MARCHING. FOR . OUR...LIVES..

Students. From. The. Florida. School. Murders. ,Have   Organized. A. Nation. Wide. March,To. Stop. School. Shootings..  A. Large. March. On. Washington. Is. Planned,Today.  This. Will Not. Stop. School. Shootings Or,Have. Gun. Control...Two. Of, This. Country's. Religions,Is,Money. And. Guns..  On. CNN ,Kamaou Bell. .Interviewed The,KLAN .They. Had. Their. Faces. Covered. ,Was. Carrying.  ,Rifles,Guns.  Any. Other. Race. In. This. Country. Carrying. Guns,With. Their. Faces. Covered. Up,Would. Be. Arrested.  White,People. Would. Be. Angry,Any. Other. Race. Had. Guns,Walking. Around. With. Their. Faces. Covered Up.. Last,Year. The. Racist. Trash. President. Supported. Neo ,Nazi- In. Charlottesville,They. Had. Guns,Torches,U.S.  Flag,Nazi-Flag....Most. White. People. Condoned. It.....Any. Black. People,Planning. To. Protest,Should.   Protest,Their. Elected. Leaders,Community. Leaders.. Black. Men. In. Gangs,Slaughtering. Their. Own. People. In The. Streets.  Black. Men,,Pimping. Out. 14  Year. Old. Girls. In. Streets.  Black. Men,With. Crack. Houses...Black. Preachers,Killing. Their. Wives,Beating. Their. Wives,Having. Children. With. Mistresses..Preachers Arrested. For. Being. With. With. Prostitutes ,Preachers. Arrested. For. Stealing...Black. People,Need. To. Hold. Their. Leaders. Accountable..Black,Men. Having. Multiple. Children. With. ,Multiple. Women..Black. People. Genocide. Their. Own. Race....If. John. Lewis. Talks. About. Moral. Obligation,And. Dr.  King,He. Should. Hold .The. Church,Politicians ,,NAACP,,Black,Community. Parents. Accountable.........

Guest Queen X

On the issue of teachers being armed in the classroom,I say,hell  no!Make the policemen do the job  that they are being paid to  do.Right now some of them are going around the country slaughtering innocent unarmed civilians.

White kids marching will have the same affect as White women marching......

NONE AT ALL.

Because the powers that be know that after all that marching and shouting and fist pumping, at the end of the day both the White woman and the White child are still coming home to THEM.

The only time mass numbers of citizens change social or political policy is when BLACK CITIZENS changed it.

What makes you think that the marchers don't have strategies?  This is a movement of privileged white children who. for one thing,  are targeting the ballot as a part of their goal of voting out gun proponents.     Plus their demands aren't unreasonable.  They just want to ban assault weapons and require back ground checks.  Last but not least, they have the backing and money of white liberals.

Lol, the backing of most White liberals is one of the major reasons why it will NOT be effective.

Franklin Roosevelt was a wealthy White liberal who was a blessing to this nation, but since the 70s I'd say over 90% of so-called White liberals in the United States fall into 2 categories:

1. Double agents who only PRETEND to support progressive causes but simply seek to gather intelligence and relay it back to right wing organizations like the Republican party and the NRA.

Or.....

2. Actually sincere people who are kind hearted and have a decent since of justice but because of their lack of assertiveness are generally too ineffective in actually changing policies or social conditions.

This type will get out and march and protest with Black Lives Matter all year long but when it comes to confronting their racist brother-in-law during ThanksGiving  and asking him to give up his guns.....they remain silent.

Nor will they confront the racist manager at their job.

In other words, all they can do is feel sorry and lend an empathetic ear but can't or won't really do anything.

I learned this a while back, which is why most of the success I've had dealing with White people were with those I would call moderate and even conservative.

I knew that atleast they COULD grant me what I asked for whether they would or not.

And I also got along with them much better because I knew the boundaries.

@Pioneer1 Yaaaawn.  i reject your conspiracy theory since if currently applied it would involve the very unlikely idea of Donald Trump being in cahoots with Liberals. And your anecdote is also irrelevant since your being black impacted on how Liberals react to you.   Where the safety of white children is concerned the dynamic is different, and their goals for sensible gun control have the backing of many other groups, including the majority of Americans.