughed it up with her friends.
And I've seen many other incidence similar to this one afterwards.

I've heard Black women tell lies, but I haven't really witness any MAKE themselves cry.
Or if they did.....they were so good I couldn't tell.
If anything most Black women I knew tried NOT to cry, which made me take it all the more serious when I actually saw them doing it.

The weird thing about crying is.......
I tend to shed a tear or two when I get very angry, and most Black men I know are the same way.

@Troy, the order to me means your first impression of a White person crying is BS but open to empathy, meaning you are a normal compassionate person.  A realist without blinders 

You brother @Pioneer1, are probably a cynical person who look for advantages, manipulation of anyone who wrongs you and regret it later.  Like I said, it's just a research question, the information will be entered into a statistics data app I learning to use.

@Kalexander2 maybe @Delano can help you with the statistics app; he is well versed in the subject and has probably used the software.

To be clear, I was saying I found Boehner's crying ridiculous. I just want to shake and a tell him to pull himself together. Thought I'm sure some people might find his "sensitivity" refreshing or admirable -- however, I doubt any of those people are men.

I'd like to think I'm a normal, compassionate person :)